Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481740 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
I just dey wonder wetin dey delay this nonsense italian embassy on my visa app since a month ago.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
dejiconde:
I just dey wonder wetin dey delay this nonsense italian embassy on my visa app since a month ago.
Why not apply via VFS to avoid appointments provided this third-party is empowered to collect your documents on your behalf, you do not need to go to the embassy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by geekytobi: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who's going to university of Messina here?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Agreline: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
yomitekons:
Yomite130@yahoo.com

Thanks.I will get in touch soon
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello everyone,

Italy embassy Abuja just called me to come and pick my dov for waec/neco tomorrow. Please keep your phone on if you applied for dov at Abuja! They want to clear all dov that are ready out of there office tomorrow!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dencotext:

Why not apply via VFS to avoid appointments provided this third-party is empowered to collect your documents on your behalf, you do not need to go to the embassy.
i applied thru d vfs office in lagos oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
geekytobi:
I am going to University of Messina
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
dejiconde:
i applied thru d vfs office in lagos oo
Well I also applied thru vfs on July 25 and its 13 days now for me. So what appointment are you talking about? When its ready, you'll have to collect via vfs and not the embassy... appointment should happen only in special cases when your attention is really needed I guess. How long have you applied that you are moaning?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by BIGSKY2017: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello house,am smart by name. I just got admission into Rome business school for a masters degree program and the first registration process is to pay the tuition fee. I just want know if anyone here have knowledge of Rome business school,their admission process and all the process involved. Please kindly give me a feedback
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dencotext:

Well I also applied thru vfs on July 25 and its 13 days now for me. So what appointment are you talking about? When its ready, you'll have to collect via vfs and not the embassy... appointment should happen only in special cases when your attention is really needed I guess. How long have you applied that you are moaning?
who mentioned about appointment? and i know how vfs works and i also know how the embassy works so am not new to d system and moreso, you applied 20days after i applied so do the maths you will know d date i applied. Bros sorry ooo u r too forward sir you should seek caution!!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
BIGSKY2017:
Hello house,am smart by name. I just got admission into Rome business school for a masters degree program and the first registration process is to pay the tuition fee. I just want know if anyone here have knowledge of Rome business school,their admission process and all the process involved. Please kindly give me a feedback
i got two admissions Rome business school and unisi so i opted for unisi bcuz of my budget. If truly u got admission rbs u should know ur next move from d admssion letter cus they clearly stated what u should do next. So go back to d admission letter and read up again, you will know what to do.

Just my 1kobo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
dejiconde:
who mentioned about appointment? and i know how vfs works and i also know how the embassy works so am not new to d system and moreso, you applied 20days after i applied so do the maths you will know d date i applied. Bros sorry ooo u r too forward sir you should seek caution!!

Seek caution from what na?.. abeg o no mortify man pikin becos of visa... me I no take this whole thing like life-and-death matter, so I duly apology becos I don't know who you be... spare me o!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Dencotext:

Seek caution from what na?.. abeg o no mortify man pikin becos of visa... me I not take this whole thing like life-and-death matter, so I duly apology becos I don't know who you be... spare me o!
am very sure u r new to this thread like 3pages back, please u dont talk to people anyhow.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Chinuaj: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
BIGSKY2017:
senatorjerico2001@yahoo.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by uchaay88: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Hello guys. Please i'd appreciate any assistance I can get. I got admission to University of Roma Tre, for Master Human Development and Food Security, and school resumes in October. I just got my documents authenticated at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. Please I'd like to know the next steps to take. I realize it might be a bit late, but I intend to do everything I can. Thanks in anticipation guys.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
uchaay88:
Hello guys. Please i'd appreciate any assistance I can get. I got admission to University of Roma Tre, for Master Human Development and Food Security, and school resumes in October. I just got my documents authenticated at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. Please I'd like to know the next steps to take. I realize it might be a bit late, but I intend to do everything I can. Thanks in anticipation guys.
pay the 1k euro first then the school will send you your documents. Wch u will take to the embassy with your bank statements. U don't need to do any other thing..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Erhie17: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Pls guys can u help me with the editable visa form. On d site its the pdf format. Thanks .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by uchaay88: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sorry bro, which 1k euro? Just to be sure
smithsydny:
pay the 1k euro first then the school will send you your documents. Wch u will take to the embassy with your bank statements. U don't need to do any other thing..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
I went to Abuja embassy and have collected my WAEC/NECO results. I met someone from nairaland there who came for the same purpose, and even pointed out that he saw my post on nairaland and sent me an email, but I didn't respond.

As usual the oyibo consular officer cracked jokes with me and made sure he ran around to sort out things for me...the black lady in charge of those documents could not help but whisper to me when he stepped out that "this man like you o". And sure when it was time to say goodbye (forever), the man hugged me and said some very unusual touching words which I cannot mention here...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
uchaay88:
Sorry bro, which 1k euro? Just to be sure
u must pay it once its Rome business school to get your necessary documents sent to you wch will be used to apply for visa..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2017
yomitekons:
I applied directly at the embassy and since am attending a private school it was a bit easy with all the documents sent to me by the school, I was giving my visa 2weeks after application

Pls, what is the name of the university?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Yes
Fransceco is really nice.
Unlike those people at lagos embassy

Dencotext:
I went to Abuja embassy and have collected my WAEC/NECO results. I met someone from nairaland there who came for the same purpose, and even pointed out that he saw my post on nairaland and sent me an email, but I didn't respond.

As usual the oyibo consular officer cracked jokes with me and made sure he ran around to sort out things for me...the black lady in charge of those documents could not help but whisper to me when he stepped out that "this man like you o". And sure when it was time to say goodbye (forever), the man hugged me and said some very unusual touching words which I cannot mention here...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
All Siena candidates download and check your names..

If your name is crossed don't worry applying for visa.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
smithsydny:
All Siena candidates download and check your names..

If your name is crossed don't worry applying for visa.

Where did you retrieve this list from? Can I get for my university... University of Messina too?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
geekytobi:
Hello @geekytobi you asked a question and you are not responding again. I have pm you via email so please respond let's chat about Messina.

I may ask you here... are you number 84 shortlisted for the scholarship? That's the only name that ends with Tobi... I am number 250 and did not make it even near the shortlisted. I will have to sponsor myself...no wahala sha!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dencotext:

Where did you retrieve this list from? Can I get for my university... University of Messina too?
sorry I didn't apply for Messina..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello Everyone!
I just want to make a quick enquiry please and also want to be sure if am on the right path...to legalise your doc @ the embassy, you will have to book right, then the procedure follows thus:
click on consular chancery,
click on i want to start a new legalisation no family reunion...then you fill in your details, am I on track please?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
esthermichey:
Hello Everyone!
I just want to make a quick enquiry please and also want to be sure if am on the right path...to legalise your doc @ the embassy, you will have to book right, then the procedure follows thus:
click on consular chancery,
click on i want to start a new legalisation no family reunion...then you fill in your details, am I on track please?
Still waiting for a reply please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.