Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My Husband To Be Impotent (27341 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by babyandrea: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
my husband is cheated me so many times.is there anything that i can do to make him impotent for other girls.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by ettehgate(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
what you wan write be say your husband de shag anoda babe abi?
and you wan make him no fit do am again with anoda babe abi?

simple contact me
onedafuone@yahoo.com.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by zignor(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster . . . you're not serious at all sad angry
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by titosantin(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
sincerely you are at fault.If u are good enough in bed your husband no go they pursue small, small, girls for town.so go for sexual healing.when u sabi do the thing.your husband no go out again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by drrionelli(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
I agree with zignor--you cannot be serious, can you?
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
cut his dick off when he is sleeping
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by TmeD0(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
babyandrea:

my husband is cheated me so many times.is there anything that i can do to make him impotent for other girls.
No, there's nothing you can do to make him impotent. With the way you write, I would cheat on you in a heartbeat too! grin grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by TmeD0(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
titosantin:

sincerely you are at fault.If u are good enough in bed your husband no go they pursue small, small, girls for town.so go for sexual healing.when u sabi do the thing.your husband no go out again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chei! Tito Santana, na u dey lay blame on here. Na wa o, wonders shall never end o. For someone in deep $hit, (which I thought you cooked up anyway) you get the mouth to lay blame on pesin hia so ehn. I would think you would be worrying about keeping your family together rather than lay blame here like say na u holy pass. Well, this proves to me that you were in fact lying your yansh off here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=96370.msg1720813#msg1720813 grin ;DPeace!
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by RichDad1(m): 3:14am On Nov 29, 2007
No Problem as long as you are willing to offer me $10,000 USD , Your case is settled cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by yimiton(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2007
@ Poor Rich Dad,
shocked
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by yimiton(f): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2007
@ Poor Rich Dad,
shocked
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by jkpretty(f): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2007
Pathetic angry
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by sansil(f): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2007
titosantin:

you can't just say that not knowing fully well the type of man she has,if it is the type that cannever be satisfied no matter what he get at home,so don#t judge her based on that alone.

@poster, well i can really say anything to you, u know the type of man you have just have patience and talk with him about your feeling and more on this ,he might change.
goodluck
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by zheroes(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
sister,

there is something you can do, just give him good sex when you can, BJ's inclusive.

i know some guys that can hardly rarely be satisfied, i once had a bit of that problem and i attribute it to sleeping with too many women, that anyone that passes you want to have a feel of it, minutes after you just had sex.

further try spending more time with him, ask him what he doesnt like about you, pet him, make him feel he is everything to you, it wont stop immediately, but when ever that urge comes he remembers he is fondly loved by a wife and would rather want to sleep with you but you ve got to give it to him really good my sis.

take care, you will overcome.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by TmeD0(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
Quote from: titosantin on Yesterday at 10:04:44 PM
sincerely you are at fault.If u are good enough in bed your husband no go they pursue small, small, girls for town.so go for sexual healing.when u sabi do the thing.your husband no go out again. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

sansil:

you can't just say that not knowing fully well the type of man she has,if it is the type that cannever be satisfied no matter what he get at home,so don#t judge her based on that alone.

@poster, well i can really say anything to you, u know the type of man you have just have patience and talk with him about your feeling and more on this ,he might change.
goodluck

Abeg no mind Tito o jare! Na one kin yeye guy wey no get anything constructive to say. Look at my previous post and you'll see that he's an attention-seeker. But come o, I sense say engrish na ya second language abi u be naija? Anyway sha, o gbi yanju (u try sha). Peace!
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by ifyalways(f): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
use your sweat,urine,diarrhoea and sperm to prepare him a concotion.make sure he drinks it by 5 pm on a cool dayhe wud forever remain tied to your p ussy all the days of his life.

goodluck tongue
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by janami(f): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2007
lets us make it very quick. impotence heh? get a very sharp butcher's knife and make a very clean cut whil he is fast asleep(he will be vulnerable then) wink
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by proo212(m): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2007
This woman should ask for a divorce.

I pity her if she cannot afford to stand on her own two feet cause she is more or less bleeped. The typical response of 'talk to him/sex him well' was more or less expected anyways.

The husband cheated so many times. Twice is too many.

You wouldn't be saying that if she was the one that was cheating,

Bring on the flaming.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Leilah(f): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2007
Do you want an early grave? get a divorce b4 you catch it off him.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 03, 2007
ifyalways:

use your sweat,urine,diarrhoea and sperm to prepare him a concotion.make sure he drinks it by 5 pm on a cool dayhe would forever remain tied to your p ussy all the days of his life.

goodluck tongue

Where's she going to get the sperm from?
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Dreloaded(f): 2:43am On Dec 03, 2007
ADICK:

cut his privates off when he is sleeping

best advice
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Dreloaded(f): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2007
proo212:

This woman should ask for a divorce.

I pity her if she cannot afford to stand on her own two feet cause she is more or less bleeped. The typical response of 'talk to him/sex him well' was more or less expected anyways.

The husband cheated so many times. Twice is too many.

You wouldn't be saying that if she was the one that was cheating,

Bring on the flaming.

Only sensible man so far. I too am not surprised by the idiotic comments blaming the woman.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by omoge25(f): 5:45am On Dec 03, 2007
Sorry there is nothing you can do personally to make him impotent. Since you know of his numerous affairs I suggest you leave him, if that is not an option for you at the moment and you still plan on sleeping with him mke sure he covers it up, becuase AIDS is real o, you dont want to catch some nonsense he picked up from ashewo. You are hurting, try and channel your anger somewhere else, do things that will uplift your spirit and self esteem something that will take your mind off him.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2007
Siena:

she shld cheat and get it. cool
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by wendymanda: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2007
I was going to say what is good for te goose is good for the gander. Cheat on him. But AIDS is waiting so leave him. I don't think impotence recognizes other girls. I am not sure impotence is the word your looking for.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by souless: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2007
Haba!
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by ifyalways(f): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2007
Siena:

from the mad man that sleeps at oshodi expressway every tuesday by 12:01 pm only. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by divanaija1: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2007
Wahala dey o. lipsrsealed
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by holythug(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by holythug(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2007
enough marriage councillors
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Attention(f): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
Making him impotent does not solve the problem. Am sure you saw traces of this lifestyle before you signed on for it or did he just start? If he just started, then find out if the problem is from you.

This is a major problem, when you see those things you cannot cope with before you marry a man and then think you can sweep them under the carpet, when the time comes, they would resurface. Anyway, just keep praying for him, he would have a change of heart soon.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by weebee(f): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
When the man becomes impotent, wont you be affected?
Just let him be and be praying for him
but my fear is that a dog that would defintely get lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer / My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Traditional Marriage Ceremony in U.S.: NEED HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.