Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4405002 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ubiero:
Dear Mamas,

How long does it take for the navel to close completely after the umbilical cord falls off because my grandma said the hole should have closed by now.

Also, yesterday I noticed my baby was very fussy and uncomfortable. I reasoned that it could be because he tried to stool but only a tiny speck of stool stained his pampers. So I asked my grandma to help me use the peppersoup spice and coconut oil to help him pass out the stool which he did. Later in the evening before his bathe, I saw he had passed out the same stain of stool and I asked her to repeat it seeing that he was uncomfortable. She did again and he passed out stool. Till now, he still has not passed out stool even though he has stained his pampers twice with the stain of stool.

He has been stooling with ease. I don't know what could be the problem. I know sometimes most babies don't stool for a while. The problem is he actually wants to stool and makes the grunting noise when he tries but nothing comes out.

Please help me out.

Which peppersoup spice nd how does it work?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Iwillshine(f): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please my baby have been having oku rice since birth, I've tried treating with both herb and English medicine but it just comes and goes, recently it have started coming out again please any idea of what to use and treat it permanently
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
angeltolly:

If you are using formula, dissolve it in warm water and add your cereal. You must really be producing more than enough tho with lots energy to prepare cereal with breastmilk I envy you o
If you are like me that use to help baby finish his cereal once he's satisfied lipsrsealed, you may consider getting formular too [s] except you love drinking bwrestmilk embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed [/s]
u are like me, I love eating the left over of my babies cereals.cant imagine putting breastmilk inside. except I want to puke.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JourneytoEL(f): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Iwillshine:
Please my baby have been having oku rice since birth, I've tried treating with both herb and English medicine but it just comes and goes, recently it have started coming out again please any idea of what to use and treat it permanently
please what is the cause of oku rice?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
JourneytoEL:
please what is the cause of oku rice?
Please what is oku rice?

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Beryl15: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please what is oku rice?
I was going to ask too smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forevergirl:
Good day everyone. Please mama's in Abuja where can I get Fenugreek seed cos my milk supply is low and I have tried other options to increase it except fenugreek. I need it urgently and I await your response. Thank you.

cc: jazzyjazz

No idea ma'am

Maybe check jumia or konga
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Iwillshine(f): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=StrongWoman333 post=69562482]Please what is oku rice? [/quote. Its a normally come out like rashes and then turn to look like a ripe pimples, if the water touches another part of the body it comes out there, they call it oku rice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Forevergirl: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2018
NIFES:

You can order for it via Jumia.

Thanks NIFES and jazzyjazz for your response. NIFES please is there a particular brand that I should look out for cos they have different types on Jumia.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Beryl15:

I was going to ask too smiley
smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Iwillshine post=69565611][/quote]OK thanks smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Tina462:
Activity walker for sell
Price is 10k
Call 07034853820

Still available

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Belgium car seat with base
Price 10k

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:52am On Jul 21, 2018
For the lovers of music,
Bontempi keyboard for u and ur family this summer.
Uses battery and charger
Location Lagos

Price 30k

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Keep ur children busy this summer with this electronic beats.
Price is 10k

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Baby carrier
Price is 9k

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Graco high chair available
Price is 20k

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 2:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Children's tablet
Price is 20k

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FashionTrend: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Liftedhands:
Sure way Na IVF, if you try clo.. you fit Carry 7 at once plus e go mess up your circle.
Ma’am Which is one clo?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2018
FashionTrend:

Ma’am Which is one clo?
It's a fertility drug used for women who don't ovulate or have PCOS.

It can over stimulate and make the woman release multiple eggs which results in twins, triplets, quads .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2018
angeltolly:

If you are using formula, dissolve it in warm water and add your cereal. You must really be producing more than enough tho with lots energy to prepare cereal with breastmilk I envy you o
If you are like me that use to help baby finish his cereal once he's satisfied lipsrsealed, you may consider getting formular too [s] except you love drinking bwrestmilk embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed [/s]
I have no choice sisi. Even as flat as slippers as the breast is now it still goshes out like a tap when he starts sucking. smiley
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumofnations: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Forevergirl:
Good day everyone. Please mama's in Abuja where can I get Fenugreek seed cos my milk supply is low and I have tried other options to increase it except fenugreek. I need it urgently and I await your response. Thank you.

cc: jazzyjazz

I bought the capsules at the pharmacy at shop rite ,airport road.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Forevergirl: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Mumofnations:

I bought the capsules at the pharmacy at shop rite ,airport road.

Thank you Mumofnations. Hope it worked for you?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Anugod:
See you. They will even dance boldly with it to the front to collect souvenir. grin cheesy Especially if souvenirs are presented to those who bring gifts for the couple. Na them dey fight for souvenir pass people wey bring better gifts sef

grin grin grin ya so true

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Forevergirl:

Trying checking all those hausa mallams selling Islamic herbs in front big mosques. Its called hulba in Hausa

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adadinmaa(f): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mamas, my one year old has refused all her cereals and baby food for two weeks now, she only eats normal food like rice, swallow, beans, pasta noodles, tea and some snacks. Planning her meals has become more challenging, I need help ideas on meals I can make for her abeg. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
It's good that she agrees to eat family food. Go to http://mummysyum.com
Adadinmaa:
Mamas, my one year old has refused all her cereals and baby food for two weeks now, she only eats normal food like rice, swallow, beans, pasta noodles, tea and some snacks. Planning her meals has become more challenging, I need help ideas on meals I can make for her abeg. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Forevergirl: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

Trying checking all those hausa mallams selling Islamic herbs in front big mosques. Its called hulba in Hausa

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Evening mamas,

Pls don't say my question is irrelevant, I assume some mamas have had the issue before.

I know that it's written on baby's formula that the content should be discarded after 4 weeks of opening but I'm really wondering if the content can be used by someone else not necessarily baby especially in a situation where it's still practically full after 4 weeks.

For example, if I drink/lick it, would it affect baby or what if an older child makes use of it? Is it that the formula gets spoilt or it's just no longer at premium quality for a baby?

My ijebu side is asking so I can determine what size of formula to buy. I give my lo formula once or twice in a day so I'm concerned about what if it remains or I should increase his intake to avoid waste.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.