Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. (1816 Views)

Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by egbeman1: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2012
SSS-pls tell us all you know and we will spare you.

Habeeb Bama-Am doing God's work,because he's the only person to reward me what I deserve

SSS-we all know that,and we all want to hear what you know.

Habeeb Bama-I have been in this business of serving Allah and doing his will since birth.HK is a dream becoming true,that was why I resigned from the military.
I don't know what u people want to hear again,the world knows our sponsors.We initialy decided to calm down with our attacks,but when jonathan said he was qualified to contest in 2015,then we were instructed to carry out the most dangerous attack this season.Our oga (IBB) was sick few months ago and said we should slow down our attacks,but Buhari,Atiku and El Rufai insisted we shouldn't stop.
If you look at the list of government houses we are planning to attack,you will discover that Borno is not included,is simply because Alhaji Shettima settled us and funded 1 full container loaded with explosives recently.I know that I will die soon,but am only warning Jonathan to do the right thing and give us our birth right.Infact,we are already planning our attacks across other states eg is the Third Mainland bridge,we are targeting all the embassies so as to drive and discourage foreign investors,power plants,telecommunication mast.All this attacks are coming before the end of July.It shall be carried out upon the arrival of our members on training at Somalia,fully sponsored by Nnamadi Sambo,Azazi and MD Yusuf (IG of Police).

The Punch,pg 21
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by namfav(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2012
made up story
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2012
egbeman1: SSS-pls tell us all you know and we will spare you.

Habeeb Bama-Am doing God's work,because he's the only person to reward me what I deserve

Habeeb Bama-I have been in this business of serving Allah and doing his will since birth.HK is a dream becoming true,that was why I resigned from the military.
I don't know what u people want to hear again,the world knows our sponsors.We initialy decided to calm down with our attacks,but when jonathan said he was qualified to contest in 2015,then we were instructed to carry out the most dangerous attack this season.Our oga (IBB) was sick few months ago and said we should slow down our attacks,but Buhari,Atiku and El Rufai insisted we shouldn't stop.
If you look at the list of government houses we are planning to attack,you will discover that Borno is not included,is simply because Alhaji Shettima settled us and funded 1 full container loaded with explosives recently.I know that I will die soon,but am only warning Jonathan to do the right thing and give us our birth right.Infact,we are already planning our attacks across other states eg is the Third Mainland bridge,we are targeting all the embassies so as to drive and discourage foreign investors,power plants,telecommunication mast.All this attacks are coming before the end of July.It shall be carried out upon the arrival of our members on training at Somalia,fully sponsored by Nnamadi Sambo,Azazi and MD Yusuf (IG of Police).

The Punch,pg 21
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by T9ksy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
namfav: made up story

Probably but also highly plausible
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by tchaik(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by dapsyd1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Could this be true? If those people he(bama) mention happen to be d sponsorer, then Jonathan is finished. If i were to be Jona, then i will call for Soverign National Conference, and let this people (Northerners go).
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by homerac7: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hahahahahahaha...nothing wey pesin no go read for hia. Abegiii make una talk sontin ess joor grin grin grin
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by jmaine: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
[size=14pt]Bullshyte[/size]

1 Like

Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by ACM10: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Highly confidential?! undecided
What is it doing here?

1 Like

Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by egbeman1: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
ACM10: Highly confidential?! undecided
What is it doing here?

Maybe u should ask Punch Newspapers
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by egbeman1: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
namfav: made up story

U can check ur punch for more...
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by bodejohn(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yeah, this is serious and highly confidential, it should be in the trash bin of the joke's section. Mchseeew!

1 Like

Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by wizzle86: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ssshhhhhh...its highly confidential o,this matter is btw u & I..LMAO..smh
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by emiwanlee(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
It may be true. These guys are mean
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by Elueme: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
Confidential indeed......why are mine reading it on a social media. Pls tell me something else
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by Mutee: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2012
confidential ko, opendential ni. Lmao!
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by UyiIredia(m): 1:07am On Jun 25, 2012
Hmmnn !!!
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by jaymyk(m): 1:17am On Jun 25, 2012
Dis is unbelieveable!
@poster. Pls what date is the Punch newspaper so that we can find it?
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by ODB1: 1:22am On Jun 25, 2012
egbeman1: SSS-pls tell us all you know and we will spare you.

The Punch,pg 21

Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by olaadegoke(m): 2:02am On Jun 25, 2012
More like a nollywood script..nonsense
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by Murphy7h4: 2:04am On Jun 25, 2012
Very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Few Statement By Habeeb Bama Before He Died. by Silva79(f): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2012
Its okay.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fuel Tanker Explosion Kills 95 / Funniest Tweets About What Can Happen Only In Nigeria - Do You Agree Wt Dem? / UPDATE!! Kaduna Governor, Patrick Yakowa COMFIRMED Dead In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.