Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4439807 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
My lekpa baby, how will he now gain weight when he is all over the place cheesy

14 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Christine77:
Please moms I’m also trying to get my son to add weight, I bought dt August secrets mixagrain n prepared according to instructions on d pack but my son doesn’t seem to like it... please any suggestions on how else to prepare?

How old is ur son?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
Unsalted please.

Your gonna wanna got me Lol cheesy

Lol! Just noticing it smiley smiley

Thanks for the response...I know this has been dealt with several times but what are the first solid meals we can start with? We do watery pap and cereal now..while he takes the pap well, cereal has to be watery like milk. I know potatoes egg yolk fish carrots are a good start but how can I combine it as a starter meal?

Thanks mommas!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
lululuv:
Happy Weekend beautiful mamas, please apart from molfix diaper, which other diaper is big,My Lo is 9months and we 're using size 4, maxi. And seems tight on the laps and giving him marks on his waist. Where do i go from here, please mamas with bib babies come to my rescue abeg.
Giddypeson, etc

Molfix has size 5, you can use that.

Little angel and your sun diaper has bigger sizes that could fit you lo.

Some mamas here said baby Hugg abi is it tug self is good too. I haven't used it and am not familiar with its sizes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Make you and sansa143 share pari pack reach my side o! Birthday loading grin
Giddyperson:
My baby doesn't like formula, so I just add crayfish and we're good to go. The times I add milk, I put in the crayfish in the boiling water, add the milk before I add the mixagrain just to try to hide that formula taste.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
dacutebaby:
Mamas in the house, how we all doing? Trust we good. So I just stumbled upon something now and thought to come and share and hear your thoughts o.

It's AJU MBAISE(hope I got the spelling right), I read it helps with flattening the tummy after childbirth and also boosts milk production.

Our sisters from mbaise (Imo state) pls enlighten us better o and if we can get the English name pls
(I shared this in pregnancy thread also)

Thank you God bless.

I don't think there is is an English name for it... it cleanse the stomach after childbirth and help in reducing stomach size after child birth... i have seen it work with my fellow wives and friends in the east..you cook it just like pepper soup but theleaf will remainnlike oshuka (aju) inside the pot... you take it with rice, yam or swallow...contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Naomi14:
Make you and sansa.143 share pari pack reach my side o! Birthday loading grin
You go fear pari pack grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
All this mama's looking for hook up I'm just side eyeing all of you

I was going to invite you all for my birthday lunch but my colleague fixed her wedding on my birthday! And I don't have a choice but to attend it.

Meanwhile, I met Mumsgirl27 today o
See hot looking preggy mama na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maradelkitchen(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
mushroom+plantain+milk

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello everyone. Good job keeping the thread alive and congrats to all the mamas that yaff swallowed. I have kept a low profile these last few months cos life dealt me a terrible blow and I'm just trying to cope but anyhow sha, we move.

Abeg ehnn out 9months immunisation is next week. Does it come with drama cos I would need to go back to work after taking her yo the hospital so I want to know if I should just ask for the day off if crying/pain/tantrums are expected.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Hello everyone. Good job keeping the thread alive and congrats to all the mamas that yaff swallowed. I have kept a low profile these last few months cos life dealt me a terrible blow and I'm just trying to cope but anyhow sha, we move.

Abeg ehnn out 9months immunisation is next week. Does it come with drama cos I would need to go back to work after taking her yo the hospital so I want to know if I should just ask for the day off if crying/pain/tantrums are expected.

Our nine months immunization didn't come with any drama. It doesn't at least for most babies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneejima(f): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
lululuv:
Happy Weekend beautiful mamas, please apart from molfix diaper, which other diaper is big,My Lo is 9months and we 're using size 4, maxi. And seems tight on the laps and giving him marks on his waist. Where do i go from here, please mamas with bib babies come to my rescue abeg.
Giddypeson, etc
My original teamie, where you go na. Oya try prince and princess products,it's my plan b if I no see molfix for market
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Jina24:

Molfix has size 5, you can use that.

Little angel and your sun diaper has bigger sizes that could fit you lo.

Some mamas here said baby Hugg abi is it tug self is good too. I haven't used it and am not familiar with its sizes.

