Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,000 members, 7,956,713 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Clerification On Boko Haram Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clerification On Boko Haram Needed (769 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clerification On Boko Haram Needed by bilms(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
A. Case of Lydia Joseph who attempted to bomb the St John’s Catholic Church in which she fellowships in Bauchi on September 12, 2011.

B. Case of Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011.

C. Case of the non-Muslim Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo business men of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa state on Friday, 6th day of January 2012.

D. Case of the unexplained action of the Kaduna pastor who was shot on February 20, 2012 while attempting to force his vehicle through the security barricade at the entrance of the state’s government house.

E. Case of the recent blast February 21, 2012 in the premises of Christ Embassy Church Morocco Road, Suleja, Niger state that took place in the trunk of a car mysteriously left unlocked by a fellow worshipper in the same church.

F. Case of Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church.

G. Case of Madam Ruth who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe state.

H. Case of the arrest of about eight Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

I. Case of the Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

J. Case of Gombe in which the police command revealed the arrest of two Christian men, Hassan Ojudu and Samaila Yakubu with a vehicle loaded with explosive devices and ammunitions in connection with the deadly attacks in the state last week.

H. most recently..BASSEY WHO ATTACKED XTIAN WRSHIPPERS IN BUK, JOHN ODIA MASTERMINDER OF KD ND ZARIA BOMBINGS
ARE THESE ALL MERE COINCIDENCES? THEN THEY ARE A COINCIDENCES TOO MANY
Re: Clerification On Boko Haram Needed by bilms(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
wink
Re: Clerification On Boko Haram Needed by Beaf1: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
^
Interesting points. Where are the hypocrites let them come and answer.

Meanwhile 'our president' is busy in Brazil attending economic summits. Bloody evils!
Re: Clerification On Boko Haram Needed by bilms(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
waiting
Re: Clerification On Boko Haram Needed by pcicero(m): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2012
@OP

You forgot to include the case of Bagauda Kaltho attempting to bomb the Durbar Hotel in Kaduna in the Abacha era.
Could you please stop all these? Much as I am not blaming any section (be it religious or ethnic) solely for these senseless killings, I still believe that the onus is on the Muslim North to prove to other Nigerians that they are tolerant of religious other inclination.

Lest I be accused of contradicting myself, I have stated elsewhere that the FG is responsible for the security of lives and properties of ALL Nigerians. However, your attempt to suggest that Christians are responsible for bombing their own churches and killing their own (including Madalla et al) beggars belief.
Re: Clerification On Boko Haram Needed by bilms(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2012
no harm intended pls
Re: Clerification On Boko Haram Needed by bilms(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2012
wink

(1) (Reply)

196 Billon Pounds Stolen From Nigeria, Saudi Arabia Is 197 Billion Pounds / El-rufai To Jonathan: Quit If You Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems / What If Shekau(boko Haram's Supreme Leader)is Hiding In Ibb's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.