Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me (18779 Views)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Stepmother Is Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Motee(f): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2005
If this is a true story...fine

If you know God and you believe in him ... fine

Carry her name go meet your Pastor and fast on your own also while you tell her to give you 1week if she is disturbing you so much depending on your agreement with your Pastor...finish
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by francisgoshen(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2005
Anyi,
        I'm joining the most sensible groups that told you not to sleep with your step mother because it's a sin against your Dad in the sense that she belongs to your father and moreso it is a sin against God.If you can remember the story of Reuben in the Bible that slept with his father's wife but thought his father didn't know and unknowingly to him it has been revealed to his father by God. And at the end when his father was about to die(i mean Jacob) that he was cursed as a result of the attrocity committed with his wife. So, in a nutshell, don't ever try to commit that sin because she has told you she will influence your dad from sending you abroad. if you've been destined by God to travel to State for your academics,nobody can hinder you from going there no matter how they tried to block you.
Please, be wise as serpent and be meek as dove.
Rely on God and he will see you through.
God will surely give you breakthrough.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by bijorium(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2005
There's always two sides to any discussion. And my dear, And my dear, what do you think of your son sleeping with his step-mother, say twenty three years down the line sad. Thats some food for thought. And by the way, things like this only go unpunished in the animal kingdom. Selah
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by hotangel2(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2005
Everyone has said it all. Don't Do It. Remember Joseph in the Bible?
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Seun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2005
what do you think of your son sleeping with his step-mother

Are you praying for his future wife to kick the bucket so his children can have a step-mother? Come on, we shouldn't take it there at all.

What he needs to do is to tape record the conversation with her and show it to his dad so he can know what his new wife is up to. This is a simple solution to a complex problem; just tape the conversation and play it to your dad and your problems will be over.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by hotangel2(f): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2005
good idea seun.

I think that should work.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2005
Trust me in tha kind of situation, his father would not believe him. What of if she denies that it is not her voice? And starts a drama?

Man this is a complex world. not 007 world as Jogego said.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2005
ok..he shouldnt do it dats all..
but wat about HIS own dreams
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2005
Kazey, how can she deny her voice? Come on!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2005
have you heared yourself on audio before? wink
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by bijorium(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2005
oh seun, i admit i took it a little far there. It wasn't intended. I was only trying to put him in his father's shoes smiley
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by joftech(m): 4:02am On Jul 26, 2005
If this is true, ol boy make u run o. Don't you know that step-moms don't want anything good for their rivals children. And besides you are a boy/man, if you do it forget about travelling and ol boy she fit go use your "thing" do juju sef, so even if you travel sef na so so suffer suffer.

Just tell her to go to hell and make play your game like Joseph.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2005
joftech:

Don't you know that step-moms don't want anything good for their rivals children.

This is not true, I do have a step mom, and she treats me and my brothers, just the way she treats her own child. I am not from a polygamous home, for futher curiosity.

by the way Joseph, went to jail if i am not mistaken shocked
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by jogego(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2005
Me I dont understand what is to be gained by taping the woman's voice. SO that he can dabaru his father's marraige? If his mother is dead and he never accepted the woman, the man will say, well you never liked her from the word go. If his mother is alive, then the father will say, so you and your mother are planning how to chase my wife away.

I have given the guy the best possible advice to use. Pretend as if you are such a small boy that you dont understand what she is saying. Pure and simple. Any other thing would be catastrophic.

Trust me, a man would believe his wife b4 his son. Abi na who im dey carry enter room?

I expect someone to shout and say its rubbish, but thats the best way out.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Motee(f): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2005
(AN IDEA FROM LIFE EXPERIENCE)! Has anyone ever thought this conversation tape recorder might never be listened to due to spiritual powers (from the Stepmum if she has) or something might even happen suddenly to the tape recorder.

Heaven helps those who help themselves. Sweetheart, move near God oh in whatever is your plan before you start because HE IS THE FINISHER OF ALL THINGS..
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dablessed(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2005
Anyi385 Where are you now? At least you go feed us on events. You started the thread and zapped.

Talk o!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2005
Maybe the stepmum don win grin. Guys are desperate to travel abroad o. Jocking
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by joftech(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2005
by the way Joseph, went to jail if i am not mistaken

That was the price he paid for not sleeping with that bitch, so maybe this guy may have to shelve travelling abroad too. Him fit make am for Nigeria too.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Angelgal(f): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2005
I'm beginning to think this Anyi guy just posted this far fetched thread of his to entertain himself angry
Otherwise where the heck is he
Just look at the way every has gone out of their way to make suggestions....
Anyi! Come out here and tell us what's up!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Latoya(f): 4:46am On Jul 27, 2005
WHAT DA HELL IS DAT?
dont even think of it
that is immorality and a sin, she is EVIL,
just pray without ceasing
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by legs(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2005
@ jogego what u said aint rubbish o! in fact by the time the man comes out of the room he would be convinced that his son is a complete rascal
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by drbigdaddyg(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2005
Man, you are really in serious fix.

Anyway, I'll advice you to learn her very well, knowing what she likes and dislikes personally. If dancing madly can make her dislike it you, do it. If laughing stupidly, do it; etc. Note that all these actions should look involuntary.

Do not sleep with her for such smokes can never be hidden.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2005
yea.DONT DO IT cry
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by joftech(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2005
thins thing sef na lie, wey that stupid poster since all these days. at least you suppose give us feedback instead of turning us all into "asoro ma gbesi".
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by hotangel2(f): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2005
my thoughts exactly. Where is he/she?
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2005
yea..maybe hes just kidding us..

asoro ma gbesi for sure
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Pinky(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2005
[center]I suggest no one replies to this post anymore till the original poster shows up to tell us if the story is true or far-fetched[/center]
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2005
aye aye
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by joftech(m): 2:15am On Jul 31, 2005
That guy deserves a [move]RED[/move] Card.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 2:35am On Jul 31, 2005
u can say dat again angry
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dablessed(f): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2005
joftech:

That guy deserves a [move]RED[/move] Card.

Yeah! And a monetary fine. rolleyes
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by pintos(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2005
One cannot conquer the evil in
himself by resisting it.............
but by transmitting its energies
into other forms.
The energy that your Stepmother has expressed in the form of evil
is the same energy
which can be changed into the form of good;
and thus the one may
be transmuted into the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.