Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness (1818 Views)

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness by buzugee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
ijawkid:

What's ur point??

D angels were created as imperfect persons??
yup. angels are not perfect. thats all a brothers saying chief

musKeeto: thank u, buzu.... everyone believes what they want to believe, you too..
scripture says prove all things. i prove all things. scripture aint of no private interpretation so i dont give my own vain opinions.
Re: What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness by Princewell2012(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
dorox: The devil can never ask God for forgiveness and if he did God will not forgive him.
Forgiveness as a concept and practice is only opened to humans on account of our imperfection or fallen state. This means that we have a natural tendency to sin unlike the angels who are perfect, without being burdened of wanting to sin and understand the full consequence of their actions
my brother, when u say devil no go fit ask for forgiveness, that make me happy and that was a very good answer to that question, but when u come spoil the whole matter, na the time when u say even if the devil ask for forgiveness, that God no go forgive. That is where you get the whole things wrong, if God can not forgive nomatter the offence. One might comited, then why did he ask us to forgive ourselves. Ok let me also ask you this question, have u ever see the devil before? How does he look like? What if at the end of the day human beings turn out be the real devil we are talking about, what will you do? now do you know that bible also qualify's adam as a perfect man? cry
Re: What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness by tpiadotcom: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Princewell2012:
my brother, when u say devil no go fit ask for forgiveness, that make me happy and that was a very good answer to that question, but when u come spoil the whole matter, na the time when u say even if the devil ask for forgiveness, that God no go forgive. That is where you get the whole things wrong, if God can not forgive nomatter the offence. One might comited, then why did he ask us to forgive ourselves. Ok let me also ask you this question, have u ever see the devil before? How does he look like? What if at the end of the day human beings turn out be the real devil we are talking about, what will you do? now do you know that bible also qualify's adam as a perfect man? cry

Dont do the crime if you don't want to do the time sweetie.

Why not turn to Jesus for deliverance and freedom from whatever is tormenting you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Of God Is Near / Imo Catholics Reject Pope’s Choice Of Bishop / Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.