Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fuel Stations With Badly Adjusted Meter/pump: Share Your Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Stations With Badly Adjusted Meter/pump: Share Your Experience (602 Views)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Stations With Badly Adjusted Meter/pump: Share Your Experience by VEE2010(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
A few days ago, I was supposed to travel out of Lagos so, I needed to fill up my fuel tank which has the average capacity of 80ltrs. Mean while, I have already bought 20ltrs not minding the little quantity I had left in my tank at one Mobil Filling Station at Ogba. However the thought of my proposed trip prompted me to stop over at one filling station named 'IYASUNA PETROLEUM" around Agidingbi Road (a stone throw away from Alausa). All I wanted to do was to fill up my tank hoping to have some money left which I will use to secure accommodation at my proposed destination. However, my hope became a nightmare immediately after I allowed the Hungry looking attendant to administer their evil pump into my vehicle's tank. From zero, within a short while I was seeing 92 ltrs reading at their badly adjusted meter. I immediately ask myself, "how come?" Remember, I bought some quantity of fuel earlier which pushed up my fuel gauge to a considerable position and I didn't embark on any other long trip before the incident.
However, the development was very annoying, knowing full well the extra expenses would be borne out of my proposed accommodation expenses. I decided to approach the station manager and hoping to get positive response. Good afternoon Sir, this is what I experience from your pump...and what was his reply...enh enh,okay, what do you want me to do?
Infact, I was so angry, I had to control myself so I will not create a scene. i had to go back home and replenished my pocket before i could embark on my trip that day. So fellow N'landers, I want you guys to share your own experience so we can collectively avoid such dubious gas stations.

(1) (Reply)

Repossesing Nigeria 2015 / NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Sanusi's Loyalty To The North And Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.