Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married (20174 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Why Are You Not Married Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by 45189723(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
December is near and I am still not married. Next year, I would be 33. how can i find a husband

Sexkillz, Seun, and Jaybee; please put this on frontpage. It is very possible i will find my husband here

Dont underestimate the power that need be. Frenchgolden@yahoo.com is my email. I will take care of who ever is willing to marry me

Nairaland save me from taking my life. My younger sisters are married and my father calls me a bastard.

6 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Odunnu: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
I am not saying you cant find a life partner here but you appear too desperate for me on this thread.
Repackage yourself showcasing your strenght and I hope it pays. Goodluck.

9 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
You are beyond redemption. Can someone please ban her? She is beginning to behave wierd

1 Like

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by mykejones(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gurl! Ur handle-u kidding me ryt? You've got to change that name first. It's not doing ur cause any gud ryt now.
Secondly,if dis thing make it 2 d homepage as u r clamourin for,u might nt vist NL for a very very long time again..xcept u'v got thick skin like moi.

4 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by mykejones(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: You are beyond redemption. Can someone please ban her? She is beginning to behave wierd
Bro..thought u wer helpin her out before? Lol.
She pissed u off?

1 Like

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by 45189723(f): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
mykejones: Gurl! Ur handle-u kidding me ryt? You've got to change that name first. It's not doing ur cause any gud ryt now.
Secondly,if dis thing make it 2 d homepage as u r clamourin for,u might nt vist NL for a very very long time again..xcept u'v got thick skin like moi.

what would happen on frontpage

more people would help my plight
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by 45189723(f): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Odunnu: I am not saying you cant find a life partner here but you appear too desperate for me on this thread.
Repackage yourself showcasing your strenght and I hope it pays. Goodluck.

married

repackage myself like how
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
change your username to a fruity one. . . Something like cocosheen, sweetpie, cupcake, hottie, hotlegs, etc. Then upload a profile pic. If i was looking for a wife on Nl, which I'm not, those are the little things I'll look for.

Good luck, and ease out on the desperation. It's better you get married at 35 to someone who will love and cherish you, than get married to a jerk at 32! I know how you feel, but remember that in the end, those people pressuring you to marry won't be there forever. You have your life to live, so, learn to soak up the pressure. . .

35 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by 45189723(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
sexkillz: change your username to a fruity one. . . Something like cocosheen, sweetpie, cupcake, hottie, hotlegs, etc. Then upload a profile pic. If i was looking for a wife on Nl, which I'm not, those are the little things I'll look for.

Good luck, and ease out on the desperation. It's better you get married at 35 to someone who will love and cherish you, than get married to a jerk at 32! I know how you feel, but remember that in the end, those people pressuring you to marry won't be there forever. You have you life to live, so, learn to soak up the pressure. . .

well said sir. i feared you came to ban me. i will rebrand with another username and take it one step at a time.

2 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by onstelly(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord: december is near and i am still not married. next year i would be 33. how can i find a husband

sexkillz, seun, jaybee; please put this on frontpage. it is very possible i will find my husband here

dont underestimate the power that need be. frenchgolden@yahoo.com is my email. i will take care of who ever is willing to marry me

nairaland save me from taking my life. my younger sisters have married. father calls me a bastard

ROFLMFAO can't stop laughing, well best of luck dear

1 Like

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by tpia5: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
why not hook up with one of those atheists and satanists all over the site, going by your signature.

3 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by tpia5: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: You are beyond redemption. Can someone please ban her? She is beginning to behave wierd

why cant you marry her?

at least you're male, not so?
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Scash(f): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lol... This chic is a joker. I don't believe her

2 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Saraha1(f): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
My sister please be patient God own time is the best.Almost all of my friend's are married both young and old and here I am stil searching .some months back I decide to wait 4 God time cos I cnt withstand a guy who does nt appreciate my little effort but rather tells me that one day HE WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU.FOR WHAT ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord: december is near and i am still not married. next year i would be 33. how can i find a husband

sexkillz, seun, jaybee; please put this on frontpage. it is very possible i will find my husband here

dont underestimate the power that need be. frenchgolden@yahoo.com is my email. i will take care of who ever is willing to marry me

nairaland save me from taking my life. my younger sisters have married. father calls me a bastard

Go and find a church and become a 'born again sister' with a pious disposition and manners.

I promise you that in less than six months many of the brothers would start having marriage dreams about you.

Do that instead of coming here and rubbishing yourself in front of the whole world.

That is my candid advice.

9 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by claremont(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Nairaland is more or less a joke these days, what a shame!
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Loooolz all the best
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by rexana: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
am ready to marry u

1 Like

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Put up your pix on your profile or facebook link or bbpin....it will get you some dudes.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by slimyem: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
am i the only one who thinks the op is male fronting as a female....and that this is a kinda scam in process?

