Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Hon. Mal Amina Tambuwal's Statment On Reprisal Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Mal Amina Tambuwal's Statment On Reprisal Attack (569 Views)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Mal Amina Tambuwal's Statment On Reprisal Attack by yohannazack(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2012
Chapter 4, section 33 subsection (1) of the constitution of federal republic of nigeria states dat and i quote ' every person has d right to life, and no one shall be deprived intentionally of his life'. Also, sectio 38 subsection (1) states dat, every person shall be enttiled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, includin freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with odas, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teachin, practice and observance. Thes are rights dat muslims enjoyed in nigeria even in xritians dominatd states. But to non-muslims, thes rights ar denied in muslim dominatd states. Mal. Aminu Tambuwal nerva saw these rights as wat d xritians need to enjoy. Dis was examplified in a statment asbribed to him as a result of d reprisal attack on muslims by xritians, when he said dat d reprisal attack was on people who did not knw anythin about d multiple bombins of churches dat took place in kaduna and zaria respectivly on 17/6/12. Maybe Mr. Tambuwal nids to tel nigerians why churches are d most targetd place. Culd it be dat d xritians dat died deservd to die? Wuld i be wrong if i accuse Hon. Tambuwal as a member of boko haram? I espectd him to cure and educate his lunatic and blood thirsty fellows. To me, Hon. Tambuwal nerva gav a damn over hundreds of xritians dat have died since d inception of boko haram, or he knws nothin abut d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria. I maybe wrong in my analysis and perception over dis issue. But i wil like to knw ur take.

(1) (Reply)

Mark Bashed For Speaking 'against' Northern Leaders. / Why Is Only Yoruba's Could Unite Nigeria / Fashola ‘arrests’ Col, Sergeant On BRT Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.