Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481865 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
So July 7th is the last day for pre-enrollment but the spaces are booked, July 15th is the next available day, what are your suggestions please?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pre enrolment is only done on every Friday of the week.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sourcecode001 I might be able to help, how can we get in touch with each other? My sister has booked 17 for her visa application but the money that suppose to be in the account is not complete yet so I can cancel the 17 so that you will be able to book it.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol bamyet how much should be in the account... Pls I need Ur respond
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
At the moment I have 3.2 but I working towards 4m for my sister. Someone told me that I should have 4m before she apply and that it has to remain their till they grant her the visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
sourcecode001:
So July 7th is the last day for pre-enrollment but the spaces are booked, July 15th is the next available day, what are your suggestions please?

Its better you go to the embassy and meet those guys at the gate to help u book online, if not u will just go to the embassy and u will be told pre enrolment has ended.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
He doesn't have to go to the embassy, as I have said I will cancel my sister appointment on 17, and it usually appear on the booking slot as available to book immediately, therefore he will be able to book the appointment for 17th of this month. I just want to make sure that he will be the one to have the appointment that's why I ask him to contact me, If he is online now, I will cancel it and he can apply immediately.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
4million kei, when I want get that kind money, is it the same bank statement for someone going for masters program
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice thread,, plz when will pre enrolment stop?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
@AY50 I believed so, unless if guru on this site have better information. Meanwhile, you can use a sponsor account, like myself I am sponsoring my sister.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ay50:
4million kei, when I want get that kind money, is it the same bank statement for someone going for masters program

Very funny. What concerns masters and statement of account. Better go and look for a sponsor with a tangible money in his/her account.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
mcjendol:

Good morning,pls I need the contact of the woman I want to attest my documents thanks.

Send me a PM. Let me forward her number to you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 11, 2016
AA
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2016
@faithdamsel, how much should be in an account of someone going for masters for visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2016
I don't think it makes any difference if you are going for a bachelor degree or masters,from what I heard your sponsor should have 4m in his/her account
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2016
Ok @bamyet thanks for the info.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2016
@ bamyet,,, plz when will pre-enrolment stop, thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2016
mcjendol:

Thanks,I need a place to rent 2bedrm ,I'm coming with my family,also I need information about primary schools instructing in english,siena international school don't have a space yet,
How safe is siena for children?thanks a lot.

How safe is siena for children?
Siena is a VERY safe city.

Accomodation
It maybe difficult to rent an apartment while still in Nigeria. you can check the following websites;
www.subito.it
www.uniaffitti.it

primary schools
I have no clue but i can ask for you smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2016
lionlee216:

cc rubenic
no
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2016
Ay50:
Rubenic did you get Ur DOV before travelling
yes but that was in 2012.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2016
@AY50, please don't quote my word, I guess pre enrolment will end between 7-15 of July. If I am wrong the guru on this site should correct me. I am not in Italy myself but I have a family friend(Pelumi) that used to be in Italy and went there as a student.

For anybody going to Torino. Have you reserve your accommodation for visa purpose, or does anyone in Italy know a realisable website to book accommodation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2016
Am in search of a sponsor, abeg oooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
bamyet:
@AY50, please don't quote my word, I guess pre enrolment will end between 7-15 of July. If I am wrong the guru on this site should correct me. I am not in Italy myself but I have a family friend(Pelumi) that used to be in Italy and went there as a student.

For anybody going to Torino. Have you reserve your accommodation for visa purpose, or does anyone in Italy know a realisable website to book accommodation?

You can book for hotel itinerary online for visa purpose and when u get dere, u search for accommodation
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mcjendol: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't want to use booking.com for the visa application.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Great people @rubenic,, @Ay50 and etc.. Plz When will pre-enrolment stop? I really need ur response. God bless..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pre enrollment should stop June 20th....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
fOFT:
cc DanIndia
bros she no get digit
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Can someone submit visa application to vfs after his/her have pre enrolled at Italian embassy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
I dont think so, unless you are applying for tourist visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Plz Hux,, let's share our experience together in other to help each other to suceed. What documents are we to submit for visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Few that I know are as follows:

Visa application form

Admission letter

Statement of account

Sponsorship letter

Accommodation booking confirmation

Flight reservation- not paid for

Travel insurance not compulsory

Also, the guru of the house can advice further or otherwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.