8 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Dagods(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
sexkillz: change your username to a fruity one. . . Something like cocosheen, sweetpie, cupcake, hottie, hotlegs, etc. Then upload a profile pic. If i was looking for a wife on Nl, which I'm not, those are the little things I'll look for.

Good luck, and ease out on the desperation. It's better you get married at 35 to someone who will love and cherish you, than get married to a jerk at 32! I know how you feel, but remember that in the end, those people pressuring you to marry won't be there forever. You have your life to live, so, learn to soak up the pressure. . .
Ehen ! I talk am sexkills....na bad friend,enemy of progress,@32 u r still not going 2 church wit ur baby playing @ d back of d car and SEXKILLS of all p'ple said u should wait till 35yrs,,chineke 1 of Nigeria.u don c am as e dey hapen now friend na im go kill him own friend.FUCKHERLORD,u can f**kherlord as long as am d lord or better still change d name 2 fuckdagods,infact sweetie pie will u marry me pleeeaaassseeee??
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Ivynwa(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
@Lady **ckherlord,
Please quickly change that your username, how on earth did you think of bearing such a name? Who will want to near a person bearing such name? It isn't sweet of your father calling you a bastard, pressures around you and the fact that your younger ones are married may be affecting you much but muster some strength dear. Don't let people bring you down, engage yourself in activities you derive joy from while hoping to meet the right person okay Baby. The important thing is that you sail through life happily whether you are married or single.

You need to be strong that way you can look well and know who you are compatible with, the reasons that are making you run and rush into marriage are a bit unhealthy as they are all about the pressures around you. The way it is with you now, you will find it difficult to refuse a person you are not compatible with or can't live with. If you end up with a paedophile/419/wife beater the persons pressuring you will be enjoying their lives while you will be going thru life frustrated so be careful sweetie.

Be smart while you are it, it is important that you know important things about who you are going to marry so that you don't marry them and feel disgusted when the person begins to unravel his true self.

5 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Ivynwa(f): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
I just saw the part you wrote "that we help save you from taking your life".
YOU MUST NOT TAKE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HUSBAND. I hope you heard me well, you musn't think about taking your life. If you kill yourself they will push you underneath the soil and cover your body for it to rot and other people will be getting married and finding the partners you did not find. Please please let me not hear you mention that again, wetin?

3 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
If you haven't given your life to Jesus,please do it now and serve Him patiently with all your heart in no time your God given spouse will emerge. Is better to wait on the lord and have a successfull marriage than to fall into wrong hands and regret for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by cantell(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Fuckherlord? Laugh wan kill me die!
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by doeeyed: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2012
@ fhl:

Patience is a virtùe you must have.
Despite the family pressure: pls marriage is serious business....
Not to jump in and out of.

Just meeting someone n marrying him just in order to say you have a husband
Not because you love him (after communicating n understanding each other) is a
poor foundation to build What hopefully will be a lifetime commitment on.

Wetin, na 32 u be. Worried bout ur fertility: freeze ur eggs.

Girl!!!!!!!!! live life fully...... engage in new activities, travel the world..,
enjoy different cuisines, learn new languages.
Do new sports activities.

Whilst having fun n being at peace with yourself, u tend to fall in some
good chap's laps.
Chances of being maltreated is reduced cos u r comfortable in ur own skin...
Not needing a man to validate you and being left to his mercy.

Shake body n begin to chop life jare!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by dont8(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2012
cantell: Fuckherlord? Laugh wan kill me die!
Are you sure you're looking for husband and not money? Because it's obvious the 'NAIRA' in the name of THE forum brought you to NAIRALAND.
Anyway, Welcome to HUSBANDLAND!

1 Like

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by scottng(m): 1:32am On Jun 24, 2012
Hi miss,am leo scott,I saw ur post,if u dnt mind given me a call for us to chat better,I try lookn for ur number to call u is not der,here are my phone numbers 07039227725 and 08155489092 my email is. Leoscott6@aol.com, hope to here from u,I want us to talk prvt send me ur number too
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by kay9(m): 2:52am On Jun 24, 2012
Lwkmd! grin grin Been following this ''chic's'' posts; surprised anyone's falling for this prank...
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by scottng(m): 3:41am On Jun 24, 2012
Call me
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by scottng(m): 3:42am On Jun 24, 2012
Call me07039227725

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Molested? / Big Boy Dips Hand Into Girl's Panties Publicly...her Response Will Embarrass You / 20 Reasons Why Life Without A Girlfriend Is Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.