Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481344 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
xtera27:
cry
wch statement did she use before?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Hello good morning all, even God's favrote pikin was denied visa but my passpprt was not stamped refusal or touched. It all boils down to the mistake i made at VFS...to submit two copies of...every document. So learn from my mistake ... I submitted two sets of photocopies while the originals were still with me. The visa denial reasons stated on a piece of paper were 1. No legalized docs presented 2. No dov presented.. 3. Documentation is insufficient... I ran mad briefly and tear my shokoto. I have all these things for Christ-sake so it means my photocopies were not acknowledged. So I am not appealing, but by the time you are reading this, I don dey tear race dey go apply again at vfs with all my original documents to be submitted this time. Thank Jesu my Master classes commence in October so i still have time.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry about that.

Have you any idea what that incomplete documentation is?

Please can we also have the testimonies of those who have been granted their VISAs?

Dencotext:
Hello good morning all, even God's favrote pikin was denied visa but my passpprt was not stamped refusal or touched. It all boils down to the mistake i made at VFS...to submit two copies of...every document. So learn from my mistake ... I submitted two sets of photocopies while the originals were still with me. The visa denial reasons stated on a piece of paper were 1. No legalized docs presented 2. No dov presented.. 3. Documentation is insufficient... I ran mad briefly and tear my shokoto. I have all these things for Christ-sake so it means my photocopies were not acknowledged. So I am not appealing, but by the time you are reading this, I don dey tear race they go reapply again at vfs with all my original documents to be submitted this time. Thank Jesu my Master classes commence in October so i still have time.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
I sent you a DM

Dforest:
Greetings to all. This coming week shall be the week of blessings to all of us in Jesus name. More especially, those who in one way or the other assisted or guide any of us all through the process of this Italian thing.

I submitted my visa application on 4th of this month, and after exactly 15 working days ie 23rd, the God of 11:59 answered my prayers. Now, I have been granted a multiple visa to Italy for 365 days. Iam going for my Masters degree. Thanks all....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=Dencotext post=59987683]Hello good morning all, even God's favrote pikin was denied visa but my passpprt was not stamped refusal or touched. It all boils down to the mistake i made at VFS...to submit two copies of...every document. So learn from my mistake ... I submitted two sets of photocopies while the originals were still with me. The visa denial reasons stated on a piece of paper were 1. No legalized docs presented 2. No dov presented.. 3. Documentation is insufficient... I ran mad briefly and tear my shokoto. I have all these things for Christ-sake so it means my photocopies were not acknowledged. So I am not appealing, but by the time you are reading this, I don dey tear race they go reapply again at vfs with all my original documents to be submitted this time. Thank Jesu my Master classes commence in October so i still have time.

My question to you is this: did you submit your medical insurance? Because that your documentation is insufficient might just be pointing to that fact
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Have you any idea what that incomplete documentation is?

Please can we also have the testimonies of those who have been granted their VISAs?

Its very important ooo. Pls all who have been granted visa should pls list what they submitted.. Because aside the fact that the account used should be a personal/parents account.. Its seem "documentation presented is insufficient" appears in all the refusals I have seen...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ato12: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
These are the documents I submitted for my student visa and I was granted....

School credentials such as
Bsc cert
Bsc transcript
Nysc cert
Letter of recommendation fr school either hod or dean
Two waec certificates
Secondary school testimonial
all these documents are authenticated at both moe and moa then translated at anifowoshe vi.
Almighty dov
Documents from working place
Appointment letter
Confirmation of appointment
Recommendation letter fr boss
Introduction letter
Study leave approval letter
Others
Bank statement
Receipt of half school fee payment
Birth cert
Spiritual
Prayers and fasting with series of psalms and Isaiah
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for the information. Could you please share with us whose bank statement you used?

Thanks.

ato12:

Bsc cert
Bsc transcript
Nysc cert
Two waec certificates
all these documents are authenticated at both moe and moa then translated at anifowoshe vi.
Almighty dov
Appointment letter
Introduction letter
Others
Bank statement
Birth cert
Spiritual

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ato12: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Akopo1691:
Thanks for the information. Could you please share with us whose bank statement you used?

Thanks.

Any Nigeria bank can go so far is loaded with the required cash.
You can include fixed deposit or treasury bill that will mature before you travel
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is a Masters student pls anyone who is going for undergraduate study and has been issued visa should pls list what they submitted ooo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
ato12:

Bsc cert
Bsc transcript
Nysc cert
Two waec certificates
Almighty dov
Appointment letter
Introduction letter
Others
Bank statement
Birth cert
Spiritual

Did you submit any medical insurance document?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please all those that have been granted visa, did you guys apply with medical insurance?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
chiefcontroller:
Hmmmm! after several months of hassles, I got my Visa today through Vfs. Abeg make una help me thank God
Did you buy medical insurance?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Did you submit with an account that doesn't bear your name?

