Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Mature Minds Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Please (1368 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Mature Minds Please Help Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Minds Please by Spartakos: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
my date says she won't fall in love with me cause we are from different cultures. i explain we ought to be beyond that and then she throws up another challenge that she's got a strong relationship with GOD. is this some level of the "hard-to-get" game or what? i need advice. thank you for readin and sharin
Re: Mature Minds Please by MrCork17: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Spartakos: my date says she won't fall in love with me cause we are from different cultures. i explain we ought to be beyond that and then she throws up another challenge that she's got a strong relationship with GOD. is this some level of the "hard-to-get" game or what? i need advice. thank you for readin and sharin

Bro if she aint light skin...forget her. Truss me! angry
Re: Mature Minds Please by ODB1: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
hey cork, i need to speak to you.
OK2NV
Re: Mature Minds Please by Spartakos: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
ha ha ha ha mr cork. thanks for your comments. pls keep them coming in
Re: Mature Minds Please by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
Spartakos: my date says she won't fall in love with me cause we are from different cultures.

the above should have been the end of the discussion, and the moment you move on with your life......yet you are trying harder for some unknown reasons. SMH!!!!!!!!

this is the problem with so many of our brothas: you see a mountain, you start climbing it but the mountain turns out to be a volcano and hot lava is pouring out fromn it, yet you still want to climb the "mountain".............instead of running for dear life.
Re: Mature Minds Please by Spartakos: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
MR BROWN, WOW
Re: Mature Minds Please by Spartakos: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
any more comments?
Re: Mature Minds Please by doeeyed: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
She is only telling it as it is........ particularly the God bit.
The culture thingy may be more apprehension.
Its your onus to explore the deep seated reasons
if you r interested
Re: Mature Minds Please by kpolli(m): 12:32am On Jun 23, 2012
she doesn't love u nor think she can . . . so move on
Re: Mature Minds Please by doeeyed: 4:39am On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats relative and may be the case for the time.
If no deep convictions are found on further investigations,
The ability to swing her from old thinking formats lie in Op's hands.

Re: Mature Minds Please by claremont(m): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2012
Anyone who believes that culture and religion can be a barrier to human relationships in this 21st century is a complete ignoramus. As far as I'm concerned, what matters is the mutual compatibility of both parties, not concepts as ridiculous as where either party is from, or what religion they choose to pursue.

The fact of the matter is that there is no evidence that couples who have the same cultural or religious orientation enjoy better relationships as compared to couples who don't. I would argue that the reverse may even be the case.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Please by Mynd44: 5:52am On Jun 23, 2012
She told you this and you still wanna poke your head in this relationship? Guy start doing fire on the mountain jorh
Re: Mature Minds Please by Stargirl36(f): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2012
Pls let go of her, wht nonses
Re: Mature Minds Please by Spartakos: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44: She told you this and you still wanna poke your head in this relationship? Guy start doing fire on the mountain jorh
guy what do you mean by fire on the mountain?
Re: Mature Minds Please by Mynd44: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2012
Spartakos:
guy what do you mean by fire on the mountain?
Run run run
Re: Mature Minds Please by Blessedla(f): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
Try convince her,let her understand somethings if she insist give her some space and try again after some months or weeks..trust me she will say some thing different this time.
Re: Mature Minds Please by softtouch2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Spartakos: my date says she won't fall in love with me cause we are from different cultures. i explain we ought to be beyond that and then she throws up another challenge that she's got a strong relationship with GOD. is this some level of the "hard-to-get" game or what? i need advice. thank you for readin and sharin
I had very similar experience before getting married, in my school days. I decided to move on with my life.
After I got married, the lady is now looking for my friendship.
Williams Shakespare was right to say "Women are Men shadow"
Re: Mature Minds Please by Spartakos: 5:34am On Jul 01, 2012
wow
Re: Mature Minds Please by Mynd44: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2012
Blessedla: Try convince her,let her understand somethings if she insist give her some space and try again after some months or weeks..trust me she will say some thing different this time.
A woman's point of view

(1) (Reply)

The Feeling Isnt Like Before / S€x Tape Implications.... / Have You Ever Been Threatened Because Of A Girl Before ? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.