Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Art Of Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art Of Kissing (2858 Views)

PHOTO: What Kind Of Kissing Is This? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / Great New Kiss: New Method Of Kissing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2006
The dictionary says that a kiss is "a salute made by touching with the lips pressed closely together and suddenly parting them." From this it is quite obvious that, although a dictionary-may know something about words, it knows nothing. about kissing.
If we are to get the real meaning of the word kiss, instead of going to the old fogies who compile dictionaries, we should go to the poets who still have the hot blood of youth coursing in their veins. For, instance, Coleridge called a kiss, "nectar breathing." Shakespeare says that a kiss is -a "seal of love. Martial, that old Roman poet who hid ample opportunity to do research work on the subject, says that a kiss was "the fragrance of balsam extracted- from aromatic trees; the rise odor yielded by the teeming saffron; the perfume of fruits mellowing in their winter buds; the flowery meadows in the summer; amber warmed by the hand of a girl; a bouquet of flowers that attracts the bees."
With Different Kinds of Kisses (The "Vacuum" Kiss, The "Spiritual" Kiss, The Eyelash Kiss, The "Pain" Kiss, The "Nip" Kiss, The French "Soul" Kiss, The Dancing Kiss, The Surprise Kiss, Kissing Under the Mistletoe etc), Which one makes you hit the G spot. Or at least, view ectasy? Or is it the technique, or are there approved methods. How can one kiss a guy\girl with different sizes of mouths. Even put variety into ones kisses.
Please Nairalanders, lets debate on this content that leads to relational bliss!
Re: The Art Of Kissing by beyunce(f): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2006
well this is absolutely just to Good to be true.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Zahymaka(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2006
I have to admit with some embarassment that I've never kissed. embarassed embarassed
Re: The Art Of Kissing by kenshin(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2006
me neither smiley
Re: The Art Of Kissing by richolly(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2006
c'mon guyz!

there' no big deal in kissing. there's nothing to be ashamed of if you haven't.

As for me, i love luscious and succulent lips that will almost melt/dissolve in my mouth. I'd rather climb Mount Everest than kissing strong and hard ones.

Some people think you only kiss when you're in love while others do it for sport. I love sports therefore,
Re: The Art Of Kissing by hotangel2(f): 4:59am On Apr 04, 2006
Kissing for sport? The hell does dat mean?

I think the best kisses start with soft kisses on the lips,and then you graduate to french kissing. It's soo "heart-warming" when done that way. The really soft kisses on the lips, neck, ears, cheeks, and then you go back to the lip, and find ur way in then you start french kissing, holding the hair, or just tightly hugging someone. That's my friends is a real kiss. When kissed the right way, everything becomes Just RIGHT!.

