Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399650 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
cutiereborn:

Thank you Ma.
Beat her? I can't try it o! It was the period she was having that cough, each one comes with moist eyes. Thank God she is okay now.
O dearie I can imagine,thank God she's fine nw.weldone Ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
rofemiguwa:
See my cappo baby.so cute.his smile is infectious.
As in enhhhh, the bobo can over smile o. Thanks dear, how is baby pristine ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by icebebe(f): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Goodmorning mamas,trust we slept well,please so sorry to disturb am a new mum,i knw have not bin a member her but i really need ur help,please my 2months old baby has tiny boils lik pimples all over her body,i was told its happens to babies that are fat/going to be fat(my baby is fat doe) and when it burst it spread,ave checked and its not chicken pox,please have any one witness such and what can i use to clear it,her whole body is a mess i can even bath her well so it wont burst.thank you mamas.
And secondly on tueday i took my baby to the hospital for immunization she was given injection on her lab,both laps,yesdty i noticed d spot had turned red n swollen,pls wat can i do for dis case.tnk u so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
rofemiguwa:
We were 5months on sunday yaaayyyy.9th.

So we tried our walker.hehehehe.

When u have exams by 12 and its 1030 already tongue grin

Wow, pristine is bae. We also tried ours when he clocked 5months on wednesday. Didnt get to see him inside but was told he was excited and was not fussy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GenyEbere(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
tatacherie:

Ewo!all I can see here is cheeeeeks.give us some na,and is dat teeth am seeing?how old are u omote fine
hahahahaha no be teeth o he is 4mts+

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fearless07(f): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good morning mothers. This thread is wow. Thanks to the mothers keeping this thread going. Motherhood is sweet. It is not an easy task but we just have to take things one day at a time. I just caught up with the thread,being reading back for some days now Sorry for my talk talk. We would report for thread babies soon. Shout out to all mothers.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GenyEbere(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lawvlypearl(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Let me join my captain Gaily04 and teamie...cute kids everywhere kiss #itsmayaffair
Madam of the house....she no dey stay still.
you cannot hold bweast to feed her how much more bottle. She must hold am by herself. cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Let me join my captain Gaily04 and teamie...cute kids everywhere kiss #itsmayaffair
Madam of the house....she no dey stay still.
you cannot hold bweast to feed her how much more bottle. She must hold am by herself. cheesy grin

When your baby looks so cute that you think she has makeup on. Her bright eyes and pink lips in the second pic though. So so pretty!

All these mamas with baby girls, make una take am easy o

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Make way for the latest Barcelona sign-in grin

#3MonthsCutie #BabyHansel

21 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
icebebe:
Goodmorning mamas,trust we slept well,please so sorry to disturb am a new mum,i knw have not bin a member her but i really need ur help,please my 2months old baby has tiny boils lik pimples all over her body,i was told its happens to babies that are fat/going to be fat(my baby is fat doe) and when it burst it spread,ave checked and its not chicken pox,please have any one witness such and what can i use to clear it,her whole body is a mess i can even bath her well so it wont burst.thank you mamas.
And secondly on tueday i took my baby to the hospital for immunization she was given injection on her lab,both laps,yesdty i noticed d spot had turned red n swollen,pls wat can i do for dis case.tnk u so much
can u put the pix here for our experienced/ medical mamas to see?

cc: soonest, u r needed here ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
sugah, how is baby Ayomide? how far about d rashes?
sayyody, how is ur baby's health?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
icebebe:

I can't tell if my case was as severe as yours but i switched to dettol, washed his towel more often, and continued using palm kernel oil. The things cleared off on their own.

I was also told its because my baby is fat.

My son's lap was also swollen after immunization. Apply shea butter lightly and with time, the swelling will reduce. Try not to press it down and ensure his diaper is not tight around the laps.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
mitchyy:

Hmmmm, dis ur dude big o. weldone!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Baby Iphy always reporting #threadbabies
I can now turn from back to tummy, tummy to back.
Move with bum bum to get something
Yesterday I spoilt daddy's calculator mehn, he thought I was joking and gave it to me to use and play so that'll stop disturbing him. I pushed it down and he started calling mummy to come and carry me.
Please don't mind my mummy, I don't play too much oo, I'm just exploring.

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Yesterday I spoilt daddy's calculator mehn, he thought I was joking and gave it to me to use and play so that'll stop disturbing him. I pushed it down and he started calling mummy to come and carry me.

