Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4428741 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks dear.
enque:
Sansa143

Talk to him when u both r calm... Maybe later in d day.
Let him understand that what u did came from a place of love and not u mocking him.
Sorry dear, it'll get better OK...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Newmercies: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Arihodo:

dear mama, in 2015, my son was diagnosed of adenoids at 6 months wen he was experiencing the same tin urs is experiencing. I was so scared cos was told he needed surgery. with the help of some mamas here, I was consoled wen she assured me that children outgrown it. he was placed on antibiotics. truly, he has outgrown it. if it is what am thinking, it will. hope he is on medication at the mean time. dose it get worst at night? maybe u could do another test to rule out asthma. speedy recovery to Lo

yes, it gets worst at night. The Doctor placed him on Ascorex Expectorant Syrup

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
perfectcrown:

Hi ma'am zaynie,for me,it worked o bit it was very gradual... E don clear now sha!

Infact hubby don turn am to "soft drink"! He's sooo in love with it that he had to buy fresh ginger and i make it for him every two days...

Lol!
It's good for the health joor. grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Sansa143:
He was in his right frame of mind,i don't blame him,i blame myself for going all out to do something for him and I won't try it again,never.I hate bin hurt!
Don't blame yourself sweetie and don't be too hard on him either. Shyte happens, nobody likes being broke and men especially don't know how to handle it. They feel they've disappointed not just themselves but their dependants, wife and kids.

And you will be hurt and loved up all over again, that's the school of marriage so brace up. Good thing is that someday in future, perhaps by his next birthday sef, you both will remember today and smile at your yeye cheesy

Smile. Better days ahead kiss and happy birthday to your isi okpukpu darling. May a big fat sweet cake fall on you. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Sansa it's okay.
Sometimes we feel our men are strong ,they are physically but emotionally, they are babies.
They feel too.
He probably feels bad that he's so broke you had to resort to making pancakes for his birthday.
Don't be offended, it's one of those things.

One day, all these will be part of your story to success.
Chin up kiss

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Sansa143, please check your mail.
A mama here who wishes to remain anonymous just sent you some money (10k) to buy cake for dh!
Yay!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

43 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Newmercies:

yes, it gets worst at night. The Doctor placed him on Ascorex Expectorant Syrup

good to know he's on drugs. he will be well soon. pls, take care of him. e-hug.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
cry cry cry,am not crying.Criously,na that onions.Thanks so much.u just replaced the smile on my face.May the Lord repay u in ten folds.Your blessed cry cry cry
zaynie:
A mama here who wishes to remain anonymous just sent you some money to buy cake for dh!

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Mummy,thanks alot.Your words are really encouraging.Thanks for the birthday wish.
ifyalways:

Don't blame yourself sweetie and don't be too hard on him either. Shyte happens, nobody likes being broke and men especially don't know how to handle it. They feel they've disappointed not just themselves but their dependants, wife and kids.

And you will be hurt and loved up all over again, that's the school of marriage so brace up. Good thing is that someday in future, perhaps by his next birthday sef, you both will remember today and smile at your yeye cheesy

Smile. Better days ahead kiss and happy birthday to your isi okpukpu darling.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
I wish there was a beta word than thank you,i would have use.I wasn't expecting anything,just did d normal ranting and you reached out.I knw you want to remain un named,but Ma,I am very grateful for the gift.The Lord shall return to u in 100 folds.As u give,so u shall receive,u barn shall neva lack food in it.May the Lord bless and keep u for us.Mamas pls help me thank our fellow mum for wiping my tears.
Na gode
Thank you
Sabarka.
It shall foreva be well with you.

29 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Newmercies: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks Arihodo

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks dear.Thanks for the love out here,u guys are wonderful.
zaynie:
Sansa it's okay.
Sometimes we feel our men are strong ,they are physically but emotionally, they are babies.
They feel too.
He probably feels bad that he's so broke you had to resort to making pancakes for his birthday.
Don't be offended, it's one of those things.

One day, all these will be part of your story to success.
Chin up kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
sansa143 so that your yummy looking pancake is what your dh is doing shakara for? no vex biko.

please tell me you ate it all in his presence and washed it down with chilled zobo then let out a loud belch?

lolz grin cheesy God will provide for a better birthday cake.
Happy birthday to him.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
zaynie:
A mama here who wishes to remain anonymous just sent you some money (10k) to buy cake for dh!

Transferred.
Please acknowledge.

Buy correct cake, cook rice and chicken for him before he gets back home.
Keep change for other days o.
Hbd to him
Sansa143

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
U Don forget to add in da oda room wink
zaynie:

Transferred.
Please acknowledge.

