Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479136 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tintumat: 4:55am On Aug 28, 2015
DanIndia:
Well, I know a few who've gotten their visa. Where are you applying from ? Mumbai or Delhi ? I have the checklist for both though

I applied to mumbai yesterday. hoping it goes smooth
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
You got your DOV all sorted out already ?
tintumat:

I applied to mumbai yesterday. hoping it goes smooth
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
What confirmation is that ? Check with the UNI first. You preenrolled right ?
hustleblaze:
Hello Everyone.. Who has gotten confirmation? do I need confirmation from the university before I apply for Visa??
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
yes I did
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2015
APPLY for your visa right away. There is no other confirmation to be received by you. Just apply with all the docs
hustleblaze:
yes I did
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
OK thanks.. who got admission at unicam?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelummy(f): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2015
This dude need Nairaland answers to his question below and also @justwise

Can I use a non-relative as my sponsor sor italian student visa ,I was denied last year cos of insufficient funds,n my schh has rolled over my admission to dis year,wat r d documents my sponsor will need to submit to ensure a smooth process ,as I have paid fr tuition fee .

I'm abt to re-apply for a student visa in italy,av gained admission n paid fr my tuition fee, I was denied last year because of in-sufficient funds, now m applyn again,can I use a non-relative as a sponsor ? Cos dts d only option I have .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelummy(f): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2015
justwise:

Let me ask you this: Do you really believe that Italian embassy will give you a visa to go to Italy for TESOL Certification course?

Do you really think that anybody will be willing to pay US$1,395 for TESOL Certification course?

That figure does not include accommodation, visa or transport fees, accommodation alone is $550

Come on now! don't let yourself down please.

The scam is so dump that anybody that got taken in deserves prison sentence.

TESOL Certification course can be done in Nigeria and Italy is not an English speaking country.

This is like you traveling from Lagos to Kano to learn how to speak Yuroba and pay half a million naira for that.

Please help this dude

Can I use a non-relative as my sponsor sor italian student visa ,I was denied last year cos of insufficient funds,n my schh has rolled over my admission to dis year,wat r d documents my sponsor will need to submit to ensure a smooth process ,as I have paid fr tuition fee . Tnks

I'm abt to re-apply for a student visa in italy,av gained admission n paid fr my tuition fee, I was denied last year because of in-sufficient funds, now m applyn again,can I use a non-relative as a sponsor ? Cos dts d only option I have .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by akeba(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
justwise:

Let me ask you this: Do you really believe that Italian embassy will give you a visa to go to Italy for TESOL Certification course?

Do you really think that anybody will be willing to pay US$1,395 for TESOL Certification course?

That figure does not include accommodation, visa or transport fees, accommodation alone is $550

TESOL Certification course can be done in Nigeria and Italy is not an English speaking country.

This is like you traveling from Lagos to Kano to learn how to speak Yuroba and pay half a million naira for that.

justwise:

Do you really think that anybody will be willing to pay [b]US$1,395
for TESOL Certification course?

[/b]
justwise:

l love that yoruba and hausa illustration.
people have to shine their brains(not eyes any longer). l believe to get entrance into ankther man's land.. YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF AND LEGITIMATELY.

Jah bless #justwise
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2015
@prince.... this case is unusual. I pre enrolled at abuja embassy since April dis year, even my Dv is not ready till now. But I think pre enrollment has ended for this year too. Send me ur contact let chat.. I also got admission to Uni cam.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Guys please i need ur help. I got admission at Unicam and my start date is Oct, but a friend in the school said I can start anytime i want. I was initially reluctant but now i decided to take it serious. I missed the pre-enrollment and I want to start legalization on Monday. Please what will be my fate ? Do i need to wait till when they start pre-enrollment again nextyear ?
Please u guys should reply me.
Thanks
hustleblaze:
@prince.... this case is unusual. I pre enrolled at abuja embassy since April dis year, even my Dv is not ready till now. But I think pre enrollment has ended for this year too. Send me ur contact let chat.. I also got admission to Uni cam.

Pls, I have seen that unicam website before. They SD they offer admission package for international students at 6500 euro or so.. what amount was stated on your admission letter as tuition fee? Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
add me on fb Philip Obaye.. we will chat dere
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by diddykul: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please I want to know the steps which I need to take to get a visa. I already got an admission into a school in Italy and I dont know what documents to take to the embassy. Thanks

Pelummy:

Please help this dude

Can I use a non-relative as my sponsor sor italian student visa ,I was denied last year cos of insufficient funds,n my schh has rolled over my admission to dis year,wat r d documents my sponsor will need to submit to ensure a smooth process ,as I have paid fr tuition fee . Tnks

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Which semester were you admitted to ? Did you get yourself pre-enrolled at the embassy ?
diddykul:
Please I want to know the steps which I need to take to get a visa. I already got an admission into a school in Italy and I dont know what documents to take to the embassy. Thanks

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by diddykul: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
I didn't pre-enrol. I just saw the offer and I applied and I was given admission.

