Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (482584 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
uchaay88:
@dencotext, please do you know how much translation of documents cost and where it can be done in Abuja? Thanks.

I did all the translations myself and it was accepted in Italian embassy Abuja for my WAEC and Italian embassy San Francisco for my degree. But when I did translations for one lady she said the Nigerian woman at the Lagos embassy turned her away to go to their recommended translator. I am done with this type of help.

So please contact someone else to help you on this matter or tackle it yourself.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Agreline:
For the medical insurance used in student visa application, whcih duration is advisable?
one month, three months or one year?
u dont need medical insurance to get visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by geekytobi: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please which airline can I use to travel to Italy? I guess Alitia is better and cheaper compared to others
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dencotext:

I did all the translations myself and it was accepted in Italian embassy Abuja for my WAEC and Italian embassy San Francisco for my degree. But when I did translations for one lady she said the Nigerian woman at the Lagos embassy turned her away to go to their recommended translator. I am done with this type of help.

So please contact someone else to help you on this matter or tackle it yourself.
bros cool down..
Ur body too hot... i was the person that asked him to mention you as to know if it's possible there..
Ur just shouting your done ur done..

If this is how we answer people here so many would have not gone anywere..

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
smithsydny:
bros cool down..
Ur body too hot... i was the person that asked him to mention you as to know if it's possible there..
Ur just shouting your done ur done..

If this is how we answer people here so many would have not gone anywere..

Yes it can be done in Abuja. There is someone at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that did notarization for me, he said they have a translator he could link me to. But I have done mine now so did not bother to get back to him. However my apology for sounding so, I am stressed out with work maybe that's y.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
You don collect VISA?

geekytobi:
Please which airline can I use to travel to Italy? I guess Alitia is better and cheaper compared to others
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dencotext:

Yes it can be done in Abuja. There is someone at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that did notarization for me, he said they have a translator he could link me to. But I have done mine now so did not bother to get back to him. However my apology for sounding so, I am stressed out with work maybe that's y.
aiit baba.. Try carry cold water baff OOO.. Make ya body cool oo grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Akopo1691:
You don collect VISA?

cheapest is meridian
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2017
uchaay88:
Guys, please does anyone know how much it'll cost to do translation in Abuja? And also where to do it? Thanks.
Go to Area 1, beside the mosque, close to the shopping complex.

call Mr Oluga on: 0803 305 2384 or 0809 191 1764
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
ghostmist:
Go to Area 1, beside the mosque, close to the shopping complex.

call Mr Oluga on: 0803 305 2384 or 0809 191 1764

bless u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mozambik: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls guys let us not mix tinz up. Lagos embassy will not collect your documents if u don't use the two translators recommended by the lagos Embassy. D one at 16 Anifowoshe VI and d other one at ONIKAN Lagos.
Stop translating ur docs in Abuja.
Two of my guys from ABUJA were not allowed to Legalize at Lagos embassy last week because they used tranlators in Abuja.

Just feel I shd shear sha..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
mozambik:
Pls guys let us not mix tinz up. Lagos embassy will not collect your documents if u don't use the two translators recommended by the lagos Embassy. D one at 16 Anifowoshe VI and d other one at ONIKAN Lagos.
Stop translating ur docs in Abuja.
Two of my guys from ABUJA were not allowed to Legalize at Lagos embassy last week because they used tranlators in Abuja.

Just feel I shd shear sha..
nah waoh even some ppl for here say den do translation by themself.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Agreline: 1:20am On Aug 19, 2017
dejiconde:
nah waoh even some ppl for here say den do translation by themself.