When she is 17 and collecting money for allowance, deduct the price of the calculator and tell her why

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Onegai:

When she is 17 and collecting money for allowance, deduct the price of the calculator and tell her why

Lolzz. '"In DH voice, continue scattering and spoiling things. I wonder what will happen when you finally start crawling or walking.. Well I pity your future hubby, I'll calculate everything you don spoil fix am for your bride price'"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Lolzz. '"In DH voice, continue scattering and spoiling things. I wonder what will happen when you finally start crawling or walking.. Well I pity your future hubby, I'll calculate everything you don spoil fix am for your bride price'"

This is why some girls' brideprice is N1million!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fearless07(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016

20 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lawvlypearl(f): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
mitchyy:

When your baby looks so cute that you think she has makeup on. Her bright eyes and pink lips in the second pic though. So so pretty!

All these mamas with baby girls, make una take am easy o

Thank you ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Onegai:

This is why some girls' brideprice is N1million!

Na better market be that o, 1million ke. Chịm ọ

Gaily04, rofemiguwa, mitchyy, lawvlypearl, GenyEbere, olaoyekemi, your lo's are looking mwaah. Nice work mommas, may we live to enjoy the fruit of our labor, our lo's will never call another person mum neither will someone take our shine. They shall live to be a good citizen and highly favored.

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lawvlypearl(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Wow! How did you do it? Mine can sit but not rolling over yet except in her sleep grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mummide: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pls is it advisable to use spirit after circumcision? It's a doctor's advice but I'm not comfortable with it. How else can I care for it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VEE992(f): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
MamaOO:

My baby got circumcised when he was three weeks old and did not cry at all, during the circumcision and in the days after. The only time he cried was when he was getting strapped to that contraption or whatever to restrain his hands and legs (He hate not having his limbs free). So your baby might also not cry. But if he does, I guess all you can do is feed him and make him as comfortable as possible.

Moms here might have other suggestions as well

What of his Pampers? ,Did u wear him one after? And how did u control him not touching the wound
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VEE992(f): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
fabmum:

Jst relax ur mind, he will b fine. My son was given bcg n circumcised same day sef.. We did well...jst give paracetamol after circumcision... Use original Vaseline blue seal on it, shikena.. No wahala.

Lol, I wasn't allow into d place he was circumcised,so I no see d process, u shud let d dad go in,

Same thing happened today... bcg and circumcision....my main problem is how to make him not touch the circumcised area
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VEE992(f): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mummide:
Pls is it advisable to use spirit after circumcision? It's a doctor's advice but I'm not comfortable with it. How else can I care for it

Mamas pls answer us ooo...but I doubt the spirit thingy...mamas pls how else can we care for it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
lawvlypearl:

Wow! How did you do it? Mine can sit but not rolling over yet except in her sleep grin

Before she'll turn and lie on her tummy but find it hard to turn back. After struggling and even giving up, I'll help her out. But since last week I noticed that she can do it on her own.

As for moving with her bum bum, who taught her that one I never know. I'll keep her in a sitting position, keep her toy or anything a bit far from her, she'll try taking it. If she can't, she'll use her hand to support herself by keeping it on floor and now move her bum bum using the other free hand to reach for it. I still use pillow to support her cos sometimes she'll lose her balance and fall.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
VEE992:

Mamas pls answer us ooo...but I doubt the spirit thingy...mamas pls how else can we care for it?
My baby's was 9 days old when we did, home service by a nurse from FMC. After the whole thing, she told us to apply only penicillin and the ring fell off exactly 4 days.

Note: I apply the penicillin religiously, during every nappy change.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mummide:

Hmmmm, spirit? Na penicillin we use.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by icebebe(f): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
comtem2011:
can u put the pix here for our experienced/ medical mamas to see?

cc: soonest, u r needed here ma.
jus lik dat all over her body,older women said its caused by fat

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
mitchyy:

Bobby Master, looks like he had some before posing for this pics. So yummy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
VEE992:

What of his Pampers? ,Did u wear him one after? And how did u control him not touching the wound
Yes. The nurses wore him a diaper afterwards. I noticed that the diaper was a bit bigger than what he normally wears (I think it was a size 1) and my baby was still in newborn diapers then. The diaper worm got him by the doctor's office was a bit saggy and I guess that was t keep the diaper from being too tight and rubbing on the wound.

You might wanna go with a diaper bigger than him. I did nothing to prevent him from touching the wound. He didn't touch it anyways. I just took extra care when changing his diapers and was told not to give him a bath too th ring falls off. All I did was give him a towel bath. The ring fell off on the forth day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.