Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4433289 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Gaily04:

I think it's Maclean that has 1-6 years. There are others like punch and judy, Colgate and Aquafresh.
okay
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
zaynie:

Please edit your prayer ó, ìyá
Have edited it, thanks maami. I wonder if were hands were dozing when I was typing it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
MomoAdura:
Rejoice with us.
We are one today
Alhamdulilahhhh
My wonder baby
Continue to grow and increase in knowledge, wisdom and understanding my love. Your presence has brought sunshine, smile, joy, warmth, happiness into our lives. We've known you...you'll know us more Inshaa Allah. May God spare our lives to witness and celebrate many more years with you on earth in good health and more wealth.
Happy birthday our Princess!
Happy birthday dearest, may God increase you in knowledge, wisdom and understanding... amin LLNP
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aim07:
Have edited it, thanks maami. I wonder if were hands were dozing when I was typing it.

Lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eezohbae:

Good morning Mama...I'll be in Onitsha today how many packs of tombrown would you want...Would have called you if I had your number

Just seeing this now. Let me reply your pm

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mabebe1(f): 1:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Agbgift:

Yes it does look like egusi. Thank u all for ur contributions.
It's normal for them to make faces when passing out stool.....it's not easy to lie down and poo.....as far as it's egusi like.....he's very fine....

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MomoAdura: 2:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Fyngal1:

See correct swag! kiss happy birthday. fine girl

Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MomoAdura: 2:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Aim07:
Happy birthday dearest, may God increase you in knowledge, wisdom and understanding... amin LLNP

Amen.....thanks for the prayers.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Hello... Good morning mamas, this morning I noticed pus in the corners of my baby's left eye and it was more than the usual pus, the right eye was also a little bit more than the usual too... Please has any one experienced this before?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Good morning everyone.... Happy Sunday to y'all.... Does anyone need an home service stylist? Am always at your service also are you one of the wig lovers,(braids or weaves), just dm me or check my signature to get my contact (call or whatsapp)me...Am always at your service thanks....Location(LAGOS STATE).
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Jessie21:
Hello... Good morning mamas, this morning I noticed pus in the corners of my baby's left eye and it was more than the usual pus, the right eye was also a little bit more than the usual too... Please has any one experienced this before?

Just clean with cotton wool and warm water! See if it reoccurs.

For your service advertisement above you didn’t state location!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2019
babythug:

Just clean with cotton wool and warm water! See if it reoccurs.

For your service advertisement above you didn’t state location!
okay I'll modify... Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
19CannyMum:

Then try packing regular cereal like cornflakes, cocopops, rice krispies etc. If you don't want to do Kellogg's, Infinity has a wide variety of cereals too for way cheaper (but also not as tasty as Kellogg's).

I will check that infinity out. Thanks
Aim07 thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
hello moms ,
i have a neatly used medela pump-in-style advanced breast pump plus its breastfeeding gift pack for sale. I only used for 3 months and its still in great condition. kindly send a private message if interested, so as not to derail the thread.
Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iamJ(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
So there is a thread like this

Crying babies left and right

Una dooh

I celebrate all of you

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Gail04..
Sorry dear. In as much that it is not common. It do happen at times. Yours will be the 2nd case I HV seen. I still want to believe it is their. Prob it has been buried deep down. I'm just surprised when you said the radiographer didn't see it hmmm prob he doesn't know what kind of image to look for since it is not common.
relax your mind ,they will still find it but be prepared cos they will do lot of work. Have witnessed 2 cases like that ,they could feel it but proofed so stubborn to be removed.
they client was eventually given another appointment when the chief nurse and the consultant had tried their best.
All the best....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 1:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Gumorrin mamas,I did ebf for my baby for 4mnth and introduced her to formula bt she has refused to take,tried nan,aptamil,sma gold still she refused to take,as at 5month i try to give her pap(Millet,ginuecorn and yellow corn) mix with formula still she has refused to take it,she will be 6month by next week,i even went for crayfish and fish powder believing maybe she doesn't like sweet food still didn't take it.the worst part of it is after forcing her to take little,she will jst belch and throw up everytin,I get so angry sometimes dat am almost at the point to spank her,my mum kips blaming me for doing exclusive believing dats the reason she has refused food cos she is used to breast milk,abeg wat food can I give cos I don't like the fact dat she has to cry and struggle while I force feed her.
abeg mamas oo pls help ftm

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:40am On Jul 08, 2019
Jessie21:
We experienced it at birth. I applied breastmilk to both eyes regularly and it resolved on its own. You can see a Dr to check it out though
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:42am On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
So there is a thread like this

