Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! (744 Views)

Mr. Rotimi Embarrassed With Low Turn Out Of Etche / Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election / PDP Rally: Low Turn Out In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
There was low turn-out of church members in todays service.now i know that the fear of boko haram is the beginning of all wisdom.the whole seat was empty in my church.i and my brother was the only ones that attended today.even the pastors wife and children didnt show up.nobody really wants to die.the sermon was empty,non of us were even listening.i was busy listening for any sound of bomb ,so that i would take cover.even our pastor was very close to the exit window while preaching.maybe he hope to dive out of the window at any given time,leaving we the sheep to perish if there happens to be an attack.its not fair.but nobody want to die.not even pastors.i was so happy when the service came to an end by 12:00pm.we thanked God for the victory won.there was no bombing of church today in kaduna town.thank you jesus.am still alive today,in the land of the living
Re: Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! by jmaine: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Am sure the OP conducted the church service himself . . . .well my folks in Zaria had their usual full service today with no fear of haram whatsoever cool . . . .

Na today . . . .
Re: Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
Some of my friends in kaduna even said that their pastors failed to turn up today
Re: Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! by FrankC3: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
@OP You keep fantasizing about what you and BH co-travellers hope to achieve.
Re: Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! by juman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
@OP, This is soooo funny. We are in very big problem in this nation.

nigeria is a damaged and destroyed country. The last peace of the nation is going. There should be freedom of worship.
Re: Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2012
juman: @OP, This is soooo funny. We are in very big problem in this nation.

nigeria is a damaged and destroyed country. The last peace of the nation is going. There should be freedom of worship.
ogaa...ofcourse GEJ has amended d constitution today we hav freedom of worship and freedom of bombing...so u better worship in ur bedroom. Cheers
Re: Low Turn Out In Church Today!!!!!..boko HARAM BE WARNED!!!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
Em BH too no strike na? them ma fear kaduna south bois ne. Everywhere de suspense waiting for the 1st bomb to go up and season 4 begins

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs $4.5B Deal To Build 6 New Refineries / Total Closure Of The Third Mainland Bridge / New Lagos Traffic Laws-"how Possible"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.