Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology (7939 Views)

Wealth: 10 Quranic Teaching / A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by Cheers01: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
LagosShia:

when i opened this thread i presented the chapters and verses where certain words can be found for all to verify.

if you have doubt,it is your duty to clear your doubt.go ahead and research.and if you find any inconsistency,you can present it against me.

What?

You only provided proof for Imam, Kisa and Infallible.

1) 12 imams are not infallible- no human is infallible. Christians tried that with the pope and failed
2) 13 times infallible mention but only 12 imams mentioned. Adding Fatima is just stretching the truth to meet a miracle
3) Nothing special about a cloak
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by LagosShia: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Cheers01:

What?

You only provided proof for Imam, Kisa and Infallible.

1) 12 imams are not infallible- no human is infallible. Christians tried that with the pope and failed
how do you a fallible man know that?and why should i believe you if you're fallible?or are you claiming infallibility or in fact acting infallible? you're contradicting yourself when you try to impose your own personal/individual view not supported by any sort of divine revelation or religion on matters of belief.

2) 13 times infallible mention but only 12 imams mentioned. Adding Fatima is just stretching the truth to meet a miracle
this is based on Shia belief (and not based on your own religion,atheism) that 12 Imams and Sayyida Fatima (as) are infallible in addition to Prophet Muhammad (sa0 who is mentioned by name in the Holy Quran.

3) Nothing special about a cloak

it is special because in one of the most important hadiths of the Shia Muslims,and also recorded in Sunni sources,the "people of the cloak" refer to 5 individuals.and the word "cloak" appears five times in the Quran.
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by Cheers01: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2012
LagosShia:
how do you a fallible man know that?and why should i believe you if you're fallible?or are you claiming infallibility or in fact acting infallible? you're contradicting yourself when you try to impose your own personal/individual view not supported by any sort of divine revelation or religion on matters of belief.

this is based on Shia belief (and not based on your own religion,atheism) that 12 Imams and Sayyida Fatima (as) are infallible in addition to Prophet Muhammad (sa0 who is mentioned by name in the Holy Quran.

it is special because in one of the most important hadiths of the Shia Muslims,and also recorded in Sunni sources,the "people of the cloak" refer to 5 individuals.and the word "cloak" appears five times in the Quran.

Stop arguing for arguing sake. If you want to spread islam, spread it with what is in the quran. I dont remember Muhammad usingumerology to explain the word of Allah. Numerology does not sell with unbelievers (especially those who studied statistics or maths)

grin I should be an imam. grin grin
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by LagosShia: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2012
The Hidden Secret in Number 12!

[b][size=14pt]
السر فی الرقم 12
لا اله إلا الله 12 حرفاً
محمد رسول الله 12 حرفاً
النبي المصطفى 12حرفاً
الصادق الأمين 12 حرفاً
أئمة أهل البيت 12 حرفا وهم 12 إماما
أمير المؤمنين 12 حرفاً
فاطمة الزهراء 12 حرفاً
الحسن والحسين 12حرفاً
أول الأئمة علي 12حرفا = علي بن أبي طالب 12 حرفا
الإمام الثاني 12 حرفاً = الحسن المجتبى 12 حرفاً
الإمام الثالث 12حرفاً = الحسين الشهيد 12 حرفاً
الإمام الرابع 12 حرفاً = الإمام السجاد 12 حرفاً
الإمام الخامس 12 حرفاً = الإمام الباقر 12 حرفاً
الإمام السادس 12حرفاً = الإمام الصادق 12 حرفاً
الإمام السابع 12 حرفاً = الإمام الكاظم 12حرفاً
الإمام الثامن 12 حرفاً = الإمام الرضا 12 حرفاً
الإمام التاسع 12 حرفاً = الإمام الجواد 12 حرفاً
الإمام العاشر 12 حرفاً = الإمام الهادي 12 حرفاً
إمام المسلمين 12 حرفاً = الحسن العسكري 12حرفاً
الإمام الخاتم 12 حرفاً = القائم المهدي 12 حرفاً
خليفة النبيين 12 حرفاً = خاتم الوصيين 12 حرفاً
هؤلاء الأطهار 12 حرفا
سادة أهل الجنة 12حرفاً
محبهم مؤمن تقي 12 حرفاً
عدوهم كافر شقي 12 حرفاً
العيون التي فجرها النبي موسى لقومه 12
الشهور 12 - الأسباط 12 - النقباء 12 - البروج 12 - الحواريين 12
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ​ـــ
أحسب عدد حروف آية التطهير!.. {إنما يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا}. فستجدها 47 حرفا
إحسب عدد أحرف أهل البيت، وهم :
السيدة (فاطمة) 5 الإمام (علي) 3، الإمام (حسن) 3، الإمام (حسين) 4، الإمام (علي) 3، الإمام (محمد) 4 ،الإمام (جعفر) 4، الإمام (موسى) 4 ، الإمام (علي) 3، الإمام (محمد) 4 ، الإمام (علي) 3 ،الإمام (حسن) 3 ،الإمام (محمد) 4
المجموع 47، فليعتبر المعتبرون!
[/b][/size]

