Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

If I Were GEJ.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were GEJ.... (476 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were GEJ.... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
The way out of boko haram at the present polity!

1. First of all I would simply announce my sincere warning to the cabal may be once or twice(supposed sponsors of BH).

2. I would not only invite the Isreali Mossad to protect Asorock but transform the SSS and the police.

3. Get rid of the bad eggs in the judicial system, EFCC, ICPC and those who are anti-government, replace them with my men.

4. I would seek the Mossad's help to assist Nigeria fish out the sponsors of Boko-Haram (if unknown)and their agents in all government parastatals and security agencies and then nail them (no matter the individuals involved) with no mercy for resurrection.

5. Make sure the governors are under my control with the use of EFCC & ICPC with my men at work!

6. I must be expecting the NASS to impeach me.... However both the Senate President and his deputy, the speaker and his deputy must be my men - a tool to manipulate the rest to my favour! If I can't play down their powers which I obviously doubt, I will happily accept it.

7. I will challenge their verdict in the court where my men will have me re-instated!

8. Before then my Vice and I are dipped in an oath to make things work my way if unwillingly I treat him the Obasanjo way!
Re: If I Were GEJ.... by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
If I were GEJ, I would resign and call for an election in which I beg Nigerians to vote for a person with minimum level of intellect and capability to undertake the role of President.

(1) (Reply)

House Summons Jonathan Over Boko Haram's Mayhem / President Jonathan’s Delegation To Brazil Is World’s Largest, At 116! / Jonathan Commissions First Ballistic Vest Factory In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.