Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... (13770 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by marvelck: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Being controled (put under a spell) by a girl in a relationship, is like being on a plane filled with snakes. Cos travelling on a plane is suppose to be a pleasure ride. but when a plane is filled with snakes, you can imagine the kind of trip you are bound to have. That's the same thing with a man/guy dating a girl who unknown to him is fetish or using 'jazz' to have a hold on him. making him look/behave like a mumu. cos whenever a guy is going into a relationship with a girl, he's going into it with positive expectations. but when the guy now end up being jazzed by the girl, you can imagine how the relationship is going to be afterwards. some men are in such a relationship/under a spell. and when you see them you will know. and not a few ladies are now doing juju (voodoo) to hook or have a hold on a man, in order to have control over him and also for other benefits. But just like the case of everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner, definitely one day such jazz is bound to fail. No matter the number of times a girl goes to renew it, surely her jazz over a man would become watery/useless one day, and all her evil deeds would be exposed. and for those ladies doing jazz (voodoo) to snatch someone else's husband or boyfriend, get your man back or fight someone over a guy using jazz. you are bound to lose the guy in the end. cos by the time both of you (another girl) are using jazz to win/control the same man, you are likely to end up killing/damaging the guy in the process. situations like this do happen. Jazz is not the answer. what's yours is yours. temporary is not the same as permanent/long lasting. Fake can never be genuine. Love can't be forced or bought or influenced. it flows naturally. Jazz/juju will definitely fail you one day. and yawa go con gas for your face.

" To those who are good/Godly, we need to be strong spiritually, in order not to become a ritual in the hands of ritualists (the wicked)"

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by ayobase(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2012
So, its still in vogue!
''Hypnosis'' they call it!
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by KINGwax(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2012
The saying dt one travels wit plane full of snakes is not because d ride is not pleasurable. It simply means no logical form of escape. If it's a car, u can alwys slam d brakes and jump off, but in a plane, u either get killed, jump and die, or pray to survive d trip...as much as it fits wit your write up, your explanation for it is not.

1 Like

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2012
God forbids i encounter such evil vampires. But op,it very much envogue but now in a different dimension.
Alot of our girls now visit all manner of places like prayer houses(the foundations they can not attest to),babalawos,ministries,diviners,astrologers,ball readers,clairvoyers,spiritisms just to find a husband,hook a guy or even seek for seed of the womb. They greet all this places with the ''target'' pictures,clothings,accessories,names etc ignorant of the inherent danger associated with such endeavour.
When the spell is eventually lifted off the target,they began to cry blue murder looking for a non existent factor to heap their fraustration on. Then the attendant heart break they never envisaged now begins to torment them decisively.

1 Like

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by ayobase(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2012
KINGwax: The saying dt one travels wit plane full of snakes is not because d ride is not pleasurable. It simply means no logical form of escape. If it's a car, u can alwys slam d brakes and jump off, but in a plane, u either get killed, jump and die, or pray to survive d trip...as much as it fits wit your write up, your explanation for it is not.

E se professor...noted!
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by tpia1: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2012
ok, when you drive the ladies to desperation, what other options are you giving them?

is it everyone who is bible believing?

you keep running, giving various excuses both s.tupid and "unstupid", as to why you cant marry them [mind you, you're still a BACHELOR].

what do you want them to do?

Stay single forever?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Arcadia(f): 2:52am On Nov 10, 2012
tpia1: ok, when you drive the ladies to desperation, what other options are you giving them?

is it everyone who is bible believing?

you keep running, giving various excuses both s.tupid and "unstupid", as to why you cant marry them [mind you, you're still a BACHELOR].

what do you want them to do?

Stay single forever?
from their juju comments, u shall know them juju. As if dt justifies anytin. Juju pikin.

1 Like

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by 190theclown: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2012
Arcadia: from their juju comments, u shall know them juju. As if dt justifies anytin. Juju pikin.

grin grin
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by 190theclown: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2012
This post makes complete sense,

I once heard of someone who did same thing to- a dude, got married and
Before they could start something, it backfired and took her!

It only makes me wonder, why put blackmagic on a man, I have heard people do it
But on the-long run- its all Vanity because those people always end up dying someway somehow

To-peace for the-wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2012
Arcadia: from their juju comments, u shall know them juju. As if dt justifies anytin. Juju pikin.
If you are a Christian, don't you pray to God to "arrest" the soul of someone for you so they will do things that favour you?

How is using juju different from that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
If you are a Christian, don't you pray to God to "arrest" the soul of someone for you so they will do things that favour you?

How is using juju different from that?

Another moronic expedition.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2012
Crown Prince:

Another moronic expedition.
Smh
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2012
I bet some people here are juju pipu.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by RickyRoss1(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2012
I dont believe in these kinds of rubbish. If it is possible why dem never use the juju or love spells marry the Richest men in Nigeria?
Its just like the blood money abi ritual bullshiit, if someone can become so rich instantly by sacrificing human being why dem never top Bill Gates as the worlds richest man?

Wise men invent these rumors/stories to defraud gullible people. In most cases, the juju priest that want to make you a millionaire is poorer than a church rat and all his children are living in poverty, yet you believe he can make you rich. If he has such powers why isnt he rich? Abi im nor like money?

Even the babalawo who is gonna give you love spells has female children that are not married. I cant believe people still believe in these kinds of things?

2 Likes

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2012
^^
true
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2012
I don't believe in it.

However, how do you know it's only women who do it? I'm sure there is a number of man doing the same.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2012
carefreewannabe: I don't believe in it.

