Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481219 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by samdgreat2011: 3:34pm On May 30, 2016
Faithdamsel:

First go to abuja and authenticate ur document at ministry of education and foreign affairs den proceed to d embassy for legalization wich is 110k and pre enrollment wich is 13k. Read tru d trend carefully, u will find d ans u need. Best of luck.

Yea thanks I read through it. The only question that has not been answered is about how long it takes before one can get it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leviizu: 8:06pm On May 30, 2016
please faithdamsel, heloo! I have booked an appointment to legalise my documents on the 9th of june, can I legalise and pre enroll the same day?
do I need details of my account balance to pre enroll?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by samdgreat2011: 8:51pm On May 30, 2016
leviizu:
please faithdamsel, heloo! I have booked an appointment to legalise my documents on the 9th of june, can I legalise and pre enroll the same day?

I also booked 9th of June. Have you done your Abuja things? I still have to go all the way to Abuja for certification and the likes. At what point do you think the DV will be released. Can't afford to spend all that amount and miss the deadline of 25th.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:43pm On May 30, 2016
leviizu:

Pre enrolment is done only on Fridays so u av to try and book anoda appointment for pre enrolment. Just check for d booking of visa and use it for pre enrolment. Try and book for 10th of june also. Best of luck.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
samdgreat2011:

Yea thanks I read through it. The only question that has not been answered is about how long it takes before one can get it.

U can authenticate ur documents all in one day if u go dere on tym. Pls try and do NPC attestation of birth, its very important. Best of luck..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:47pm On May 30, 2016
leviizu:

U dont need statement of account to pre enrol.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by samdgreat2011: 10:21pm On May 30, 2016
Faithdamsel:

U can authenticate ur documents all in one day if u go dere on tym. Pls try and do NPC attestation of birth, its very important. Best of luck..

sorry for asking many questions. Do I need to get add transcript to the document that needs to be legalized, because my school only requested me to get a DV without stating what it should comprise of. was thinking only certificates would do.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2016
hello am new here, i followed faithdamsel post.... thank alot.... i actually called ay50, trust me that guy is the most gentle and respectful man ever... he really helped me alot...
but i have a question, assuming someone is 22years and the person has NPC birth certificate is it still compulsory for NPC attestation cause i asked ay50 he just kept laughing and said i should asked faith.... him say faith na him new school mother funny boy though... faith over to you pls
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leviizu: 12:09am On May 31, 2016
Anyone has an idea on the deadline for pre-enrolment, all the Fridays in June have all been fully booked, up to the 1st of july. is there any other way?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leviizu: 12:12am On May 31, 2016
@faith, I sent a mail to ur nairaland mail, please reply
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 1:12am On May 31, 2016
I think the deadline for pre enrolment it's middle or ending of July, it should not exceed July.

I have a question for the whole house, with this current exchange rate, what will be the amount that suppose to be in the sponsor statement of account ? Many thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 1:19am On May 31, 2016
if you want to use your NPC birth certificate, I advised you to attest it... Maybe Faith might have another answer but I am almost certain she will agree with me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:25am On May 31, 2016
samdgreat2011:

sorry for asking many questions. Do I need to get add transcript to the document that needs to be legalized, because my school only requested me to get a DV without stating what it should comprise of. was thinking only certificates would do.

Yes, ur transcript is very important. Get all ur certificates also.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:27am On May 31, 2016
alekside:
hello am new here, i followed faithdamsel post.... thank alot.... i actually called ay50, trust me that guy is the most gentle and respectful man ever... he really helped me alot...
but i have a question, assuming someone is 22years and the person has NPC birth certificate is it still compulsory for NPC attestation cause i asked ay50 he just kept laughing and said i should asked faith.... him say faith na him new school mother funny boy though... faith over to you pls

Even if u av NPC certificate, u must still do attestation of age from NPC cos without no lawyer will come to ur oux. Its just 4k, so pls dont make dat mistake of using ur birth certificate.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:32am On May 31, 2016
leviizu:
Anyone has an idea on the deadline for pre-enrolment, all the Fridays in June have all been fully booked, up to the 1st of july. is there any other way?

Pre-enrolment and legalization all ends on june 30th, from july application for student visas commences. Try ur best and continue to look for a date. Dos guys at d embassy gate, i dont kno ow dey do deres bt no mata ow fully booked dat day is, dey still manage to fix ur name, mayb u can give it a shot. Av replied ur mail tho
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2016
bamyet:
I think the deadline for pre enrolment it's middle or ending of July, it should not exceed July.

I have a question for the whole house, with this current exchange rate, what will be the amount that suppose to be in the sponsor statement of account ? Many thanks.

If ur sponsor can av up to 4M in his/her account, better for u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 8:56am On May 31, 2016
I am the one sponsoring my sister. I have a current account that I should have up to that in it but I have not withdraw from it before. This is because it's a Nigeria account and I don't live in Nigeria. Hope this is okay?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:24am On May 31, 2016
bamyet:
I am the one sponsoring my sister. I have a current account that I should have up to that in it but I have not withdraw from it before. This is because it's a Nigeria account and I don't live in Nigeria. Hope this is okay?

Its ok as far its an account dat money can b withdrawn from if necessary.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 9:31am On May 31, 2016
Thanks and stay blessed. I might be able to answer question or have someone that has passed through the whole process and can answer questions , so if anybody want to ask any question, please feel free to ask.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please what time do they attend to students on fridays for pre-enrolment
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello, Please see the link: https://prenotaonline.esteri.it/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx&cidsede=100159

If you register on the above link and click on visa to study, I believed you the slot for pre-enrolment begins at 9am to about 1pm.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oyin3: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2016
According to my school deadline for pre-enrolment is july 7th. All the fridays for student visa has been fully booked till july 1st. How can I get a date for appointment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2016
You have to keep checking and be fast or you can send them an email to complain about the the problem. You can also check by 2330pm in the night, sometimes you might be lucky and find a slot during time. The last time I checked about two days ago, legalisation is still going on and there were two different dates in June for legalisation, if they legalise for you, they will pre enrol.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok thank you @bamyet you have been very useful. I have already booked the date for legalization but I am only worried about the pre-enrolment date because all fridays seems to be booked. But since you have said as long as they legalize for me they will pre-enrol me I take your words. Thank you very much.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello Martinoge, I have confirmed that there are two dates available for pre enrolment now. There is 1st and 8th of July, go to visa for study and you can find the link
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls did anyone authenticate and translate his or her syllabus for legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
What did you mean by syllabus?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
In application for msc in politecnico di torino we uploaded syllabus of undergraduate study.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
You don't need to authenticate your syllabus, all our credentials including your birth certificate.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 4:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Ok thank you! Bamyet you are a very nice person. I appreciate your prompt response. God bless you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
What I meant In my previous message was that you need to authenticate all your credentials including your birth certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.