Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! (27766 Views)

The Latest 15 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (MBGN) / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Missy_B: False!
I, too, was wondering why Damiete is representing Nigeria at the Miss World pageant. Doubts have been cleared, the reason is below. . .

Silverbird prepares MBGN 1st runner up Diamette Charles for Miss World as MBGN winner Isabella Ayuk goes to Miss Universe.

The management of Silverbird, organisers of the annual Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Africa's longest running beauty pageant will be sending MBGN First Runner up, Miss DIAMETTE CHARLES GRANVILLE, to represent the country at the Miss World pageant holding in Mongolia, China in August.
MBGN winner, Miss ISABELLA AGBO AYUK will represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe.
MBGN Second Runner up, Miss IFEOMA UMEOKEKE will be at the Miss Tourism International holding later in the year in China

In a signed statement, the management said the decision was in the best interest of the beauty ambassadors, the company and the country at large.

Official statement from Silverbird Group:
''As we celebrate our 25th anniversary in the world of beauty pageantry, Its our wish not to only raise the bar but replicate the groundbreaking records achieved by Agbani Darego as the first Black Africa's Miss World 2001 as well as some past queens who have achieved remarkable results at some renowned international pageants in the recent past.

While we seek your understanding, we also urge you to pray for their victory at the various global beauty pageants where they will be flying the country's flag"

Signed
GUY MURRAY BRUCE
Group Vice President, Silverbird.

Linda Ikeji adds :

''Isabella Ayuk, the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2012 is not available to go for the Miss World pageant in August for personal reasons, according to sources at Silverbird. She will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Universe pageant later in the year. And contrary to reports making the rounds, Isabella Ayuk has not been dethroned as Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2012. Guy Murray Bruce himself told me this''.

I bet he decievd u dat it ws 1st hand info n u in ur light brain later opend ur legs.
D whle 2012 pageant ws arrangd. D girl they knew wuld be an asset so they gave her al dat typhoid fever crap whch witout it d isabela 4 no make last five
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
deor03:

Only Boko Haram is left oh. As soon as corruption creeps in, bombing will stop
lol!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by stupor(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
shymmex: If Kanu is 32, then that should be her real age..

30 is the new 20... undecided undecided

No mind dem,wen a 14 year old gal dey carry Belle and still sabi u give am the belle
Mcheeeeeeeew
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by rush2mac(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Don't mind those bloody haterz,if una young pass am,y una no fyn pass am?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Hottestbuoy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Lmao silly!! What an embarrasment of International order*Am not bemused at the Turn of events sha cos' the very first time i saw the girl..i was somehow cynical abou her crown..she was damn too old 4 my likinq*anywea and whateva its a biq Disqrace to us all

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by sunky644(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

Huh? Dating my uncle......... God go punish him if na true....make i call am first
Did I hear you say your uncle is the Deputy Speaker? Ok ooo, I hear but she na Isabella or your so called uncle God go punish? Infact, I will prefer God punish both of them Wella cos they are all bad ambassadors of this country.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Pakavy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Interesting.
indeed!babes and d age syndrome!!no wonda som of dem celebrate bufdays more dan twice in a yr
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Jibwillz: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
wundr if smpple read d topic wel enuf 2 undrstnd wat thy're givn rpliez 2.
Wich part of she wz favourd cuz of d calibr of pple she wz warmin' dia bed dnt u pple undrstnd.
Truth mst of d grlz lie abt dia age, bt mst 'manOman' b brot in2 d so cal'd pagent aswel?

Yet smpple r celebr8n' corruptn' by supportn' her, knwin fully wel wat she hz dne.

She no merit am, bt dem use arrengi giv am. D rytful owner z gna claim her glory b4 her eyez. #Smh!
Hope say dem go colect d car wey dem giv am bk sha n d cash... Aghadi-nwanyi.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Oshiite: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
99 percent of nigerians are guity of this offence,anytme i hear somebody age,i always wisper to myseif,minus five years,its so pathetic,i always advice my friends to check out there birth cert from tme to tme so they dont enter menopause wtout realizing it

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by BlackPikiN(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
shymmex: If Taiwo is 27, then that should be her real age..

