Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (485592 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tab4:

You did not answer the question!
what's the question plz
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
ghostmist:
bro when is this photo attestation issued? Is it on the same day you pre-enrolled or a few weeks after? I'm asking cos I pre-enrolled in Lagos and didn't receive such.

Na wao some question make sense, some questions too dey dumb... no shaking sha, we dey together! The oyibo man stamped and signed my pre-enrollment form and photocopy am give me, and the photo attested paper bearing my photogragh.

You know say I bi fine naija bobos with long nose like oyibos, i come put activator for my curly hairs... na im one very fine omoge italiano officer come enter the office as i dey discuss with the oyibo man... come dey hover around the place like fly, dey chat with the man, dey use cunny eye look me... i am sure say she dey wonder whether blkman fit fine pass dem kpata kpata. I see say even the oyibo man dey smile with me well well even dey beg me to feel at home and relax o. My plan be say immediately i enter italy, i go launch their guicci wrist watches, italian suits and italian shoes... i go use am take torment dem italianos for street with my blcky beauty, like say dem design those clothes originally for me... and not for dem o! O boy how can i enter the fashion designers haven of the world, and not bath up well well... na only wetin dey make me happy smile about going there o.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dforest(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dencotext:

Na wao some question make sense, some questions too dey dumb... no shaking sha, we dey together! The oyibo man stamped and signed my pre-enrollment form and photocopy am give me, and the photo attested paper bearing my photogragh.

You know say I bi fine naija bobos with long nose like oyibos, i come put activator for my curly hairs... na im one very fine omoge italiano officer come enter the office as i dey discuss with the oyibo man... come dey hover around the place like fly, dey chat with the man, dey use cunny eye look me... i am sure say she dey wonder whether blkman fit fine pass dem kpata kpata. I see say even the oyibo man dey smile with me well well even dey beg me to feel at home and relax o. My plan be say immediately i enter italy, i go launch their guicci wrist watches, italian suits and italian shoes... i go use am take torment dem italianos for street with my blcky beauty, like say dem design those clothes originally for me... and not for dem o! O boy how can i enter the fashion designers haven of the world, and not bath up well well... na only wetin dey make me happy smile about going there o.
i
OP
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 1:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Dencotext:

Number 8 item is given to you after pre-enrollment at the embassy. You submit two photos; one photo will be retained by the embassy and the second photo attached to a paper (and stamped) with an attestation in Italian language that the bearer of that photo have been authenticated (and note that your bio data... names, date of birth, country, in briefs, will be stated on the paper).

You are to present this "attestation of your photograph" during enrollment in Italy and whenever asked in that country. So do no lost it.
same with me please. I was not given any attestation of my photograph or my biodata indicated anywhere talkless of stamping it. I also preenrolled in Lagos. can DAT be a problem for those DAT didn't get it?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2017
ghostmist:
bro when is this photo attestation issued? Is it on the same day you pre-enrolled or a few weeks after? I'm asking cos I pre-enrolled in Lagos and didn't receive such.
same with me please. I was not given any attestation of my photograph or my biodata indicated anywhere talkless of stamping it. I also preenrolled in Lagos. can DAT be a problem for those DAT didn't get it?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Bros... e bi like say I don cause World War III for this forum because of this "Attestation of Photograph" of a thing o! Abeg e no too matter if una no get am yet o... no flap your wings like a frightened chicken... actually you will be given everything you need by the embassy once your visa is stamped and whenever you collect your DOV. Make una no panic... its just that baba God like me well well o that's why my own things dey always dey cooleerr... e too dey bless me with wetin i no need self as jara for being im favorite pikin. The main thing be say, make dem stamp your passport visa, na obodo oyibo you go travel go with or without DOV... you fit start ur school till you collect am later before you go "matriculate" or "enroll" proper, some schools fit give u grace period of 3 up to 6 months self. So una no get any cause for alarm at all... alarm only becomes necessary if dem deny you visa for wetin dem suppose give and dem no give you on time. In fact naija don teach dem lessons... if u apply for visa, dem screen u for visa requirement, if u apply for DOV, dem go verify your document, if you pre-enroll, dem go send you application to your school... your name dey their computer so dem fit verify anytime whether you don do any one of those processes during the visa screening. But dem no dey really use am to deny you visa... na if u no meet the visa petty petty requirements like account statement and so on. But if u miss any of these processes, na only your school u fit run into trouble with, but dem even dey understanding pass the embassy ppl.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 5:37am On Jul 27, 2017
Dencotext:

Was this ''put-down'' really necessary??