The person that translated by himself obviously didnt legalize in Lagos embassy maybe Abuja.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 6:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Agreline:

The person that translated by himself obviously didnt legalize in Lagos embassy maybe Abuja.
probably
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mozambik: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Pls is anyone going to Univ of Padova for msc.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Pls anyone here going to University of Pavia
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2017
fOFT:

We can hook up
Provided your place is not that far
Check https://www.nairaland.com/3410892/life-student-italy
You can send me PM

Are you studying at Univ of Pavia?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
mozambik:
Pls is anyone going to Univ of Padova for msc.
yes. pm me. I have also sent you a mail. reply
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
electromagnito:
Things you should know before going to Italian Embassy in Lagos and how your visa can only be gotten

Italian consulate don't want to know who you are the chance of you not getting a visa is always 99.99% and the chance for you to get a visa is 99.99% as well so it depends on you....
Even with someone with a first class won't still be granted a visa if he doesn't know his way, last year I know someone here online I think Ay50, the dude had 4.81 CGPA statement of account worth 10M but still deny and I know of someone who forge all documents and still went through, so Italian visa is mostly prayer.

This is the only way to get a visa in Italian consulate
1. You must have your DOV ready before you apply for visa in Andre voice NO DOV NO VISA (but some went through without DOV mostly Benin babes)
2. Your statement of account must and I said must bear your surname or else your chance is just 10% out of 100, if it is a sponsor account make sure it bears your surname (except for Benin babes they go still scale through)
3. Once you apply for a private university, you will get your VISA within 1 week 100% sure
4. Be ready to fight for booking with agent cause next two months will be book already
5. Aviod picking popular University due to crowd (Siena people can testify, rejection rate was 100%)
6. Be ready for frustration, cause you will be treated like a dog
7. Best of luck

Here are the documents for 100% Visa guarantee
1. Legalised document
2.DOV with translated document
3.Bio data
4. Admission letter
5.visa form
6.statement of account (4M above masters 6M above undergraduate + accounts bearing your surname)
7. Sponsor letter duly stamped even if na your Papa
8. If sponsor is your Inlaw bring marriage certificate to proof or birth certificate or any government Gazzatte
9. Pray Andre no smoke before 12pm
Best of luck

Bro, what kind of stamp is needed on the sponsor's letter?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
arcvoice:
I want to know what space of time to re -apply for italian visa I was refused due to financial status this week. My school has started lectures though i av been attending online?

How much did you have in your statement of account when you applied for visa?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
KenModi:

Are you studying at Univ of Pavia?

Yeah
Done anyway
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Austinekg: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Dear friends,
Please I need your guidance. I plan doing an MBA/M.Sc in Finance in any good university in Italy next year and would like your suggestions on the preferred and most affordable universities to apply.

I await suggestions from everyone.

Regards,
Austinekg
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Agreline: 3:13am On Aug 20, 2017
KenModi:

Bro, what kind of stamp is needed on the sponsor's letter?

Are we required to stamp Sponsor's letter too? What kind of Stamp by the way?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Austinekg:
Dear friends,
Please I need your guidance. I plan doing an MBA/M.Sc in Finance in any good university in Italy next year and would like your suggestions on the preferred and most affordable universities to apply.

I await suggestions from everyone.

Regards,
Austinekg
just use search engine u will get good schools.. No one can assure u of any school.. U can only search your self for wat u want sir..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Please what program for someone with NCE cert apply for? The persons waec result just completed 12 years wch the person can apply for UG.

Please any information will help alot
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Agreline:

Are we required to stamp Sponsor's letter too? What kind of Stamp by the way?

I was shocked to see it. Still waiting for his reply
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Agreline: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
KenModi:

I was shocked to see it. Still waiting for his reply

Have you submitted your own visa application already?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oviidaniel(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oviidaniel(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Agreline:

Have you submitted your own visa application already?

No not yet
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
oviidaniel:
For those going to Siena or in Siena pls where or what airline did you book for flight? Its urgent please
sir try to read pages back you will find out to book a flight and hotel reservations.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 2:53am On Aug 21, 2017
dejiconde:
for your flight booking use fly-nigeria.com to book for your flight

Pls how do I make a reservation on fly-nigeria.com because I have not been able to go beyond the search results page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.