Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses (110621 Views)

Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / How Much Will It Cost To Plaster This Set Of Houses / 1000 Units Of Houses For Sale @ By Redemption Camp. No Agency Fees! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2012
A 3 bedroom bungalow, neat finish, (no parapet), aluminium step tiles roofing, frontal tiles, till painting level

3 bedroom (2 en suit)
1 lounge
1 frontal balcony
1 kitchen
1 visitors rest room
1 ante room

Cost is N4m in the eastern axis

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2012
left side elevation of the above house

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
This is the down floor of a 4 bedroom, spaciously build duplex with the normal staircase and an escape staircase (your neighbors shouldn't know about this) cheesy

The house will have all the normal duplex attributes plus some more frills courtesy of the Spyder team.

DOWNSTAIRS
1 sizable main living room
1 guest bedroom (en suit)
2 verandas (1 in front and 1 at the dining side of the house)
2 stair cases (1 private)
1 ante room
1 kitchen
1 kitchen store
1 dining room with veranda
1 visitors w/c

UPSTAIRS
3 bedrooms (one masters) very sizable rooms and toilets/baths (you can even fit a jacuzzi here)
1 private living room with balcony
1 study room
1 veranda

Plus other facilities, nice, neat finish, duration of project 120 days.

Price N13m with finishing and painting, just bring your bags and baggage and settle in cheesy

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by truckin: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
More...block of 8,6 n 4 3br flats. More grease... brother
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2012
truckin: More...block of 8,6 n 4 3br flats. More grease... brother

Thank you bros, I will do that.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Oga spyder you just abandoned this thread.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
I went on a working visit in this very lovely super duplex, enjoy the pictures and tell me how much you can offer so I can build this house to this level of finish for you. Enjoy.

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
the interior works are something else.........

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
chai............ I no fit shout!

2 Likes

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
if the Oga Sir wey get this house arrest me, make una come bail me for station o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
when you are big, you are big cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
if you make money, it is a crime not to enjoy it!

1 Like

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
I have no symbol to symbolize my symbolical symbolizm cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
stairs fit for kings and queens

1 Like

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
may I remind you that the whole walls in this house are done with Stucco

1 Like

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
who wants this house built for him?

2 Likes

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wow, money shouting.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
7 bedrooms (3 downstairs and 4 upstairs)
2 large living rooms
1 kitchen
1 dining room
POP on every ceiling
Stucco on every wall
choice tiles on every floor
Stainless handrails everywhere
Superb security doors
Chandelier in every room
Quality lighting fittings
Superb toiletries

Throw in your bids, make me an offer, let us make this a reality

1 Like

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
no be small thing o! cheesy

Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by icon2: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
spyder880: 7 bedrooms (3 downstairs and 4 upstairs)
2 large living rooms
1 kitchen
1 dining room
POP on every ceiling
Stucco on every wall
choice tiles on every floor
Stainless handrails everywhere
Superb security doors
Chandelier in every room
Quality lighting fittings
Superb toiletries

Throw in your bids, make me an offer, let us make this a reality

Oga Spyder, please I'm looking for a large office space in Enugu, along agbani road, new heaven, Ogui road or Ziks ave. Not more than 300k/yr. Do you handle such sir? Please I would like to call tomorrow if you can help. Thanks.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
icon2:

Oga Spyder, please I'm looking for a large office space in Enugu, along agbani road, new heaven, Ogui road or Ziks ave. Not more than 300k/yr. Do you handle such sir? Please I would like to call tomorrow if you can help. Thanks.

Due to chance, I normally let my field agents handle such and I come in only when the transaction needs my attention. Please call Darlington on 0803 0799 100 for prompt action. Thanks.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by icon2: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
spyder880:

Due to chance, I normally let my field agents handle such and I come in only when the transaction needs my attention. Please call Darlington on 0803 0799 100 for prompt action. Thanks.

Thanks alot... I will do that tomorrow. Cheers
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by kcoolk4: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Prof Spyder,
No be small thing ooo. The stucco job alone will cost 20M minimum!.... Can you pls give us more pics of this house?.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2012
kcool_k4: Prof Spyder,
No be small thing ooo. The stucco job alone will cost 20M minimum!.... Can you pls give us more pics of this house?.

I will check my picture files.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2012
spyder880:

I will check my picture files.
I beg check to boost men moral.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by kcoolk4: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2012
spyder880: I went on a working visit in this very lovely super duplex, enjoy the pictures and tell me how much you can offer so I can build this house to this level of finish for you. Enjoy.
Prof Spyder,
Me I think say stucco paint suppose take care of dampness, mold,mildew,etc like the one seen at the bottom of this house. How do we correct that in finished houses?. Hope you understand what I'm talking about.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by kcoolk4: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2012
blink182: I beg check to boost men moral.
Na morale booster for real. We are waiting patiently prof.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
kcool_k4:
Prof Spyder,
Me I think say stucco paint suppose take care of dampness, mold,mildew,etc like the one seen at the bottom of this house. How do we correct that in finished houses?. Hope you understand what I'm talking about.

You mean in the first picture? Anyway that land is a reclaimed land, used to be a rice field.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by Costa2000(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
nice pics,keep them coming.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by kcoolk4: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
spyder880:

You mean in the first picture? Anyway that land is a reclaimed land, used to be a rice field.
Yes, first pic. So what could be done to prevent that from happening?. Has it been corrected in this house?. That's if you have the opportunity of being to the house after you took the pics.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
kcool_k4:
Yes, first pic. So what could be done to prevent that from happening?. Has it been corrected in this house?. That's if you have the opportunity of being to the house after you took the pics.

A lot of concrete fortifications, which I expect the engineers may have done earlier during the foundation period.
No, I have never had the chance to visit this fine house again.
Re: The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Moderately sized duplex, N9.5m from start to finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects / Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.