Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! (27765 Views)

The Latest 15 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (MBGN) / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by pauloman(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2012
Vicjustice: If her younger sister is 27 then she may be close to 30, and for her to win a beauty contest at such age means she is indeed a beauty

You obviously do not get it do you? The beauty contest was stage-managed and her age was falsified. Meaning she didnt win the contest by merit. She is not a true beauty queen! If it were in a sound country this shameful thing happened,i bet she would be stripped off her crown and whatever benefits that goes with it.

I knew something was fishy when she worn the crown then,because she looked so old and used with those her drooling and sagging thighs and boobs!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by alexy147(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2012
embarassedAm talking money u are talking bullsh*t MBGN..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2012
gboss4sure:

HUH, God go punish both of em afta all i no dey get anyfin frm him, i dey hustle ma own.

Are u saying that he confirmed to u that he dey shack am welu welu?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by omar22(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2012
Silverbird are just as bad!

I could remembered when they awarded Bianca Onoh (now the wife of the Late Ojukwu) the title of Miss Nigeria and later on Miss World Intercontinent when Miss Venezuela passed out from the shock of the result. That was pure ojoro

They should have thrown Nigeria out of the competition.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by helsinki: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2012
There has always been suspicion of beauty queens in nigeria,that the winner most times is not the person that should have won and that the organisers give it to their girlfriends and sex mates.Now the truth is out.Dont marry a beauty queen,they are all prostitutes for big politicians.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Afam4eva(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2012
alexy147: embarassedAm talking money u are talking bullsh*t MBGN..
You can't get enough of Rick Ross shey?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by ayonuga(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2012
berem: who cares anyway! of what benefit is MBGN to nigerians who are suffering? there are important issues on ground to tackle abeg! mtscheeew!

Wanna know the benefit? It gives hope that an average Nigerian can work hard, be passionate about what she does and eventually win something to make herself and her nation proud. How can you even ask that kinda question? Is Agbani Darego not a Nigerian and YES! she did us proud by winning...

That being said tho, I'm still confused about these claims. If she really falsified her age, I don't think she would still contest for Miss Universe. Just my 2cents!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by jackima: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2012
display her pics jooo....

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by megareal: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
This story is crap. Truth is if she had been caught falsifying her age, she would have been dethroned by now cos keeping her on would spoil the organisers image. She definitely would not be exchanged for another important competition. Better to find out the truth than to believe half baked stories whose motives we may not easily understand.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by check45: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
fumisko: whwen would integrity integrity integrity be our watch word.when would we personally develop ourselves cry
AGREE
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by chines4(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
One phrase [/b]Bad belle[b]
She is the queen. and the person that is busy calling the ppl she is dating or not dating, that is just jealousy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Ayoolu12: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
betrani: Work Down ur street and go hug TRANSFORMER!

And there I was thinking you would come up with an intelligent response undecided. Its walk, not work you half-baked nuisance.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Waltro(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Please stop displaying "hair salon" ignorance here. The issue on ground is very pitiful and alarming, corruption is now a part of our society and all you can do is blab this nonsense. This is why most men think nigerian ladies are ignorant airheads.
betrani: Ugly Babes productions! Present; envy, hatred, gossip, lipservice and jealousy in "I AM NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH TO BE MBGN" introducing; "Big men nor wan toast me cos I no fine", as; AMAEBO, "I no get work"! Alias Chief Mrs. Gossip, "Because She fine pass me" as Miss Jealousy, "We quarrel before" as Ms Hatred! Isabella I beg no mind them; "Its better to have haters than not have fame"
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Waltro(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
But what use are these "benefits" to the "average" nigerian when its glaring that these beauty queens don't earn their crowns by merit, but by just screwing the right person(s).
ayonuga:

Wanna know the benefit? It gives hope that an average Nigerian can work hard, be passionate about what she does and eventually win something to make herself and her nation proud. How can you even ask that kinda question? Is Agbani Darego not a Nigerian and YES! she did us proud by winning...

That being said tho, I'm still confused about these claims. If she really falsified her age, I don't think she would still contest for Miss Universe. Just my 2cents!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Kk4(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
Miss world or miss whatever are shams. Have nvr been a fan of them. Team Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by betrani(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ayo-olu12:

And there I was thinking you would come up with an intelligent response undecided. Its walk, not work you half-baked nuisance.
And if a transformer is far off ur vicinity; set urself ablaze.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Aigirl(f): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
I said it,bt nobody listnd...MBGN 2go 4mis universe,y change it nw? B/c mis world organizers rejctd mrs 9ja or MBWN(most biutiful wman in 9ja)or who r d tryn2dceiv? Hehehehe,shame on Bruce&d entire silvabrd grp. Int'l dsgrace,i predctd it,i 1da wht d thick-fleshed-old-lady ofad,26 indeed! Sory o lady Ayuk..u brot it upon urself..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by dj5naira(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
afam4eva: I knew that girl was my mother's age mate.
acidtalk:

Herself and my grandmother used to go fetch firewood in the village together way back in 1940s
She and God both created earth.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by dj5naira(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
As far as i'm concerned, the beautiful ones are not yet born, fork what the topic says.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yes! God wil open dia ynash 1 by 1. I hv alwayz prayd 4 tins 2 go ds way.MBGN is complete fraud,a frnd was in d competitn lst yr,dy were told 2 buy gowns frm bruce's wife,gowns rangin frm 200k and above,else dy wunt mk it 2 d finals and nt buyin means ur out of d competitn alrdy.Out of dsperation almost al bought,bt they al 4got dat dias only gonna be 1 winner..the 200k gown sef don turn rag nw(fake material)..politics go kil naija
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by olushi(f): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2012
y did she do dis wen i wen thru her bio i was amaze at wot i saw d girl is sych wen u eat too much d excess wnt add any gud bt instead u can giv odas so dat dey may b filled it nt fair
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by XtremeBase(f): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
tunnytox: Mongolia is NOT in China! its a country on its own but only borders China. Na wa for some of these Nigeria reporter sef, simple Atlas dem no get.

I wonder o! I was amazed myself.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Ndipe(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
omar22:
Silverbird are just as bad!

I could remembered when they awarded Bianca Onoh (now the wife of the Late Ojukwu) the title of Miss Nigeria and later on Miss World Intercontinent when Miss Venezuela passed out from the shock of the result. That was pure ojoro

They should have thrown Nigeria out of the competition.

Read it was due to the excessive heat at the National Theatre the day of the pageant that made some of the contestants faint.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.