If yes, have you been called for your VISA?

ato12:

Any Nigeria bank can go so far is loaded with the required cash.
You can include fixed deposit or treasury bill that will mature before you travel
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ato12: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Talented4real:

Did you submit any medical insurance document?
NO, but i think we will get that in Italy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ato12: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Akopo1691:
Did you submit with an account that doesn't bear your name?

If yes, have you been called for your VISA?

personal account, but your parent account can fly too.

better still your relative can transfer the cash to your account for safety reason at the embassy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
ato12:
NO, but i think we will get that in Italy
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
And today again, I have submitted the following original documents via VFS:

1. Visa application form
2. Bio data form
3. International passport (Original + 2 copies)
4. Cover Letter (2 copies)
5. Authenticated photograph (Original + 1 copy)
6. Pre-acceptance Letter (2 copies)
7. Bachelor diploma and transcripts, DOV+Apostilles+translations (Original + 1 copy)
8. Legalized WAEC + scratch card (Original + 1 copy)
9. Recommendation Letter (Original + 1 copy)
10. My Bank Reference Letter (Original + 1 copy)
11. My Bank Confirmation Letter (Original + 1 copy)
12. My Bank Statements (Original)
13. Employment Contract (Original + 1 copy)
14. Payslips (2 copies)
15. Flight booking (2 copies)
16. Accommodation booking (2 copies)
17. Ministry certificates (original + 1 copy)
18. State of origin certificate (original + 1 copy)

Hopefully things will work out this time. But I am not losing my tranquility anymore. They should lose sleep rather and get our visas ready in due season...Ami o!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Iamoilprince(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Seems like if u apply with ur personal bank statement without proof of business or employment u will be denied.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:
Seems like if u apply with ur personal bank statement without proof of business or employment u will be denied.

Yes. They wanna see the source of the money...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Any undergraduate student granted visa should please share what they submitted... Clock is ticking ooo.. So we can submit on Tuesday
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Iamoilprince(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Patechezz:

Yes. They wanna see the source of the money...

Pls do u knw anybody rejected on that basis ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Iamoilprince post=60019379]

Pls do u knw anybody rejected on that basis ?[/quote)

As far as you're an Adult and you are presenting a personal account, you should prove to them how that money came about either through employment if not explain to them (a very good reason) via a cover letter how the money came about... Why do u think they are asking for parents account? Remember Nigeria has the reputation of not returning home, so they don't joke with matters like this... Put yourself in their shoes how else would u convince them that you'll be returning back to Nigeria after ur studies..
To directly answer ur question, yes many are denied visa for the sole reason of not been employed.... Except you're not an Adult
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2017
can a close relation transfer the money into the applicant's account and then write a letter stating that the money has long been saved and reserved for the applicant's education abroad.

if this is the case, will they make any kind of inquiry or investigation to know if the money is still in the bank account, as to ascertain that it will remain there for that purpose?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
The schools wrote that we will apply for medical insurance when we get to Italy, But is Medical insurance compulsory for students visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Talented4real:
The schools wrote that we will apply for medical insurance when we get to Italy, But is Medical insurance compulsory for students visa application?

It is very important you better include it ooo. I think masters student don't need it becos their visa category is different from the undergraduate study. But you'll also get another one when you pass the admission test
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
scolefield:
can a close relation transfer the money into the applicant's account and then write a letter stating that the money has long been saved and reserved for the applicant's education abroad.

if this is the case, will they make any kind of inquiry or investigation to know if the money is still in the bank account, as to ascertain that it will remain there for that purpose?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Patechezz:

It is very important you better include it ooo. I think masters student don't need it becos their visa category is different from the undergraduate study. But you'll also get another one when you pass the admission test
am going for masters, i dont think i need until i get to Italy, thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good day House,
Many Thanks for your usual cooperation and urgent replies to enquiries on this platform. Okay to the main business please....Has anyone collected back his/her legalised document and dov from the embassy (i mean those that submitted on the 17th of August) or do you in any way know anyone that has collected at all? Because i had that ALL legalised documents will be released out on or before 31st of August so as to process Visa. Also, to book an appointment at the embassy for collection, one will have to click on...I want to collect my file right? kindly assist with answers to the above questions.................Thanks once again!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
AM WAITING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
esthermichey:
Good day House,
Many Thanks for your usual cooperation and urgent replies to enquiries on this platform. Okay to the main business please....Has anyone collected back his/her legalised document and dov from the embassy (i mean those that submitted on the 17th of August) or do you in any way know anyone that has collected at all? Because i had that ALL legalised documents will be released out on or before 31st of August so as to process Visa. Also, to book an appointment at the embassy for collection, one will have to click on...I want to collect my file right? kindly assist with answers to the above questions.................Thanks once again!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
AM STILL WAITING OOO, KINDLY ASSIST!!!!!!!
esthermichey:
AM WAITING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.