Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481855 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humbi2003: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
i gave you an estimate already. Work with that. Min of edu sabi waste time o. U gat settle oo. Or there's is a lady called Gloria that help. Someone here gave me her contact from here last year. She did everything for me asap.

You do not need to go through all those stress. You need only to submit your documents to the school's office in Nigeria and all will be handled for you within days and you head to the consulate for submission.
Contact or Visit:
p: ​+234 (0) 9067556524, +234 (0) 8105084635
w: www.RomeBusinessSchool.it
a: 10 hughes Avenue, Alagomeji, Lagos - Nigeria
e: ​nigeria@romebusinessschool.it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humbi2003: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
rubenic:
Can someone give me tips on how to apply for Italian student visa ? Thanks

With Rome Business School, you do not need to legalize your documents. All you need to is the necessary authentications and translations which you could do by just submitting your documents to the Rome Business School Nigeria office @
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dbubu: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
i gave you an estimate already. Work with that. Min of edu sabi waste time o. U gat settle oo. Or there's is a lady called Gloria that help. Someone here gave me her contact from here last year. She did everything for me asap.
Good day, thanks to everyone for such a useful thread. I've read through and gathered information. Pls I'd like to have the lady (Gloria's) number. Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
humbi2003:

Please visit or contact the Rome Business School Nigerian office to get all the necessary help from Rome Business School Country Manager.
a: 10 hughes Avenue, Off herbert Macaulay Way, Alagomeji, Lagos - Nigeria

Thanks but this school is very expensive and it seems they dont do undergraduate studies
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
humbi2003:

With Rome Business School, you do not need to legalize your documents. All you need to is the necessary authentications and translations which you could do by just submitting your documents to the Rome Business School Nigeria office @
I applied to Rome business school yesterday, pls how long does it take dem to respond to the application
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humbi2003: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
dejiconde:
I applied to Rome business school yesterday, pls how long does it take dem to respond to the application

They will respond within two working days.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
humbi2003:

They will respond within two working days.
thanks I jes gt a response from den nw saying dat In the next days i will receive an email with the result from the resume evaluation and if successful I will b invited for skype interview or in person. Pls do u hv any possible questions for the Skype interview
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chryx:
I was given a study visa....it's Rome business school
were u invited for skype interview? During the such application process
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leviizu: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chryx:
I was given a study visa....it's Rome buisiness school
Congratulations man...I Wana message you privately. Please write me on leviizu@gmail.com..or give me your mail
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Dbubu:

Good day, thanks to everyone for such a useful thread. I've read through and gathered information. Pls I'd like to have the lady (Gloria's) number. Thank you.
pm me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Chryx: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2017
dejiconde:
were u invited for skype interview? During the such application process
I was called on phone....I did a 10 minutes interview with them and my offer letter was sent two days after
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chryx:

I was called on phone....I did a 10 minutes interview with them and my offer letter was sent two days after
thanks so much
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chryx:

I was asked to book for skype interview.... were u asked to do d same
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Chryx: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
dejiconde:
I was asked to book for skype interview.... were u asked to do d same
Call me 07032232134
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
what are the affordable pivate schools in italia.

seing that the chance of getting study visa from andrae is low. one should also consider trying private schools to boost chances of getting VISA.

I ALREADY GOT admission letter with UNI sienna. but i m looking to affordable private school
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dbubu: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
smithsydny:
pm me
Sent
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2017
linaluv:

seing that the chance of getting study visa from andrae is low. one should also consider trying private schools to boost chances of getting VISA.

I ALREADY GOT admission letter with UNI sienna. but i m looking to affordable private school
apply for financial support...scholarship
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2017
smithsydny:
apply for financial support...scholarship

How much scholarship will i get . can it be compared to what is paid in public universities?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2017
linaluv:

How much scholarship will i get . can it be compared to what is paid in public universities?
every school with there's.. Send a mail to them me I don't know oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nerressa: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2017
linaluv:

MSC or bsc?
I applied today and they didn't send me confirmation mail if my application was successful or not.
I applied for bsc

this is what I got after I applied

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nerressa: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
humbi2003:

how much is the school fees?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nerressa:

MSC or bsc?
I applied today and they didn't send me confirmation mail if my application was successful or not.
I applied for bsc

I applied since January and I got a confirmation mail from them bt ever since, no accepted letter or rejected letter from dem.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Nerressa:

MSC or bsc?
I applied for bsc

wha program did you apply for?

mine was BSC.?
what documents did you use, how long ago did you apply. let me some details .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by electromagnito: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please who has done Skype interview here should pls drop questions that was asked, mine is Tuesday
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:16am On Mar 04, 2017
electromagnito:
Please who has done Skype interview here should pls drop questions that was asked, mine is Tuesday
go read well about ur proposed course, den go ask u applied questions about ur course. What sch is conducting skype interview for u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Boyo11: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Guys, thanks for the good job you are doing on this platform. I applied for a bachelors degree for a cousin of mine who finished his secondary school 2003. Whats his chances of getting a visa. Dont want to start the whole process and pull out a t the last mins.