Thanks all the same!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 5:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Dencotext:
To the best of my knowledge, this was how my documents were arranged by VFS yesterday ritually:
1. A completed and signed visa application form (1 copy)
2. A sheet containing my bio-data (1 copy)
3. Colored photo - one glued to visa application form, second clipped to the page (2 copies)
4. My original passport
5. Colored photocopy of my passport (2 copies)
6. Pre-acceptance letter (2 copies)
7. Photocopy of my pre-enrollment Form A (2 copies)
8. Photocopy of my attestation of photograph (2 copies)
9. Photocopy of my DOV+Apostilles+degree certificate and transcripts+the Italian translations (2 copies)
10. Photocopy of my secondary school certificates (2 copies)
11. 2-way flight bookings (2 copies)
12. Hotel booking - 5 days (2 copies)
13. A reference letter from my employer (original copy+1 copy)
14. A reference letter from bank (original copy+1 copy)
15. Six month personal bank statement (original copy only)
16. Employment contract (2 copies)
17. Pay-slips (2 copies)
18. Pension letter+pension account statement (2 copies)
19. Retrenchment letter from previous employer+the payoff slip (2 copies)
20. Documented proof of my land asset (2 copies)
21. My Ordination Certificate+International Ministry License (2 copies)
22. State of origin document (2 copies)

So for study visa application one has to go through VFS rather than apply to the embassy directly?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2017
julescreativity:

It appears the experience of those who pre-enrolled in Abuja differs from ours...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Make I just stand here they watch film..

Dencotext u done find trouble oo.. Lol

Try and explain to them about the things u mentioned there from the beginning of this thread things u mentioned there no one has mentioned such and visa was granted. So try and clear them on the bio data issue.
But did u guys ask the type of program this bros is going for..

And from things ryt now abuja has a different procedure's for student as the case maybe.. So make Una careful if cry go plenty oo..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
ghostmist:
It appears the experience of those who pre-enrolled in Abuja differs from ours...
spot on .. Quite differ. Even his documents are differ..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Dforest:
i
OP
you wicked oo bros...... O.P Just like that
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Dencotext:
Bros... e bi like say I don cause World War III for this forum because of this "Attestation of Photograph" of a thing o! Abeg e no too matter if una no get am yet o... no flap your wings like a frightened chicken... actually you will be given everything you need by the embassy once your visa is stamped and whenever you collect your DOV. Make una no panic... its just that baba God like me well well o that's why my own things dey always dey cooleerr... e too dey bless me with wetin i no need self as jara for being im favorite pikin. The main thing be say, make dem stamp your passport visa, na obodo oyibo you go travel go with or without DOV... you fit start ur school till you collect am later before you go "matriculate" or "enroll" proper, some schools fit give u grace period of 3 up to 6 months self. So una no get any cause for alarm at all... alarm only becomes necessary if dem deny you visa for wetin dem suppose you give and dem no give you on time. In fact naija don teach dem lessons... if u apply for visa, dem screen u for visa requirement, if u apply for DOV, dem go verify your document, if you pre-enroll, dem go send you application to your school... your name dey their computer so dem fit verify anytime whether you don do any one of those processes during the visa screening. But dem no dey really use am to deny you visa... na if u no meet the visa petty petty requirements like account statement and so on. But if u miss any of these processes, na only your school u fit run into trouble with, but dem even dey understanding pass the embassy ppl.
Bros stop confusing people with attestation or anticipation ur calling it, what you called attestation is actually called DECLARIZATION OF VALUE(DOV) and if you apply for visa without this i swear nah RED FLAG. So guys dov is one of the most important thing they look for before visa issuance. All the best guys

Just my 1kobo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
KenModi:

So for study visa application one has to go through VFS rather than apply to the embassy directly?
not necessary but more friendly and more preferable
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2017
ghostmist:
Was this ''put-down'' really necessary??

Thanks all the same!
i wonder even his content is O.P
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Dencotext:
Bros... e bi like say I don cause World War III for this forum because of this "Attestation of Photograph" of a thing o! Abeg e no too matter if una no get am yet o... no flap your wings like a frightened chicken... actually you will be given everything you need by the embassy once your visa is stamped and whenever you collect your DOV. Make una no panic... its just that baba God like me well well o that's why my own things dey always dey cooleerr... e too dey bless me with wetin i no need self as jara for being im favorite pikin. The main thing be say, make dem stamp your passport visa, na obodo oyibo you go travel go with or without DOV... you fit start ur school till you collect am later before you go "matriculate" or "enroll" proper, some schools fit give u grace period of 3 up to 6 months self. So una no get any cause for alarm at all... alarm only becomes necessary if dem deny you visa for wetin dem suppose you give and dem no give you on time. In fact naija don teach dem lessons... if u apply for visa, dem screen u for visa requirement, if u apply for DOV, dem go verify your document, if you pre-enroll, dem go send you application to your school... your name dey their computer so dem fit verify anytime whether you don do any one of those processes during the visa screening. But dem no dey really use am to deny you visa... na if u no meet the visa petty petty requirements like account statement and so on. But if u miss any of these processes, na only your school u fit run into trouble with, but dem even dey understanding pass the embassy ppl.
i just sitdown dey look you in front of my 7d t.v....... kwantinu to mislead people ok
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2017
dejiconde:
not necessary but more friendly and more preferable

Pls why is it more friendĺy and preferable compared to submitting directly at the embassy.

