Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies (3674 Views)

Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 195(f): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2012
For those of us in happy and satisfied relationships

Kindly share what makes you happy and satisfied in your current relationship!

I'll go first

First shes at 19/20 a graduate with a 2.1
Secondly shes not extravagant
Shes not a money freak - Always pissed each time i dont economize
Shes better than me in bed angry angry
Hell pweety to a fault
So far shes cooked once for me and it was aite not as good as mom's doe
She has her life well structed out

Thou she can be really sturborn and a lil more reserved as im more brute and straight forward!

So far ive got no single problems bout her - I'll rate her 8/10

My 2nd girlfriend

Although Just met her,
Shes 23 and expected to graduate later this year
No cooking yet, so far shes keeping the no sex ish standing, she receives calls randomly from dudes (who cares gat a wife @home baybe)
I rate her a 10/10 for beauty
Shes more feminine than the previous
Cant trust her doe - just wanna slice and clean mouth cheesy

I rate her a 4/10

My 3rd Girlfriend
Shes an active member of nairaland
Certainly not Nigerian
Shes everything to die for - very intelligent
i rate her 6/10

(No offence honey)

Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2012
Do you know what? You're a guinea fowl grin
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 195(f): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2012
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by cindyrella(f): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2012
*Sigh shaking my head as I walk outta thread*
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 195(f): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2012
undecided
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by MrCork17: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella: *Sigh shaking my head as I walk outta thread*

we will miss you ((((((loooong hissssss)). Anyways back to topic: Am single and Stress free! undecided
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by stepo707: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Am in 3 relationships at the moment.2 love me to death but the third one is the one i like very much.So far, we are playing games and i seem to enjoy the game so much. cheesy
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2012
now wats d meanin of dis thrash?
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by mimicue(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2012
Lol what a thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 190: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dyt: now wats d meanin of dis thrash?

Yoruba witch who call you
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by onstelly(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
bennyraz: Do you know what? You're a guinea fowl grin
. ROFLMAO
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by onstelly(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ mr cork am still single and searching u knw, let's continue from where we stoped

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
wait for killz ooo
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ onstelly, is dat u on ur proflie, i swear ive been single since d day i was born, forget all dis casted n/landers, comes and meet we d untested and unknown members members, i swear, i love u with all my heart
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by cindyrella(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:

we will miss you ((((((loooong hissssss)). Anyways back to topic: Am single and Stress free! undecided

Mtcheewwww angry
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by onstelly(f): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
crusifis: @ onstelly, is dat u on ur proflie, i swear ive been single since d day i was born, forget all dis casted n/landers, comes and meet we d untested and unknown members members, i swear, i love u with all my heart
. Lips sealed but wetin carry u go my profile #justasking
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by KINGwax(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
Okay, my fiance...
I'll rate her 6/10
she's beautiful, slim and a very nice stature and faithful. Hell, she can cook. Biliv me, even better than i've ever eaten. Any kind of food. Very good wit fashion, hardworkin and alwys ready wit house chores, hates house maid cos she's jealous, average in bed but not all fun. but she's proud and extravagant. Not good wit money and gives freely. One thing though, she supports to a level..she can't kill herself o.

Her assistant, wow, i'll rate her 8/10.
Equally pretty, nice smile, great stature too. Also light skinned and faithful. She's never cooked for me but a good cook too cos she cooks for her house. Very hardworkin and jealous too. Better in bed and wow, she's all fun but gets tired quickly. She's all over me and ready to share. But, her parents hates me cos dey think i'm a player and not good for their daughter. I'm proud of both of them though. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow!
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by onstelly(f): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
KINGwax: Okay, my fiance...
I'll rate her 6/10
she's beautiful, slim and a very nice stature and faithful. Hell, she can cook. Biliv me, even better than i've ever eaten. Any kind of food. Very good wit fashion, hardworkin and alwys ready wit house chores, hates house maid cos she's jealous, average in bed but not all fun. but she's proud and extravagant. Not good wit money and gives freely. One thing though, she supports to a level..she can't kill herself o.

Her assistant, wow, i'll rate her 8/10.
Equally pretty, nice smile, great stature too. Also light skinned and faithful. She's never cooked for me but a good cook too cos she cooks for her house. Very hardworkin and jealous too. Better in bed and wow, she's all fun but gets tired quickly. She's all over me and ready to share. But, her parents hates me cos dey think i'm a player and not good for their daughter. I'm proud of both of them though. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow!
. Hmmmmm ☺k
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by MrCork17: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
hmmm. this Onstelly chick kinda looks preety. Sweeery u gots a number? wink
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
onstelly: . Lips sealed but wetin carry u go my profile #justasking

I no even know wetin carry me go ur profile, but whateva it is, I thank it. Hw we wan relate outside dis place nah, I no sabi chyke woman for forum. Me serious sha. Sincerely
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by onstelly(f): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
hmmm. this Onstelly chick kinda looks preety. Sweeery u gots a number? wink
. i do b4 nko.
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by onstelly(f): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
crusifis:

I no even know wetin carry me go ur profile, but whateva it is, I thank it. Hw we wan relate outside dis place nah, I no sabi chyke woman for forum. Me serious sha. Sincerely
hmmmm ☺k, i will agree only on one condition. grin
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 195(f): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
crusifis and onstelly would you two carry your craw craw infected nyash off my thread and stop derailing my wonderful thread angry angry

BTW onstelly - remember say we dey date dat year and we havent finished! cheesy
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Mynd44: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2012
This is madness
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 190: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks Kingwax for sharing
But if I may ask why are u having 2 girlfriends

Dats cheating u know
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by onstelly(f): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2012
190_@:
crusifis and onstelly would you two carry your craw craw infected nyash off my thread and stop derailing my wonderful thread angry angry

BTW onstelly - remember say we dey date dat year and we havent finished! cheesy
. me craw craw infected no wahala
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2012
10 over 10. 10 over 10. 10 over 10 shikena!
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 190: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2012
#rolls-eyes#
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by 190: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2012
onstelly: . me craw craw infected no wahala

Ok sorry nor vex
So can we continue frm where we stopped
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2012
A graduate with a 2.1 out of 4.0?

You're made for each other. rotfl. wink
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Mynd44: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2012
^^
cheesy
Re: Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies by Lisa1: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Best Friend Has F..kd Up His Life / Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. / Nl,what Should I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.