Babyhugg is good but they don't have bigger sizes after size 3...
I went back to molfix cos of dt.... Crappy n not as absorbent as babyhugg but i no gef choice.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Flakky26(f): 4:46am On Apr 08, 2018
You can still have a domestic maid Like another family member. Go to www.naamanmaid.webs.com to request for a pleasant and trained domestic helps,nannies etc
08158992501 for those based in abuja for now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2018
enque:

I went back to molfix cos of dt.... Crappy n not as absorbent as babyhugg but i no gef choice.

Whenever my baby poos using molfix, it comes out through his back. Very annoying undecided angry sad. Lemme look for baby hug now that we are in size 3.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2018
Ahh..ok. Thanks ma. Happy sunday everyone.

Twogreatnations:

Our nine months immunization didn't come with any drama. It doesn't at least for most babies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Ahh..ok. Thanks ma. Happy sunday everyone.

Sorry about the blow, good you're coping. Our nine months was event less, took my baby straight to creche from there.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haryanphe(f): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Our 9 month immunization was drama free, she only cried when the injection was going into her, she started playing there after. Sorry about that life's blow. It is well with your soul
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2018
rvpbae:
Mamas pls how do you feed your los? My 2weeks old son eat a lot. His tummy ia always big. I know he wants to eat when he starts eating hia hand or turning his head from side to side. He is on exclusive now. Just want to be sure I'm not overdoing it.

Just keep feeding on demand but always remember to burb baby. My son is also an eater, he has dried me up.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls does Lochia go and come back again?

8 days after it stopped, it came back again, but not in flow, more like discharge, very brown blood first two days with tiny brown blood clots, now today, the third day, it's changing to red colour and no longer like discharge, more like flow but not heavy. I'm having very slight cramps too.

Please tell me this is not menstruation cos its still early (when did I just give birth?) and Lochia just finished barely a week. I'm not ready angry

Today is 6weeks 5days after Delivery
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
booqee:
Pls does Lochia go and come back again?

8 days after it stopped, it came back again, but not in flow, more like discharge, very brown blood first two days with tiny brown blood clots, now today, the third day, it's changing to red colour and no longer like discharge, more like flow but not heavy. I'm having very slight cramps too.

Please tell me this is not menstruation cos its still early (when did I just give birth?) and Lochia just finished barely a week. I'm not ready angry

Today is 6weeks 5days after Delivery

It's possible its ur period
Just watch and wait

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Immunisation has started.
We were told at the hospital that this one being given is called Booster Dose and some hospitals don't have it so we should allow our babies take it. Also, there's no overdose. Just thought I should tell you all. kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bomgirl:
Immunisation has started.
We were told at the hospital that this one being given is called Booster Dose and some hospitals don't have it so we should allow our babies take it. Also, there's no overdose. Just thought I should tell you all. kiss kiss
Thanks. We took ours yesterday. Only opv tho

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anugod:
Thanks. We took ours yesterday. Only opv tho

Yea. That's what is being given. Heard polio was seen to be increasing so they had to start an aggressive campaign.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
enque:

Coachie baby hugg has size 4 oh. Its size 5 they don't have. I've been seeing it in that our "corner". I didn't buy cuz my son wears size 5 and i'm scared it won't fit.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bomgirl:

Whenever my baby poos using molfix, it comes out through his back. Very annoying undecided angry sad. Lemme look for baby hug now that we are in size 3.

Are you sure it's well secured or it's probably too big for him?
Been using molfix and not experienced that
Maybe I'll try baby hug to tell the difference

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ammy5565:

Coachie baby hugg has size 4 oh. Its size 5 they don't have. I've been seeing it in that our "corner". I didn't buy cuz my son wears size 5 and i'm scared it won't fit.

Sorry

Thanks for the correction
I meant size 5
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bomgirl:

Same here, since this teething period every poo, comes out from the top and stains his polo or singlet. Was thinking I could get another diaper dat is bigger than molfix, probably going for d molfix Junior @9months God help us
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Awesomemama:

Are you sure it's well secured or it's probably too big for him?
Been using molfix and not experienced that
Maybe I'll try baby hug to tell the difference

Had same experience, my baby is big d waist self is tight, that he has red marks wen de remove his diaper. Still d poo leaks out most times.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zahn02(f): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks ma. My love to giddy baby

Giddyperson:
Sorry about the blow, good you're coping. Our nine months was event less, took my baby straight to creche from there.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thank you ma

Haryanphe:
Our 9 month immunization was drama free, she only cried when the injection was going into her, she started playing there after. Sorry about that life's blow. It is well with your soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.