And is the fee the embassy charge as 'visa fee' different from VFS'?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Wish I had anything to contribute again..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Please do we need one way flight booking or two way and what is the minimum hotel booking required?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Please what is the affordable way or agency to book for flight reservation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello World,

Please I need your advice. My degree DOV is ready, so I am ready to apply for student visa now. However this is my challenge:

1. I am to sponsor myself. I have checked ministry of educ Italy website that stated that monthly means of sustenance should be around 448.07 euro or 5,824.91 euro per annum. I am earning monthly above this means and can do my work anywhere their is laptop and internet connectivity even in Italy, but I have not save up to a million yet... as my admission letter to master program came unexpectedly.
2. I will be applying for visa maybe this week, so can I get the student visa if I can demonstrate that my economic sustenance will still be coming while i self sponsor myself (AND IT IS ENOUGH TO COVER MY STUDIES CONVENIENTLY)? NB: The revenue i generate online is quantified at exactly $600 monthly for now and comes promptly.
3. If I will not be given the visa even if I demostrate capability to sponsor myself by my personal income, then no stress i am thinking of chilling for another 6 six month and save over the 2million mark. So do i apply or forfeit my admission for this term

I wld suggest you get someone related to you that would stand as your sponsor; someone bearing the same surname as urs. Maybe transfer what you have to the person's bank account and the person can also state in the letter of sponsorship that you have a means of sustenance of your own. I think that wld be better than having to worry abt not been given visa cos your statement of account is not up to the required amount.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2017
KenModi:

Pls why is it more friendĺy and preferable compared to submitting directly at the embassy.

And is the fee the embassy charge as 'visa fee' different from VFS'?
as for the embassy they treat us like we r beggers, very harsh, forgeting that we going there to develop their country one way or d other unlike the vfs where you are welcomed with both hands and concerning the visa fee i think vfs is slightly higher than the embassy cuz they charge for service fee. When i applied i paid 25700 but i dont know about embassy fee
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by geekytobi: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2017
geekytobi:
Hello guys, I submitted my documents for legalization a month ago. Also, I have pre enrolled 2 weeks ago. I wanna ask the following questions.
1) how do I know if my DOV is ready?
2)I want to collect my files as well how do I go about it?
How do I know if it is ready for collection?

Please guys help

Can someone assist?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2017
Talented4real:
Please what is the affordable way or agency to book for flight reservation?
you dont need pay agent for flight booking u can easily book on this site for free with no down payment www.fly-nigeria.com so no worries about agent
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2017
Talented4real:
Please do we need one way flight booking or two way and what is the minimum hotel booking required?
one way should be enough and no minimum hotel booking also you can do your booking without agent www.booking.com without down payment so no worries about agent
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2017
geekytobi:

Can someone assist?
the woman should have given you date for collection if not the minimum is a month unless for fast tracking which can take 2weeks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Dencotext:

Just cari enif dogh from 9ja go because most oversea countries use Foreign student school fees to strengthen their economy & which makes it difficult for the students to work & save during their study
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2017
dejiconde:
as for the embassy they treat us like we r beggers, very harsh, forgeting that we going there to develop their country one way or d other unlike the vfs where you are welcomed with both hands and concerning the visa fee i think vfs is slightly higher than the embassy cuz they charge for service fee. When i applied i paid 25700 but i dont know about embassy fee

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tonydon12: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tab4:

You did not answer the question!

No. I have not applied.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
dejiconde:
you dont need pay agent for flight booking u can easily book on this site for free with no down payment www.fly-nigeria.com so no worries about agent

Thanks Dejiconde, i booked my flight now, but They said i have to make payment in the next 24 hours, do they cancel the reservation after 24 hours?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Talented4real:

Thanks Dejiconde, i booked my flight now, but They said i have to make payment in the next 24 hours, do they cancel the reservation after 24 hours?
yes they will. just print out the booking confirmation, embassy dont care if you made payment on booking or not what they wanna see is your booking confirmation.

Just my 1kobo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
geekytobi:

Can someone assist?
ehhya.. Go back to the embassy and check

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.