Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4405305 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GoodMum: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hello Everyone �
Good to be back after a short break.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haryanphe(f): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
tatacherie:

My dd has been suffering this same rashes since she was 4 months old. After seeing a dermatologist we discovered she reacts to oats, groundnuts, soyabeans, coconut whatsoever, hollandia milk, some certain daipers etc
I was only assured She'll out grow the allergies by age 5 but however I should continue watching out for foods that trigger it.
Our dermatologist prescribed Mupirocin ointment and that's what soothes the itching till date. She's 2 years plus now
We have done away with nuts for now and the rashes only occur once in a long while
Pls see a skin Dr in UCH or where'er you wish
Those rashes are bitches mehn so frustrating
I pray she get over it soon
Pele!
Thanks mama. I will be on the lookout. Am grateful ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Supernaturalone: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hello mums. Baby girl is 12 months old but refuses to eat solids. Whenever it's food time and she sees a plate and spoon, she just starts to cry. If you succeed in getting the food into her mouth, she'll just keep it in there and refuse to swallow. After a while she will spit it out. She does this with different types of food - cereal, pap, sweet potato, rice, beans (all Blended), Amala and ewedu. Appears its not the type of food, she just dies not want to swallow. Her nanny, is able to get her to eat a few times. When she refuses to eat, she will gladly take a bottle of milk. Any help / advise will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
*MTN DATA PRICE LIST*

1GB ⇒ ₦800
2GB ⇒ ₦1,300
3GB ⇒ ₦1800
4GB ⇒ ₦2,400
5GB ⇒ ₦2700

PAYMENT VIA BANK

VALIDITY: *3 MONTHS*

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sandypearl: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
bulunton:
Gd day mothers pls wt did u use for management of your baby after 2days of curcumcision.

Use hot water for it that's during bathing,then apply penicillin and Vaseline always.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
GoodMum:
Hello Everyone �
Good to be back after a short break.

Welcome back
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sandypearl:

Use hot water for it that's during bathing,then apply penicillin and Vaseline always.

@bulunton
Warm water please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
After weaning my son, his poo is now greenish, is it as a result of weaning? or is it sign of teething? if yes please mummies what should be the remedy...

no increase in temperature, still active
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jennykoko3009:
After weaning my son, his poo is now greenish, is it as a result of weaning? or is it sign of teething? if yes please mummies what should be the remedy...

It might be insufficient feeding
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jennykoko3009:

How old is your son?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rejoice04(f): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Joomie:

Rejoice04 thanks sisters. We are at the hospital on admission. His temperature rose during the night. Hmmmn. It is well.

Am just seeing this. How is he doing now?

November mamas dropping it hot. Congrats to every mama that just delivered. The remaining waddling mamas God will make it easy for you all.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gurusubai7(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2018
New Lesson! what you need to know about hereditary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWgJUUzaUo

Dont forget to like, Subscribe and share.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haydee0406: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Good morning mamas, please what's the normal duration a 3months baby should spend sucking on a breast cause it seems my baby is not taking enough breastmilk
He sucks for 4 minutes at times and when I try putting him back to eat he just push my nipple with his tongue
Please I need to know if its something I should be worried about
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Good morning mummys, pls I need recommendations of very good hospitals on Lagos mainland with experienced pedetrician that wont charge an arm and foot. The ones I have gone to just have big buildings and un-experienced peds who are out to drain one of their money. I need it pls it's urgent!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Haydee0406:
Good morning mamas, please what's the normal duration a 3months baby should spend sucking on a breast cause it seems my baby is not taking enough breastmilk
He sucks for 4 minutes at times and when I try putting him back to eat he just push my nipple with his tongue
You can try expressing to know the quantity he consumes. I think the idea time is from 10 mins upwards.... Depending on t
How your baby sucks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Supernaturalone:
Hello mums. Baby girl is 12 months old but refuses to eat solids. Whenever it's food time and she sees a plate and spoon, she just starts to cry. If you succeed in getting the food into her mouth, she'll just keep it in there and refuse to swallow. After a while she will spit it out. She does this with different types of food - cereal, pap, sweet potato, rice, beans (all Blended), Amala and ewedu. Appears its not the type of food, she just dies not want to swallow. Her nanny, is able to get her to eat a few times. When she refuses to eat, she will gladly take a bottle of milk. Any help / advise will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would suggest/advice that you ease up on pressuring her to eat! Truth is we cannot all be foodies.

If you’re able to get breakfast into her system then let her off with whatever little else she eats for the rest of the day!

Even a few spoons at other meal times is alright in my opinion till she develops more interests in food.

Avoid giving her snacks during the day maybe fruits but no biscuits and the likes.

After a few minutes take the plate away and try not to get into all that crying and force feeding that we typically would do as mums.

Since the nanny gets a few meals in then she’s ok

Good luck and hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haydee0406: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thanks ma...I will try to express

You can try expressing to know the quantity he consumes. I think the idea time is from 10 mins upwards.... Depending on t
How your baby sucks [/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hey mamas! How are we?

Raise your hand if you have had your opened PCM bottle on your table for 6 months plus.

Oya read this!

https://nefescorner.com/wheres-your-medicine-stored/

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Onegai:
Hey mamas! How are we?

Raise your hand if you have had your opened PCM bottle on your table for 6 months plus.

Oya read this!

Thank you for the write up, I am guilty of this. Maybe that's why the drugs didn't work

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Onegai:
Hey mamas! How are we?

Oya read this!

Hehehehe I'm learning
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Haydee0406:

Your baby pushing your tip aways signifies he is full. I presume. its not really the length of time a baby sucks that matters because it all depends on your flow. If your bm is flowing very well as good supply, then within a few minutes your baby will be full. And if its the opposite then baby tends to spend longer time sucking before getting satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joomie: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rejoice04:

Am just seeing this. How is he doing now?

November mamas dropping it hot. Congrats to every mama that just delivered. The remaining waddling mamas God will make it easy for you all.
doing well. Thanks sis
Congratulations to WhyworryPH, VannywealthDesi and other November mamas.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Puffy84: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Roseey0:

Pls how do I store after it forms

U might store in d fridge or u keep changing d water on it every morning if not kept inside d fridge

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ecompro: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
To anyone struggling with excess weight and belly fat, this free video presentation might just be the solution you've been searching for. It teaches you how you can get rid of excess weight and belly fat using a 28 days plan. Thank me later
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wow! Eye opening. I only look at expiry date even if I opened it a year ago I will still take it
Onegai:
Hey mamas! How are we?

Oya read this!

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
HolySteph:
How old is your son?
a year and one month
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
GreaterGraceGG:
It might be insufficient feeding
really !!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Onegai:
Hey mamas! How are we?

Oya read this!

I use mine within 30 days and throw the left over away as directed by our family nurse
Very informative!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Jennykoko3009:

a year and one month
I'm suspecting what he eats. Since he is fine without running temparature, fruits might help. If it persist pls see your doc.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Luminary1(f): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Hello preggy moms, what's the cost pregnancy ultrasound/scan in Lagos. ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2018
I think it depends on the machine the scan centre uses. Just budget between 2,500-10,000 naira
Luminary1:
Hello preggy moms, what's the cost pregnancy ultrasound/scan in Lagos. ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.