Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479101 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Who got admission into polito?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
@ OJOBIYI

Thanks very much for your reply. Actually i am not in Naija. I am in Thailand and I am a Cameroonian and i did the pre-enrollment today. The embassy told me i most contact the Italian Embassy in Cameroon for the DoV and the other docs and they said i will need the translated docs for visa application here in Thailand. I have been in touch with the italian embassy in Cameroon and they said they will need my diploma and they did not mention transcript. I hope transcript is not needed in this process. They also talk about legalization of my original degree certificate. How can they legalize my original certificate since i will have only one in my entire life. Please help I am confuse
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't be bothered. The reason is because only the Embassy in the country you got your degree is authorized to stamp your DOV. They won't stamp on your original ceritificate. THey'll stamp on the translated copy.
namebdis4:
@ OJOBIYI

Thanks very much for your reply. Actually i am not in Naija. I am in Thailand and I am a Cameroonian and i did the pre-enrollment today. The embassy told me i most contact the Italian Embassy in Cameroon for the DoV and the other docs and they said i will need the translated docs for visa application here in Thailand. I have been in touch with the italian embassy in Cameroon and they said they will need my diploma and they did not mention transcript. I hope transcript is not needed in this process. They also talk about legalization of my original degree certificate. How can they legalize my original certificate since i will have only one in my entire life. Please help I am confuse
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
DanIndia:
Don't be bothered. The reason is because only the Embassy in the country you got your degree is authorized to stamp your DOV. They won't stamp on your original ceritificate. THey'll stamp on the translated copy.

Thanks you DanIndia, my concern now is how long they will process all this so that i can apply for my visa on time. I already try to get in touch with them by email. But i think the best thing to do is to call them on phone. I will they also need to legalize my transcript, bcus they did not mention that on the list of requirements they email to me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
You have to send your documents to your home country. Just ring them on the phone, I believe they will have more info regarding that
namebdis4:

Thanks you DanIndia, my concern now is how long they will process all this so that i can apply for my visa on time. I already try to get in touch with them by email. But i think the best thing to do is to call them on phone. I will they also need to legalize my transcript, bcus they did not mention that on the list of requirements they email to me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by zik4ever: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please has anyone gotten a schengen visa particularly for Netherlands (through the French or Belgium Embassy) within 3 weeks as they advice/advertise?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2015
DanIndia:
You have to send your documents to your home country. Just ring them on the phone, I believe they will have more info regarding that

Thanks for your help DanIndia. I will do just as you have advice. God will bless you. However i doubt if they will need a transcript since they did not mention in the email they sent to me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
To be on a safer side, send the transcripts along with the original documents. It's not a cumbersome process as it may sound
namebdis4:

Thanks for your help DanIndia. I will do just as you have advice. God will bless you. However i doubt if they will need a transcript since they did not mention in the email they sent to me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
DanIndia:
To be on a safer side, send the transcripts along with the original documents. It's not a cumbersome process as it may sound

Thank you DanIndia
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chukwuka14(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Soyedele1:

Me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2015
chukwuka14:

Me

undergraduate or MSC? I don't know how to check my status. my portal keeping saying nothing
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Hi,

I applied from India to Politecnico Di Torino. Im done with the pre enrolment and DoV. I need to get my admission letter for bank loan purpose how can i get it. I contacted the univ but was asked to wait for few days. what do i do about it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
hi,
Pls who knows when the universities in Italy will start sending confirmation to the embassy in both lagos and abuja
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
tintuma, you applied in India ? Did you acquire your degree from India ? Your DOV is ready already? OH, are you Indian ?

Whew, that was the first shortest sentence with every questions in it that I've made all day.
tintumat:
Hi,

I applied from India to Politecnico Di Torino. Im done with the pre enrolment and DoV. I need to get my admission letter for bank loan purpose how can i get it. I contacted the univ but was asked to wait for few days. what do i do about it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
This month ending X beginning of next month
hustleblaze:
hi,
Pls who knows when the universities in Italy will start sending confirmation to the embassy in both lagos and abuja
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2015
DanIndia:
tintuma, you applied in India ? Did you acquire your degree from India ? Your DOV is ready already? OH, are you Indian ?

Whew, that was the first shortest sentence with every questions in it that I've made all day.
I haven't applied for visa yet. Yes my degree is from India. I haven't received my DoV too. Yes im indian.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Soyedele1:
me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2015
EBELOSELE:
Thank God I just picked up my visa. Thanks to nairaland peeps on dis forum.

How long does it take to get student visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2015
tintumat:

me

MSC n bsc?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good day every1. Pls i'd like to know if i can enrol in a fashion school in Italy. Is it d same procedure as student visa or less cumbersome? It is a year program. Hope i wouldn't have any problems with visa issuance cos m going 2 fashion school? Thanks all.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oh nice. If you're from the SOUTH, the DOV takes at least a month or so but if you're from the North - it's just 3 days. I am not sure but that's just the way it is. Which UNI are you planning to enrol at ? Done with pre-enrolment ?
tintumat:

I haven't applied for visa yet. Yes my degree is from India. I haven't received my DoV too. Yes im indian.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Soyedele1:

MSC n bsc?

Masters in Mechanical
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2015
DanIndia:
Oh nice. If you're from the SOUTH, the DOV takes at least a month or so but if you're from the North - it's just 3 days. I am not sure but that's just the way it is. Which UNI are you planning to enrol at ? Done with pre-enrolment ?

U bet im from south. DoV is taking about a month now. PoliTo, Masters in mech. Yes done with pre enrolment. Do u know how i can get a copy of the admission letter from the uni or elsewhere
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
hello everyone, i need some clarification, during legalization do they use combine result like Neco and Waec?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Original or which one ?
tintumat:

U bet im from south. DoV is taking about a month now. PoliTo, Masters in mech. Yes done with pre enrolment. Do u know how i can get a copy of the admission letter from the uni or elsewhere
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
I think so, yes.
hustleblaze:
hello everyone, i need some clarification, during legalization do they use combine result like Neco and Waec?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2015
anyone from Politecnico Di Torino got their Visa. If yes what all documents do you get along with it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well, I know a few who've gotten their visa. Where are you applying from ? Mumbai or Delhi ? I have the checklist for both though
tintumat:
anyone from Politecnico Di Torino got their Visa. If yes what all documents do you get along with it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello Everyone.. Who has gotten confirmation? do I need confirmation from the university before I apply for Visa??

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.