Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430916 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
gladmom:

I experienced same. Give it 4 weeks extra but if you're not comfortable, see your doctor.
. Thanks ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orubebe01: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please what can I use for my one year baby having this kind of rashes. She has taken ampliclox, it subsided but came again

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayscents(f): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2021
Good morning moms, please I need your help... My daughter will be 9 months tomorrow but takes her head back all the time especially when she wants to look at someone.

Again she sits unsupported, still doesn't crawl on all fours but she can move forward to pick things in front of her using her bum.

My MIL (mother-in-law) says my mom did not press her well that's why she is not strong.

Please I need your advice as I am a first time mom with zero experience.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemaville: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
adegbitown:
Merry Christmas to y'all.

Please mamas, how do you manage your brea.st milk from leaking when you're not breastfeeding and when you are.
I've tried disposable and washable brea.st pads but they still get soaked and stain my dress.
This can be really embarrassing when one is outdoors.
Kindly help with suggestions (Asides expressing).
Thanks.

I try to express that way I can warm and give the baby later
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Odycute(f): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello Mommas.
My Baby grunts while crying.
Has anyone experienced this?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rayscents:
Good morning moms, please I need your help... My daughter will be 9 months tomorrow but takes her head back all the time especially when she wants to look at someone.

Again she sits unsupported, still doesn't crawl on all fours but she can move forward to pick things in front of her using her bum.

My MIL (mother-in-law) says my mom did not press her well that's why she is not strong.

That claim from your MIL is not true. Your child is strong! Declare it. I didn't do any pressing whatsoever for my child and he's strong. Each child is unique in their own way and shouldn't be compared. She will do all that should be done at ger own pace. At least she's making movements

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayscents(f): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2021
angeltolly:

That claim from your MIL is not true. Your child is strong! Declare it. I didn't do any pressing whatsoever for my child and he's strong. Each child is unique in their own way and shouldn't be compared. She will do all that should be done at ger own pace. At least she's making movements

Thanks for your advice I really appreciate it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Asey(f): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2021
It's a big lie. Pressing pressing never made any baby strong. No 2 children are same. Your child will clock her milestones at the appropriate time.

Please give her some time.

Rayscents:
Good
morning moms, please I need your help... My daughter will be 9 months tomorrow but takes her head back all the time especially when she wants to look at someone.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Allansmith: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Hello and Happy New Year everyone...A one year and seven months prefers to take water than food..what can be done to make her eat more...stopped breastfeeding at 1 yr and 4 months...

Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Rayscents:

Oyibo people no dey press children and their kids turn out fine. grin

Every child is different and they get to their milestones at different times, that is just how it is. I know a woman whose baby girl just started crawling on her stomach at 10months, at 9 months the girl was also moving with buttocks on the floor.

Babies are different ma smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mhiznaphysat: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good afternoon..I'm a FTM.Please i noticed a small growth on my dd navel..dont even know if its really a growth...but i checked google n found out its called umbilical granuloma. Please has any mum experienced this? If yes,pls how did u treat it.

Also,she has lots of nappy rashes..I've used sudocrem but it made the spot look so dry and red so i had to stop. I've stopped using pampers since we r presently at home,i only use molfix when we are going out.
Please whats the best nappy rash cream i can use for her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mhiznaphysat: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Im a FTM.
Please i noticed a small growth on my dd navel...i don't really know of its a growth thou but I checked google and found out its called umbilical granuloma.I'm still cleaning with spirit but havent seen any change. Has any mum experienced this? If yes,how did you treat it?

Also,my dd nappy rash is so stubborn.
I've used sudocrem but it maked the nappy rash spot look so dry n red...i had to stop.
Kinldy recomment a good nappy rash cream for me pls.

Lastly,pls she's light skinned...I'm using Jimpo ori...is jimpo ori good or i should get only Ori.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Orubebe01:
Please what can I use for my one year baby having this kind of rashes. She has taken ampliclox, it subsided but came again

Use baby tribotan.apply small quantity to the affected area
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mhiznaphysat:
Im a FTM.
Please i noticed a small growth on my dd navel...i don't really know of its a growth thou but I checked google and found out its called umbilical granuloma.I'm still cleaning with spirit but havent seen any change. Has any mum experienced this? If yes,how did you treat it?

I've used sudocrem but it maked the nappy rash spot look so dry n red...i had to stop.

Lastly,pls she's light skinned...I'm using Jimpo ori...is jimpo ori good or i should get only Ori.