Crying babies left and right

Una dooh

I celebrate all of you
Thanks cheesy
Congrats in addy too

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:52am On Jul 08, 2019
ijesuloba:
Gumorrin mamas, abeg wat food can I give cos I don't like the fact dat she has to cry and struggle while I force feed her.
Weldone mommie
I ebf'ed for 6 months and when I introduced semi-solids it's expected that my baby won't take or if at all little. It was frustrating but I understand transitioning is not always easy after taking Bobbie for 6 whole months. I wasn't expecting magic. I was ready to take it one step at a time
But thanks to God, by being patient with her and continuously trying different recipes n cereals I discovered the ones she can tolerate & enjoy. Now at 10 months old she can eat for Africa cheesy infact she cries if you're not fast while feeding her

So pls be patient and keep trying after all its been only 2 months since you introduced semi-solids. Pls don't force feed her! And pls don't spank that innocent tender baby, she knows nothing! Don't feel like you wasted money anytime you get new stuffs and she didn't take. I pray she start eating soon so you can come back rejoicing
Check out the baby food recipe thread, you'll find a lot to try out that baby will eventually love
https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids
Cheers kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2019
ijesuloba:
Gumorrin mamas,I did ebf for my baby for 4mnth and introduced her to formula bt she has refused to take,tried nan,aptamil,sma gold still she refused to take,as at 5month i try to give her pap(Millet,ginuecorn and yellow corn) mix with formula still she has refused to take it,she will be 6month by next week,i even went for crayfish and fish powder believing maybe she doesn't like sweet food still didn't take it.the worst part of it is after forcing her to take little,she will jst belch and throw up everytin,I get so angry sometimes dat am almost at the point to spank her,my mum kips blaming me for doing exclusive believing dats the reason she has refused food cos she is used to breast milk,abeg wat food can I give cos I don't like the fact dat she has to cry and struggle while I force feed her.

Lol.

You just have to continue trying and with time she will definitely start cooperating and start accepting the foods. My DD was like this too and it was war trying to get her to eat, many times I will have to leave the room when I can't bear her cry when it's feeding time but now we are 8 months going to 9 months and she has improved alot in that aspect. Even though she still struggle at times with her mum when it's time for baby foods but she accepts adult foods very well and we are the one trying to slow down in feeding her those ones. And Wifey was surprised with the dramatic change

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2019
ijesuloba:
I did not do exclusive yet when I started complementary feeding at 4 months na war. We are 7months now and yet he likes only pap. He will not take anything else. But I will keep trying. It's patience. At least his healthy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firstLadyy: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Pls i did ebf for 4 months n I introduced fomula to my 4months old because of work but she has refused to take it and vomits no matter how little enters her stomach..bought all kinds of formula same vomiting ish she ends up throwing up every..what will I do mamas?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2019
I guess that's the trend for our babies now. I've tried so many puree recipes for my DD but once she takes the first three spoonful she spits out the rest. She takes adult food but we're trying to be careful since she's only 6 months+. She doesn't sleep deeply again cos she's always hungry yet refuses her cereals and pap. Please experience mamas help us JJC abeg. What else can we do? Apart from Habib yoghurt, what other drink or yoghurt can I give her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Jessie21:
I haven't even checked but I've heard of it... What's the name of the toothpaste?
its of different brands, but the most common one maclean. You can get it from those selling baby items and supermarts.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
angeltolly:

He eats food, rice indomie beans but like to pack it along side his food to sch for a change
nutrilac and frisogold. its for age 6 months to 36 months
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by exquizit(f): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Good morning beautiful mamas. Please does anyone know a very good seamstress that can train online?
Kindly mention me if you do
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2019
helen4:
I guess that's the trend for our babies now. I've tried so many puree recipes for my DD but once she takes the first three spoonful she spits out the rest. She takes adult food but we're trying to be careful since she's only 6 months+. She doesn't sleep deeply again cos she's always hungry yet refuses her cereals and pap. Please experience mamas help us JJC abeg. What else can we do? Apart from Habib yoghurt, what other drink or yoghurt can I give her.

My lil nephew was like this,didn't want cereals only adult food...His mama had to start making his own version of adult food,made sure she deboned fish,no pepper and then a lot of vegetables...funny thing is by 10months he started refusing adult food and wanted just pap, grin

I think since she accepts adult food,make hers more nutritious,give her lots of water and fruits,and still try cereals once in a while,she just might love it.

Talltosyne also makes fresh yoghurt for babies

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Jessie21:
I haven't even checked but I've heard of it... What's the name of the toothpaste?

We use Colgate.
Theres 1 to 2 yrs
2 to 3yrs
Etc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2019
helen4:

I sell freshly made yoghurt, toddlers yoghurt, low fat regular and Greek yoghurt. You order and it will be deliver in 24hrs.

Check my signature for my WhatsApp Number

(1) (2) (3) ... (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.