Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

One Good Thing I Think GEJ Has Done For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Good Thing I Think GEJ Has Done For Nigeria (560 Views)

What Do U Think GEJ & Pdp Might Be Thinking Now ? / Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Good Thing I Think GEJ Has Done For Nigeria by DeGenius3(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2012
I really think President Goodluck Jonathan has done something good. That is for people who will understand. And the good thing was to remove fuel subsidy. wink

If it were not for the removal of fuel subsidy, we (Nigerians) wouldn’t have known that there were ‘cabals’ in Nigeria.
We wouldn’t have known that there were a full load of unknown, useless and worthless ‘Nigerians’ who parade themselves to be wealthy when in actual fact they made all their “wealth’ by stealing from a country as big as Nigeria.; depriving the country of development.

Even to the extent, people we raised thumbs up for, people whom we thought were men of ‘high integrity’ and congratulated for job well done are now involved In the fuel subsidy scandal.

The removal of fuel subsidy has brought up a whole lot of revelations. If you ask me.
The thing is, they should continue stealing and pile up stolen wealth for their 100th generation but the fact is ONE DAY, the full wrath of God, Nigeria and nature will catch up with them.

So I really think that the removal fuel subsidy by President Goodluck Jonathan is some how a good thing in disguise.
At least for letting Nigerians know ’how far’ in the oil industry.

But one thing Nigeria is looking up to the President is that he should ensure that these people are really dealt with. I know it’s not easy at all, but let him drop ‘some stuff’ and do justice.

GOD WILL KEEP NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Changes Every User's Email To @facebook.com / Boko Haram And There Godfather Are Nothing But A Nincompoop. / Casualty As Gunmen Attack Village In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.