The navel hasn't fully closed up. I experienced it with my daughter because her navel didn't fall off until after a month and 3 days. I applied menthol on a knotted hankie and placed on a heated white stone(checked the heat temp on my hand before use) and applied at intervals to the navel.it was not too hot or too warm then I applied metholathum after cleaning with spirit
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mhiznaphysat: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Thanks alot..i'll try this today
realtalk19:

The navel hasn't fully closed up. I experienced it with my daughter because her navel didn't fall off until after a month and 3 days. I applied menthol on a knotted hankie and placed on a heated white stone(checked the heat temp on my hand before use) and applied at intervals to the navel.it was not too hot or too warm then I applied metholathum after cleaning with spirit
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by thowobee: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
second question zinc and castor cream

Mhiznaphysat:
Im a FTM.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by P4perissos: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Molfix is getting expensive o. Please I need a very good and cheaper brand
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Atamaj: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello Mamas in the house.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Honeysweetest(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
AquaPetals:
i know someone who wasn't massaged and has big clits. The person is now married and living normal life. Anyways I have put a stop to the massaging.
have been following the replies to your question,just to be clear,her big clits has nothing to do with the lack of massage.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amSteph(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rayscents:

Pressing or not is totally unrelated to whatever is happening. Your mom did the best job that she can.

Not all babies crawl, some skip it and start walking. Some don’t CRAWL per say, but move around with their butt and hands, or their feet and hands, some hop on their butt too.

I dunno what u mean by taking head back, but everyone is prolly towering over her and not at her eye level, so she might have to tilt he head upwards to look at people. This is normal.

But it it’s really bothersome, u can take her in for checkup at the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by untamedd(f): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello SAHMs!

Hope we had a not so stressful day? We’ll be discussing one of the business plans we mentioned on our IG here on WhatsApp tomorrow; Drop Servicing. It’s a very seamless business model for stay at home mums that you can do from the comfort of your homes. It also requires little capital depending on the niche.
The class will hold 6pm WAT tomorrow 6th of January 2020.

Our mission at Stay Home Mommas is to help stay home mums stay productive and socialize while taking care of their homes

WhatsApp Links are not allowed on nairaland so please click link on our IG page @stayhomemommas to join our WhatsApp group.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oxypressPlus: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rayscents:

Give the birth history.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akell(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2021
P4perissos:
Molfix is getting expensive o. Please I need a very good and cheaper brand

Try Kisskids and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Please I can’t reach @kelizosuy,I hope she is okay.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iListen(f): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Akell:

Try Kisskids and thank me later.

Seconded
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayscents(f): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
oxypressPlus:

Give the birth history.

She had severe jaundice at birth which was treated in the hospital with blood transfusion and phototherapy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayscents(f): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
amSteph:

Pressing or not is totally unrelated to whatever is happening. Your mom did the best job that she can.

Not all babies crawl, some skip it and start walking. Some don’t CRAWL per say, but move around with their butt and hands, or their feet and hands, some hop on their butt too.

I dunno what u mean by taking head back, but everyone is prolly towering over her and not at her eye level, so she might have to tilt he head upwards to look at people. This is normal.

But it it’s really bothersome, u can take her in for checkup at the hospital.

I have taken her to several hospitals the doctors are saying that she is okay and that I should give her time
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayscents(f): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
nahzyla:

Oyibo people no dey press children and their kids turn out fine. grin

Every child is different and they get to their milestones at different times, that is just how it is. I know a woman whose baby girl just started crawling on her stomach at 10months, at 9 months the girl was also moving with buttocks on the floor.

Babies are different ma smiley

Thanks for the advice I guess I will just keep a deaf ear to what others say
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rayscents(f): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Asey:
It's a big lie. Pressing pressing never made any baby strong. No 2 children are same. Your child will clock her milestones at the appropriate time.

Please give her some time.

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Happy new year to all my swagalicious mama's, please how do I make my 7months+ baby start taking spoon? We eat Tombrown, cerelac and some fruits puree but the issue is dis madam prefer taking her cereals from feeding bottles than feeding with plate and spoon... Any idea of how to make her fall in love with taking spoon..

Cc Angeltolly, nahzyla , Zaynie, Mahoti, amSteph and all my sabi mamastt
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by brendybliss1: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mhiznaphysat:
Im a FTM.

Hello Madam, I don’t know if you have gotten solution regarding the growth on your baby belly button. If not, please place a little table salt (without iodine)on the surface and allow it for 1 hour before cleaning it off. I hope this works for you because that is the same time I did for my little girl and the growth dried up the following day. It was my midwife that recommended the procedure.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.