Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (482585 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Horladimeyjey(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
gemdele:
I did. where do we go from here
Did you receive a second mail?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by flamesjay(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
I got the two emails. The first was exciting, but the second was heart breaking
Horladimeyjey:

Did you receive a second mail?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by gemdele: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=Horladimeyjey post=58588247]
Did you receive a second mail? Yes. Regret mail in Italian
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2017
How does one know which one is the main scholarship invitation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by flamesjay(m): 3:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Do you have any invitation as per the second email?
lostnegro:
How does one know which one is the main scholarship invitation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2017
flamesjay:
Do you have any invitation as per the second email?
yes I got the one in English which said I should go for pre enrollment and the second one in Italian j translated and its says I was not picked.These are two confusing email. could you find anyone who had a positive second email so that one can understand because the second still said I should contact the embassy which I will do tho morning or have you contacted the embassy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by flamesjay(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
I will contact the embassy this morning. But incase you get a response don't hesitate to inform me
lostnegro:
yes I got the one in English which said I should go for pre enrollment and the second one in Italian j translated and its says I was not picked.These are two confusing email. could you find anyone who had a positive second email so that one can understand because the second still said I should contact the embassy which I will do tho morning or have you contacted the embassy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2017
flamesjay:
I will contact the embassy this morning. But incase you get a response don't hesitate to inform me
bro I just called she said the second email is the final decision and wished me good luck.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Greetings to everyone in the house.
Concerning the flight itinerary, has anyone noticed that the returning date does not get to even one year, talk more of two years or three. it's just something like 10-11months from the time of departure. now my question is: does it not constitute a problem if the dates do not tally with the number of years one wishes to spend in Italy for studies? what exactly do they need to see in the itinerary? I need a little clarification on this.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
scolefield:
Greetings to everyone in the house.
Concerning the flight itinerary, has anyone noticed that the returning date does not get to even one year, talk more of two years or three. it's just something like 10-11months from the time of departure. now my question is: does it not constitute a problem if the dates do not tally with the number of years one wishes to spend in Italy for studies? what exactly do they need to see in the itinerary? I need a little clarification on this.
I will just answer this for the last time.. Book a one way ticket. Ur not booking to use its just for visa application..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Please my people have anyone else applied through VFS lekki, i want to know how much they charge, cus they still wrote to me that applying through them is 48k
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Talented4real:
Please my people have anyone else applied through VFS lekki, i want to know how much they charge, cus they still wrote to me that applying through them is 48k
if your in Lagos why don't u go too there office to verify
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
smithsydny:
if your in Lagos why don't u go too there office to verify
am not in lag now
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
how many days can one book for in a hotel that will be acceptable? also, must the hotel be located in the city where one is going?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
scolefield:
how many days can one book for in a hotel that will be acceptable? also, must the hotel be located in the city where one is going?
book according to your flight ticket the day u land the next day your off just one nyt.. Your good.

Yes the city tour landing is were your booking
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
okay sir, thanks. that is to say that the embassy accepts that, I mean just one night in the hotel.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please how much does The embassy charge for visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
scolefield:
okay sir, thanks. that is to say that the embassy accepts that, I mean just one night in the hotel.
sure
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Talented4real:
Please how much does The embassy charge for visa application?
no idea yet
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
greetings guys!
A friend of mine is asking if it is possible and advisable to apply for visa with multiple statements of account with their accompanying sponsorship letters. is it a good idea or not? anyone with any suggestion?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
scolefield:
greetings guys!
A friend of mine is asking if it is possible and advisable to apply for visa with multiple statements of account with their accompanying sponsorship letters. is it a good idea or not? anyone with any suggestion?
no idea bra. Sorry
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello All!
Please am New here, I just booked online for my pre-enrolment FORM A but the issue is that i could not get a sooner date except for 26th of July!!! Please is ther any hope of submission @ d embassy at all?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Any response from some1 PLEASEEEE?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sister are you going for pre enrollment?

Have u seen this?

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
smithsydny:
YES PLEASE!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
esthermichey:

YES PLEASE!
Submission of FORM A precisely..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
smithsydny:

Have u seen this?
YES I DID
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
esthermichey:
YES I DID
And that was y i asked if there is any hope at all?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
esthermichey:
YES I DID
seems your late for the parry..

Pre enrollment has ended.. If your in Lagos I will advice u go to the embassy to find out o..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
smithsydny:
seems your late for the parry..

Pre enrollment has ended.. If your in Lagos I will advice u go to the embassy to find out o..

Am not in Lagos, but planned to go on monday tho..i got the information very late. Will there be an extention or it has ended finally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.