Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

After Toasting, What Next? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Toasting, What Next? (8143 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
OP Next time post this in the religion section...u hear?

Na sinners full here! :p tongue
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by mashnino(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
fados4sure:
You are calling serious life issue 'senseless' mind the way you talk most especially to strangers[b] because you wouldn't know when you will miss your announcement angel..[/b]

what does that even mean...

oboi...infact..."smh"

i taya for you sef
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
I am sorry but I am trying so so so hard to get this into my skull but it seems like I have gone into a shock.
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
rokiatu: I am sorry but I am trying so so so hard to get this into my skull but it seems like I have gone into a shock.

Why have you gone into shock?
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by IcecoldDon: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
which kin nonsense post b dis,guy Abeg fade jor!!! na everything dem de carry come here.Abi u no get mama or pastor?
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
mashnino:

what does that even mean...

oboi...infact..."smh"

i taya for you sef

Why you taya? I said i need more knowlege on how to spice up this relationship and that, i wouldn't want what happened to other past relationship to happen to this one.. Your humble opinion.. Don't be taya.
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
fados4sure:
Why have you gone into shock?

I mean don't you know how natural romance flows? Or do you live somewhere on a mountain? I mean don't you have a personality? show her why you started cheasing her in the first place, romance, laugh together, play together, take it one at a time, try to impress her with things, buy her gifts randomly, care for her, respect her, love her, most of all try to have fun, go out, do fun things together and be really concern abt her. In turn if she really loves you, she will show the same towards you but in a more extreme form because she is a woman and then you will get to experience the most beautiful thing on earth LOVE!!!!

aFTER THE TAOSTING, WHAT COME NEXT DEPENDS ON YOUR INTENTION OR HERS. aRE IN FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP OR JUST A FLING? undecided
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
rokiatu:

I mean don't you know how natural romance flows? Or do you live somewhere on a mountain? I mean don't you have a personality? show her why you started cheasing her in the first place, romance, laugh together, play together, take it one at a time, try to impress her with things, buy her gifts randomly, care for her, respect her, love her, most of all try to have fun, go out, do fun things together and be really concern abt her. In turn if she really loves you, she will show the same towards you but in a more extreme form because she is a woman and then you will get to experience the most beautiful thing on earth LOVE!!!!

aFTER THE TAOSTING, WHAT COME NEXT DEPENDS ON YOUR INTENTION OR HERS. aRE IN FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP OR JUST A FLING? undecided
Thank,s am really greatful. God bless you.
It is a serious relationship not a FLING.
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Evasmil4(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
some ppl na mumu, so 1 is asking what he doesnt kno some of you dey write nonsence for here.
abeg park well and let good minded ppl comment ojere
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Evasmil4: some ppl na mumu, so 1 is asking what he doesnt kno some of you dey write nonsence for here.
abeg park well and let good minded ppl comment ojere
what is your point now?
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 25, 2012
fados4sure:
I mean after toasting, how can i build a decent relationship with her. Is it by visiting her, buying her things or what?

as my broda's keeper, i will help you with a very simple application that i have created for my NL brothas, since many seem to be clueless and lost about the stuff they NEED to know before entering a r/ship. as you know, all women are different and we need to know what kind of female she is, before we can help you. so pls, give ur girl the MBJ'S RELATIONSHIP APPLICATION (see below), and bring back the result so i can advise you on how to treat your girl......thank me later!

Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 25, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

as my broda's keeper, i will help you with a very simple application that i have created for my NL brothas, since many seem to be clueless and lost about the stuff they NEED to know before entering a r/ship. as you know, all women are different and we need to know what kind of female she is, before we can help you. so pls, give ur girl the MBJ'S RELATIONSHIP APPLICATION (see below), and bring back the result so i can advise you on how to treat your girl......thank me later!
Thanks for the application form..
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by buchi4action(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
If i may ask, WHAT EXEPERIENCE DO U HAVE IN YOUR PAST RELATIONSHIP WHICH YOU DON'T WANT TO RE-EXPERENCE?

1 Like

Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
buchi4action: If i may ask, WHAT EXEPERIENCE DO U HAVE IN YOUR PAST RELATIONSHIP WHICH YOU DON'T WANT TO RE-EXPERENCE?
very bad experience
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
fados4sure:
i will be 29yrs by December. I need a female friend because i will be getting married soon.
Mehnnn! Ds guy serious o,,,wen u marry her u cm so dat we wil tel u wat 2 do nxt_wake up bro_ur nt a kid anymore
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2012
chidyhels:
Mehnnn! Ds guy serious o,,,wen u marry her u cm so dat we wil tel u wat 2 do nxt_wake up bro_ur nt a kid anymore
Ok
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by admitme(m): 1:14am On Jul 13, 2012
fados4sure:
which is phucking?

ASK GOOGLE
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2012
admitme:

ASK GOOGLE
That is not an English world
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2012
its simple... D ansa lies btw d 2 of u. Jst ask urselfs questn lyk... Wat r my motives of statin diz relatnship?wat do 1 want frm dix relatnship.
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Saintsquare(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
Since ur both devoted Xtrians,notify ur Pastor about d reltship.God help you
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Inweh Akpevwe: its simple... D ansa lies btw d 2 of u. Jst ask urselfs questn lyk... Wat r my motives of statin diz relatnship?wat do 1 want frm dix relatnship.
thanks
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Saintsquare: Since ur both devoted Xtrians,notify ur Pastor about d reltship.God help you
i have already done that, thanks
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
fados4sure:
Then you are good to go
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by LewsTherin: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
As Christians, live the Phillipians 2:4 way ie seek for the other's well being over your own. You can also try getting material from clergy that hve training in family and relationship issues eg Pst Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Center, Abuja.
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Meeky(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
After toasting is MARRIAGE!bro dat watz up!
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
After toasting bread u eat bread..After toasting babe what's next is to eat punny.
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
12 inches!:
After toasting bread u eat bread..After toasting babe what's next is to eat punny.
when did punny turn to biscuit?
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Saintsquare(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
fados4sure:
That shows how matured u are,prayer should be next step henceforth by asking God to Guide u thru the courtship Till Marriage.God help you
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2012
Saintsquare: That shows how matured u are,prayer should be next step henceforth by asking God to Guide u thru the courtship Till Marriage.God help you
Amen! Thanks
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Meeky: After toasting is MARRIAGE!bro dat watz up!
hahahah.. Just like that?
Re: After Toasting, What Next? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 14, 2012
LewsTherin: As Christians, live the Phillipians 2:4 way ie seek for the other's well being over your own. You can also try getting material from clergy that hve training in family and relationship issues eg Pst Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Center, Abuja.
thanks, i appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? / Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex. / Who is a Playa/Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.