30 is the new 20... undecided undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Jummyrano: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebamma: how will dis reduce the price of garri in the market.
good question!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by emmalezy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
otokx: The organizers of the Miss World pageant are just as bad; they should have disqualified Nigeria from participating altogether to serve as a deterrent to age falsification amongst other vices. Is there now a subsisting relationship between beauty pageants in Nigeria and Politicians; someone could do a study on that.
She shuld be strip of that title
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
sunky644:
Did I hear you say your uncle is the Deputy Speaker? Ok ooo, I hear but she na Isabella or your so called uncle God go punish? Infact, I will prefer God punish both of them Wella cos they are all bad ambassadors of this country.

HUH, God go punish both of em afta all i no dey get anyfin frm him, i dey hustle ma own.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by omenziate(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
Most girls for naija age no dey pass 25 or 21 even wen yam full their leg and the thickness of their palm fit smoothen wood. Isabella no vex jor, na who dem catch b thief.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by drstone1: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
isabella was favored by GEJ n Pat ..............
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by damoobaba: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2012
Zi: So which remaining facet of this country is void of corruption
None my broda
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by fumisko(f): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2012
whwen would integrity integrity integrity be our watch word.when would we personally develop ourselves cry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by yeye4live(m): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Wat eva it s sha, dat isabela s cute sha, u kno every body in naija wit diff story,she s dateng top pple dey say,jealousy I cal dis,detrone her 4age cheat n don't spoill d cute girl name haba
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Enice(m): 2:22am On Jun 20, 2012
It is only in nairaland that thrash can be sold for hard cash. An official statement has been released yet we prefer the lies. If this story is true, other contestants can sue silverbird for not playing according to the rules. Not only that, the lady in question will have to step down but so far, we've heard nothing of such and we still believe this cock and bull story.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Otuocha: 3:26am On Jun 20, 2012
Any bad thing that happens in this country always has connection to the national assembly. Omo check dis naa. Boko haram, fuel subsidy, money lundry, bribery and this one again . No wonder baba called them criminals. You guys are calling for revolution. And u kno naija. They will kill and carry dat ur dirty money
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by blocker: 5:22am On Jun 20, 2012
angry angry So what else is new?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by 45189723(f): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2012
who cares if she is old. is being old a plague. she won a crown people leave her
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by swtchicgurl: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2012
Old or young, who cares? but at least I'm more beautiful.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by velo10: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2012
This news just killed my view of Ben Murray-Bruce as a mentor
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Ardedaryor(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2012
corruption!!!!!!!! flowing in the blood of our leaders cry cry cry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by waja(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2012
But she gave her football age. Afterall, Mikel is 24.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Clemzy16(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2012
I thought as much, she dosen't deserve to win the competition. She only won after sleeping with top silverbird officials and politicians inclusive.

But, come to think of it, i'm suspecting some kind of conspiracy here.

Why would Silvebird even allow her to contest in the Miss universe beauty pagent at all. That is if the age thing is true.

¤Or is this another way for silverbird to Rob her for a lower position.

¤Or is it another attempt for the organisers of the MBGN to fool the world beauty pagent organisers, by exchanging her for someone else, because she know, and they know that her performance will prouduce smaller yield.

>You Never can tell, she's from akwa ibom. Those people are kind of holy! Holy! Probably, she can't go on stage and pull off her pant.

>Remember, that of MBGN, they only wore pantie and bikini on stage.

Hmm...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by tunnytox(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Mongolia is NOT in China! its a country on its own but only borders China. Na wa for some of these Nigeria reporter sef, simple Atlas dem no get.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Goldenheart(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2012
connections.....leads to corruption...i wish i cud cee d horror in her eyes..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Vicjustice: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2012
If her younger sister is 27 then she may be close to 30, and for her to win a beauty contest at such age means she is indeed a beauty
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by mreoe1(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2012
Most nigerians thrive in hear says and i wonda ♈̷̴.♈̷̴ wud u stil bliv she was disqualified afta u av been told dat she b our rep at miss universe.

Are u trying to say miss universe is corrupt or they wud prefare α̲̅ fraudulent participant,unlike miss world.

where did dis reporter get is info,is he d postmaster dat deliverd miss world org's letter 2 silverbird.

Focus on facts and d only fact is d official statement by bruce.all i know now is dat she can't b disqualified from miss word for age falsification and b accepted as α̲̅ contestant in miss universe...guys pls wake

Lastly may GOD deal with as many of u dat criticise her but use official age. Afterall many undergraduate are less dan 22 because even d older ones still want 2 work in α̲̅ bank after graduating.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by tessyade: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Did i read Bruce message asking us to pray for the contestants to win? As if their winning will reduce the pump price of fuel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video / Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.