However, how do you know it's only women who do it? I'm sure there is a number of man doing the same.
You mean using means to hook a woman?
Why use juju when my wooing skill never fails me.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by vivianc(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2012
I believe people use juju on other people. Some pastors, girls, guys, business men and women, contractors etc. Its as a result of desperation either for fame, money, love. It is bad.....its scary. I won't come 1500km close to anybody I know that uses juju for whatsoever reason.

2 Likes

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
vivian chinaza: I believe people use juju on other people. Some pastors, girls, guys, business men and women, contractors etc. Its as a result of desperation either for fame, money, love. It is bad.....its scary. I won't come 1500km close to anybody I know that uses juju for whatsoever reason.
But you won't mind hanging with anyone who goes to his/her pastor to pray that God changes the mind of someone else the favour the person right?

Smh

1 Like

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by tpia1: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hmm, veggie seller dey shout say im own no be from trash heap.

I see some witches on the thread already.

Attack is the best form of defence, you dont say.

Turn to Jesus- he can set you free.

Dont die because of man.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by vivianc(f): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
But you won't mind hanging with anyone who goes to his/her pastor to pray that God changes the mind of someone else the favour the person right?

Smh

You know sometimes I don't understand you. Are you in this world at all? Well, you either believe in God or devil ok.

I'd prefer someone goes on her knees to change situation than being diabolical. There are forces of darkness everywhere for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

You know sometimes I don't understand you. Are you in this world at all? Well, you either believe in God or devil ok.

I'd prefer someone goes on her knees to change situation than being diabolical. There are forces of darkness everywhere for goodness sake.
I believe in freedom of religion and since we have a lot of religion they can do as they want.

Why is it that it is okay for you to go to your knees and pray for a situation to change and it not, you go see your pastor or Iman but if an idol worshipper goes to see a priest, you argue that it is evil. It is the same thing you are both doing.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by tpia1: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
I dont know of anyone who goes to a pastor to pray specifically in such a manner.

Not saying it doesnt happen, but if or when it does, its still juju related if it involves any element of juju.

Ordinary prayers for God to provide a husband, do not fit this description.

Maybe the person who gave the example can explain more although we all know its not everybody who says they're christian, who actually serve Jesus.

Anyway, the topic is about using juju to control a man.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by vivianc(f): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
I believe in freedom of religion and since we have a lot of religion they can do as they want.

Why is it that it is okay for you to go to your knees and pray for a situation to change and it not, you go see your pastor or Iman but if an idol worshipper goes to see a priest, you argue that it is evil. It is the same thing you are both doing.

Menh.......I won't argue about this with you. Stick to your opinion ok.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by tpia1: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

When it involves turning people into subhuman animals who lack the qualities that make them human, how is it not evil?
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
tpia1:

When it involves turning people into subhuman animals who lack the qualities that make them human, how is it not evil?
Subhuman you say. How are you sure of that? Have you ever seen that happen before? Have you ever done it?

And please lets keep nollywood movies out of this.

When things turn evil is when you start making human sacrifices and shît. Praying to you goddess/gods does not make one evil na.

I have heard a lot of pastors call out prayer points that " God enter into someone's heart and change him for another person's benefit"

I have heard people pray that the "holy Spirit should arrest a person's heart" is that not making the person subhuman? How come we don't call than evil?

1 Like

Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Menh.......I won't argue about this with you. Stick to your opinion ok.
Okay
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by tpia1: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Subhuman you say. How are you sure of that? Have you ever seen that happen before? Have you ever done it?

And please lets keep nollywood movies out of this.

nollywood movies are based on FACT ie what people actually do.

besides, is Aluu a nollywood movie?

When things turn evil is when you start making human sacrifices and shît. Praying to you goddess/gods does not make one evil na.

if the root is bitter, the tree and branches will be the same.

I have heard a lot of pastors call out prayer points that " God enter into someone's heart and change him for another person's benefit"

you heard a lot of pastors call out God should enter somebody's heart and make him marry a particular lady? undecided

in any case, men are the ones most likely to start "seeing vision" a specific female is meant for them, and not her fiance!!!!

I have heard people pray that the "holy Spirit should arrest a person's heart" is that not making the person subhuman? How come we don't call than evil?

if you care to dust off a bible and read it, you'll get answers to your questions!

assuming whatever deity you worship doesnt forbid you from understanding what is there!

You seem to be confusing christianity with satanism and voodoo.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
^^
First off, to think nollywood movies are based on fact is silly

2. You are turning yourself into a religious bigot by saying praying to a deity is evil. Why is it evil?
Cos they don't pray to your God?

3. Pastors don't pray into people to marry, but they sure do call out the holy spirit to enter the hearts of your boss who wants to fire you so as to change him mind.

5. Stop looking at things from the angle of your religion only. Everyone has a right to their own religion and if their religion includes invoking a demon to enter someone to make the person change his mind, how is that evil?
Afterall Gosh "hardened" Pharaoh's heart so he would not release the Israelites. Do we call God evil for that?

And BTW, I am Christian. I just believe other people have the right to their own religious beliefs without us calling them names.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by tpia1: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
^ you're the one calling yourself names and derailing the thread.

everything you mentioned in your post was done by you, not me, and if you have questions on religion, you can head to religion section.

as per thread title, do you have any opinion on the use of juju to control a man- would you be okay if a woman visited a babalawo on your behalf, in order to snag you.

yes or no, plz, not a long thesis about religion.

and no, you're not a christian, going by what you typed on this thread. "Dem born me for church" doesnt make someone a christian.
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
^^
I think you have my answer to the question already.

You were the person who started with "turning a person into a subhuman animals". I just replied that if it is okay in Christianity to pray that God changes someone, why is it evil if an idol worshipper does the same?
Re: The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... by tpia1: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
is it not subhuman to intentionally try to reduce others to that status based on what you say your idol told you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.