Buy correct cake, cook rice and chicken for him before he gets back home.
Keep change for other days o.
Hbd to him
Sansa143

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Happy birthday sansa143 sugarrob more blessings and more years on earth. God bless the mama dat reache out apo shasha ko gbe ri ur pocket shall never dry ur cup will always overflow.
Sansa cheer up brighter and better days are ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Now I want to eat pancake, no flour at home and rain is falling. Lemme just wait for the rain to stop.

Sansa143 happy birthday to your dh, you even try self. Me that didn't do anything during dh birthday this October unlike me that'll book for cake from my sister, buy gifts, fry chin chin and buy drink join but the owuite was much. Please cheer up smiley

Like mum zaynie said buy correct cake, cook rice and chicken for him before he gets back home. If he ask you the meaning of what you did in the morning when he comes back, tell him twas a birthday breakfast and give him your sweetest smile.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2017
zaynie:

God bless d mama o

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2017
queensnow:

I say make I no overdo for my advice ni grin

In other news, husby's birthday fell on Ariyo's naming and I told him to gum body with the baby and pretend we're having his birthday party but he vexed for me.... embarassed
God I feel so down..... Since 2 weeks now I've been crying inconsolably, why won't he gum body with a newborn? Why? Why? Why?

No amount is too small cool
I also accept anonymous donations and transfers and even recharge card..... kiss

Just passing by.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol cheesy no go there sansa143 before you go carry twins come out grin happy birthday to your hubby. May he live long and prosper.
queensnow:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
zaynie:

In other news, husby's birthday fell on Ariyo's naming and I told him to gum body with the baby and pretend we're having his birthday party but he vexed for me.... embarassed
God I feel so down..... Since 2 weeks now I've been crying inconsolably, why won't he gum body with a newborn? Why? Why? Why?

I also accept anonymous donations and transfers and even recharge card..... kiss

Just passing by.

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=FloraEC post=62608914][/quote]

What?
Oya carry yourself and go. Don't spoil my market tongue

I'm crying as I type sef....

Epp me.... E daakun embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by CoolOne1: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2017
@Zaynie,look for a very good white handkerchief and dry ur tears.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
zaynie:

Just passing by.
Why will daddy Moyo gum body to a newborn when you keep shouting vision 2020? angry tongue grin

oya check your akant I just sent you tarti billion kiss

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2017
CoolOne1:
@Zaynie,look for a very good white handkerchief and dry ur tears.

Rolls eyes.....

Isnorfair....... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Liftedhands:
Why will daddy Moyo gum body to a newborn when you keep shouting vision 2020? angry tongue grin

oya check your akant I just sent you tarti billion kiss

Vision 2020 Na the koko

Tarti billion.... See ya mouth..
Fo 30 billion, I will divorce baba Moyo and marry you.... I will damn the consequences sef tongue 14 years in jail is nothing to 30 billion in my akant..... Make e come be dollars, Walai, I go born pikin for you grin

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2017
I had to take Lo to the hospital last night she has been having raised temperature for 2days now. I couldnt even sleep through the night. And she has refused to eat anything except breastmilk and wants me to carry her. The charges in hospital this days i am not understanding and to say it's a baby and not adult.

Please mamas, how do you get lo to keep the drugs down? I would have mixed it with formula but I have this notion that milk has neutralising effect. Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
zaynie:

Vision 2020 Na the koko

Tarti billion.... See ya mouth..
Fo 30 billion, I will divorce baba Moyo and marry you.... I will damn the consequences sef tongue 14 years in jail is nothing to 30 billion in my akant..... Make e come be dollars, Walai, I go born pikin for you grin

Chinekenna! who is this biko? please stop impersonating zaynie! infact you did not quote me.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Naomi14:
I had to take Lo to the hospital last night she has been having raised temperature for 2days now. I couldnt even sleep through the night. And she has refused to eat anything except breastmilk and wants me to carry her. The charges in hospital this days i am not understanding and to say it's a baby and not adult.

Please mamas, how do you get lo to keep the drugs down? I would have mixed it with formula but I have this notion that milk has neutralising effect. Thank you

It isn't neutralising it.
After all we give them drugs when they're breastfeeding.
Is she teething?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
zaynie:

Just passing by.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Liftedhands:

Chinekenna! who is this biko? please stop impersonating zaynie! infact you did not quote me.

grin grin grin grin

At the mention of 30 billion , the voice of reason develops wings cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bolubej: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
zaynie:

The love here is so intoxicating. May God bless this Mama

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.