Urgent please!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Boyo11:
Guys, thanks for the good job you are doing on this platform. I applied for a bachelors degree for a cousin of mine who finished his secondary school 2003. Whats his chances of getting a visa. Dont want to start the whole process and pull out a t the last mins.

Urgent please!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
from 2003 to now is how many years?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boyo11:

Urgent please!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
Impossible is nothing! As long as he can prove he/she hasn't been idle during the academic gap years. I am talking from experience.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by electromagnito: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
I did my Skype interview today here is the transcript please grade me cause me dey fear oooo

Interviewer: how are you

Me: am fine, just a little bit early here (smile)

Interviewer: okay can you tell us about yourself

Me: am xyz, a graduate of physics and Electronics, I presently working with a technology firm called xyz and I am a scientific researcher, I love researching. Thank you.(Lol but when I first start, I was told I was too fast so I had to start all over again)

Interviewer: why MSC in chemical engineering

Me: No, I chose MSC material science and Engineering

Interviewer: what research are you interested in

Me: I will love to research on organic light emitting diode

The three prof mumur and I heard something like he likes your research (I think talking about a prof from MSE department)

Interviewer: have you met any lecturer from your department

Me: I research on them and II saw prof xyz research on OLED very interesting and I decided this will be it

Interviewer: how did you discover our institution

Me: I was making some research online then I can across prof xyz research, and I decided to follow it up and discover he lectures in xyz, then I said am going for it.

Interviewer: according to your CV, you were the best student in your department in 200level, what does it mean

Me: smile, it means I was the overall best in my 2nd year in my department as well as my faculty

Interviewer: what was your Ranking in class

Me: I was top 2%, I was the second best to be precise

Interviewer: how many where you in the class

Me: 66

Interviewer: murmur but I know hear wetin dem talk

Interviewer: why choose MSC why not PhD direct

Me: I will really love to do my MSC first to gather the required research experience but am open to options

Interviewer: do you have any questions

Me: No, then I proceeded with am very thankful for this privileged to be interview thank you.

Interviewer: that will be all

Na so I disconnect Skype......

Pls you guys any hope for me....seems it's will be base on scholarship....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Anybody here studying at Sapienza? i need to know what's like over there...

Besides, I know that Rome is expensive, I am also considering University of Trento and University of Padova.

Please I need your candid suggestions...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
electromagnito:
I did my Skype interview today here is the transcript please grade me cause me dey fear oooo

Interviewer: how are you

Me: am fine, just a little bit early here (smile)

Interviewer: okay can you tell us about yourself

Me: am xyz, a graduate of physics and Electronics, I presently working with a technology firm called xyz and I am a scientific researcher, I love researching. Thank you.(Lol but when I first start, I was told I was too fast so I had to start all over again)

Interviewer: why MSC in chemical engineering

Me: No, I chose MSC material science and Engineering

Interviewer: what research are you interested in

Me: I will love to research on organic light emitting diode

The three prof mumur and I heard something like he likes your research (I think talking about a prof from MSE department)

Interviewer: have you met any lecturer from your department

Me: I research on them and II saw prof xyz research on OLED very interesting and I decided this will be it

Interviewer: how did you discover our institution

Me: I was making some research online then I can across prof xyz research, and I decided to follow it up and discover he lectures in xyz, then I said am going for it.

Interviewer: according to your CV, you were the best student in your department in 200level, what does it mean

Me: smile, it means I was the overall best in my 2nd year in my department as well as my faculty

Interviewer: what was your Ranking in class

Me: I was top 2%, I was the second best to be precise

Interviewer: how many where you in the class

Me: 66

Interviewer: murmur but I know hear wetin dem talk

Interviewer: why choose MSC why not PhD direct

Me: I will really love to do my MSC first to gather the required research experience but am open to options

Interviewer: do you have any questions

Me: No, then I proceeded with am very thankful for this privileged to be interview thank you.

Interviewer: that will be all

Na so I disconnect Skype......

Pls you guys any hope for me....seems it's will be base on scholarship....

dats good..... ur acceptance letter await you sooner..... wat sch did Interview for you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by electromagnito: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pavia but are u sure my acceptance letter await me, cause u once said you were not given after your own interview but why were u not given.... Boss me dey fear cause of the competition involve

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.