I don't know wat you want us to debate, but i must say that each individual has a way they like to be kiss, and each kisses have different meaning to different people. I think french kissing is passionate, and ohh so good. Another girl thinks french kissing is nasty, and any guy who french kisses her, does not love her, but only wants to choke her. See, diffrent strokes for different folks.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2006
@rich olly
What's sport got to do with kiss and since u have such luscious and succulent lips that will almost melt/dissolve in my mouth (or you meant the other mouth) then the ordeal of a hard mouth should seem less daunting. Don't be afraid to kiss with more than your lips. After your lips have been glued together for some time, open them slightly. Then put the tip of your tongue out so that you can feel the smooth surface of your kissee's teeth. This will be a signal for her to respond in kind. If she is wholly in accord with you, if she is, truly, your real love-mate, then you will notice that she, too, has opened her lips slightly and that soon her teeth will be parted. Then, if she is all that she should be, she should project the tip of her tongue so that it meets with the tip of yours. Heaven will be in that union! Lava will run through your veins instead of blood. Your breath will come in short gasps. 4 instance, where the girl's mouth is of the tiny, rosebud type, then one need not worry about what to do. Merely follow the directions of the erotic trend. However, there are many girls whose lips are broad and generous', whose lips are on the order of Joan Crawford's, for instance. What would you do other than climbing everest cos this lady you are about to ditch for mountain climbing cld actually do you like you have neva been done b4?
@hot-angel
You are debating what's wanted already. U cld good at what U do with a kiss and sharing cld help guys improve. Ladies out there should not b shy to share their experiences. I love French kiss 2 but I go 6 inches way down to mimick what's happening underground!!!
@Ladies n Guys at Nairaland
Feel free, lets discuss kisses. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The kiss prepares the participants for the love life of the future. It is the foundation, the starting point of sexual love. Lets take it further than what mama and papa told us then. Or have you 4gotten that there are still young women/men extant who believe that babies are the result of kisses. Actually! this is a fact! And this condition exists because our parents, in the main, are either ignorant of the methods of explaining sex to their children or are too embarrassed to enlighten them. The result is that their children obtain their sexual information from the streets and alleys or else remain ignorant of it and believe such things as was mentioned above.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2006
@Ladies n Guys at Nairaland
Hope ya'll get the drift?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by gem87(f): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2006
kissin is gud even burns calories
even better if u don't wear braces lol
issin is my hobby though i don't get to do it a lot lol
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2006
@gem87
R u soliciting 4 the inadequacies?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by eslynera(f): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
how about a church kiss? just let it be a church one. smiley
Re: The Art Of Kissing by kennyluv(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2006
sounds good,how about the french kiss,try it its fun, lol
Re: The Art Of Kissing by ofunne(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2006
i do love kissin and am very good at it its just dat i always get 2 met terrible kissers all d time.those ones dat pour spit in2 ur outh while french kissin ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.i think kissin is d most important aspect in love makin or even pre-intimacy.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Rhodalyn(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2006
da first time i kissed   cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[b] it was[/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked just clashin of da teeth but then, we did it again n again n it ws kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2006
@eslynera
Except if and when u are ready to take someone to the altar then a Church kiss will b a pipe dream! But tell me how would a Church kiss taste different?
@ofunne
When your love person pours saliva into your mouth, then he shld b near blissful ecstacy! Is it not so?
@Rhodalyn
Those clashing of teeths. That one happened to me to. I think it happens on the first date or first time of kissing that person mayb due to erotic pressures. Or what do u think.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Rhodalyn(f): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2006
i thk it happens when it's ya fist time wink
Re: The Art Of Kissing by HotCoCo2: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2006
My favourite is sensual kissing which should be soft. I personally start off with light pecks on the lips then slowly sucking the lips bottom and top gradually parting them open. when i use my tongue i dont stick it straight in, i use it to explore the lips then toy softly with my man's tongue brushing lightly against the tip.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Zahymaka(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2006
This is so hot. It sounds so nice I can't wait to have someone try it out on me. Thanks Hot_CoCo.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by rasheethz: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2006
Which one of you has tried ass kissing?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Rhodalyn(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2006
wht a question!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Art Of Kissing by Zahymaka(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2006
rasheethz:

You're depraved -- except you mean looking for favors. I don't do either.
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Rasheethz
What do u mean by ass kicking. Can u pls expantiate and dont let us fantasize? Plz come plain, cos this cld mean many things!!!

@N****landers
A kiss can never be absolutely defined. Because each kiss is different (what can one say to soul kiss) from the one before and the one after. Just as no two people are alike, so are no two kisses alike. For it is people who make kisses real, live people pulsating with life and love and extreme happiness. Do you believe this
Re: The Art Of Kissing by zizzle: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2006
a seal of love,

thats wat my kisses remind me of,
Re: The Art Of Kissing by eslynera(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2006
@o4real, well, if u'd really want to make it a church kiss, kiss don't break the rules of a "church kiss." just let it be a
"church kiss" wink wink and so on? is that it?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2006
@N****Landers
Kisses have rules of engagement, isnt it?
@eslynera
Based on my aforementioned surmise, what are the rules of a church kiss? How would a sexually experienced person make such commitment without breaking rules? What are the advise 4 upcoming teens on how to make Church kiss. Or Church kiss is just a hoax?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by eslynera(f): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2006
O4real:

@eslynera
How would a sexually experienced person make such commitment without breaking rules?

well ya, once a church kiss rule is broken, it won't be called a church kiss anymo will it?
It depends with the area, or sumtin whereby it'll be easy makin a church kiss perfectly. smiley
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2006
@ eslynera
eslynera:

It depends with the area, or sumtin whereby it'll be easy makin a church kiss perfectly. smiley
What do u mean by this? Are u talking in terms of sexual spots physically?
Re: The Art Of Kissing by O4real(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2006
When kisses are being depicted in most comics or newpapers, pictures like the attachment are normally being drawn. This could ozz from both parties lips or drawn in the middle of both recipients in the Art of kissing. This stroke me funny and will like to ask a few questions on your opinion. 1) Is this how people feel when actually commiting the kiss on the opposite sex that is "all RED inside with hearts pounding". 2)Does the intensity of what we feel depend on how big the shape of heart is?

Re: The Art Of Kissing by SweetnSour(f): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2006
well soft moist chewable lipz,

mama lykes
Re: The Art Of Kissing by simmy(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2006
rasheethz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Nairaland users
I think he means the art of sucking and manipulating the crevices of the ass with your mouth and tongue. I havnt doneit before but i guess i'll love some girl to try it out on me if she's so inclined
And, I'm not depraved!!!! angry
Re: The Art Of Kissing by kenshin(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Art Of Kissing by micklplus(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2006
this is such a great thread !

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm I Pregnant! Help! / Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? / Any Edo Lady In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.