DanIndia:
Which semester were you admitted to ? Did you get yourself pre-enrolled at the embassy ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by diddykul: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
I didn't pre-enrol. I just saw the offer and I applied and I was given admission.

DanIndia:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
And when did you submit your application ? Which UNI and when were you admitted ? When is the course to begin ?
diddykul:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by diddykul: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rome business school. Was admitted august and schl resumes Oct 22.. can u put me through what am suppose to do?

DanIndia:
And when did you submit your application ? Which UNI and when were you admitted ? When is the course to begin ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:10am On Sep 14, 2015
Oh my. I am not sure how that works. Can you try and reach the school because you need to have a document called DOV and before then (sometime around May - July) you should have pre-enrolled. Weren't you asked to do this ?
Some business schools do not require DOV so I think you should reach out to your UNI and get back on here with an update.
diddykul:
Rome business school. Was admitted august and schl resumes Oct 22.. can u put me through what am suppose to do?

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by diddykul: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Please what's DOV

DanIndia:
Oh my. I am not sure how that works. Can you try and reach the school because you need to have a document called DOV and before then (sometime around May - July) you should have pre-enrolled. Weren't you asked to do this ?
Some business schools do not require DOV so I think you should reach out to your UNI and get back on here with an update.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2015
Declaration of Value. It's a document to show that your prerequisite documents are legal and this is done at the Italian Embassy before VIsa Application
diddykul:
Please what's DOV

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by diddykul: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
And how many days does that takes to be done?

DanIndia:
Declaration of Value. It's a document to show that your prerequisite documents are legal and this is done at the Italian Embassy before VIsa Application
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by diddykul: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015

DanIndia:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 1:52am On Sep 15, 2015
You need to check with the Embassy
diddykul:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by phonesNgadgets: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Where is everyone? Please, let's keep this thread alive. sad
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yup we will. Im about doing ielts n after that, to apply for admission is next. If there is an admission going on, kindly let us know here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by phonesNgadgets: 3:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Soyedele1:
Yup we will. Im about doing ielts n after that, to apply for admission is next. If there is an admission going on, kindly let us know here
Thanks for the response. I don't know of any on-going admission at the moment, but I am looking at some private institutions. So, your proposed university requires IELT as part of admission req. or you just want to do the test to have any edge? Whichever way, I wish you the very best.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

Thanks for the response. I don't know of any on-going admission at the moment, but I am looking at some private institutions. So, your proposed university requires IELT as part of admission req. or you just want to do the test to have any edge? Whichever way, I wish you the very best.

Most schools require ielts but not compulsory. I lost three admissions last year because of it(polito, padova b free university of bozen ). So I want to do it because I mean serious business this time around lol. Im eyeing all d institutions n I pray all go well. Im going for masters in environmental engineering. Thanks for the wishes.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2015
A UNI in Italy is currently admitting but if I remember correctly, you're not in the Engineering field ? And moreover, you don't really need IELTS for Italy admissions.
Soyedele1:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Environmental Engineering. I'm not sure Polimi has that. Polimi is currently admitting for first call for the year 2016-17 first semester
Soyedele1:

Most schools require ielts but not compulsory. I lost three admissions last year because of it(polito, padova b free university of bozen ). So I want to do it because I mean serious business this time around lol. Im eyeing all d institutions n I pray all go well. Im going for masters in environmental engineering. Thanks for the wishes.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2015
DanIndia:
A UNI in Italy is currently admitting but if I remember correctly, you're not in the Engineering field ? And moreover, you don't really need IELTS for Italy admissions.

Im in Engineering related field. Let ne give you an example. I applied to polito last year (mechanical engineering). The ielts required was 5.5 or a letter from my school that I was taught with English language which I got. I wasn't offered admission and when I contacted polito, they sau they didn't see the sentence "You were taught in English Language".

I also applied to free uni in Bozen and my application was accepted. Later I was told that they need a valid language certificate that the one I submitted is not acceptable.

This made me decide to write ielts just to boost my chances of admission though I have a friend that got admission without ielts.

Im eyeing polito for mechanical, unibo, padova, brescia n others for environmental engineering.

As for polonium, they require 3/5 cgpa as d minimum but I'm slightly below 3.00 cgpa.

I have questions for you

Which school are you in italy?
As a legal student in italy, is it possible to work in other countries in europe during the holiday?
Can a student travel to UK OR USA for maybe as a tourist without having home ties to italy except being a legal student there?

Thanks a lot .

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.