Translation:

note:All letters are counted as arabic words.

1.) La Ilaha Illallah (there is no god but Allah) = 12 Letters

2.) Muhammad Rasulullah (Muhammad is the messenger of Allah) = 12 Letters

3.) An-Nabi Al-Mustapha (the chosen prophet) = 12 Letters

4.) As-Sadequl-Amin (the truthful and trustworthy)= 12 Letters

5.) Aimmat Ahlul-Bayt (the Imams of Ahlul-Bayt)= 12 Letters and the Imams are 12!

6.) Amir al-Mu'mineen (the commander of the faithful i.e. Imam Ali)= 12 Letters

7.) Fatima Az-Zahra (name of the Prophet's daughter,wife of the first Imam,and mother and grandmother of 11 Imams)=12 Letters

8.) Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain (the second and third holy Imams who are brothers)=12 Letters

9.) Ali Ibn Abi Talib (The First Imam)=12 Letters; Awwal al-Aimmat Ali (first of the imams,Ali)= 12 Letters

10.) Al-Hassan al-Mujtaba (the Second Imam)= 12 Letters;Al-Imam al-Thani (the second Imam)=12 Letters

11.) Al-Hussain al-Shahid (the third Imam)= 12 Letters;al-Imam al-Thalis (the third Imam)= 12 Letters

12.) Al-Imam As-Sajjad (the fourth Imam)=12 Letters; al-Imam al-Rabiu (the fourth Imam)= 12 Letters

13.) al-Imam al-Baqer (the fifth Imam) =12 Letters;al-Imam al-Khamis (the fifth Imam)= 12 Letters

14.) al-Imam as-Sadeq (the sixth Imam)= 12 Letters;al-Imam al-Sadis (the sixth Imam)= 12 Letters

15.) al-Imam al-Kazem (the seventh Imam)= 12 Letters;al-Imam al-Sabiu (the seventh Imam)= 12 Letters

16.) AL-Imam ar-Reda (the eigth Imam)= 12 Letters;al-Imam al-Thaminu (the eigth Imam)= 12 Letters

17.) al-Imam al-Jawad (the ninth Imam)= 12 Letters;al-Imam al-Tasiu (the ninth Imam)= 12 Letters

18.) al-Imam al-Hadi (the tenth Imam)= 12 Letters;al-Imam al-Ashiru (the tenth Imam)= 12 Letters

19.) al-Hassan al-Askari (the eleventh Imam)= 12 letters; al-Imam al-Muslimeen (the imam of the muslims)= 12 Letters

20.) al-Qaem al-Mahdi (the twelfth Imam)= 12 Letters;al-Imam al-Khatam (the last Imam)=12 Letters

21.) Khatamin Nabiyyeen (Seal of prophets)= 12 Letters

22.) Khatamil-Wasiyyeen (Seal of inheritors)= 12 Letters

23.) al-Imam al-Khatem (Seal of the Imams)= 12 Letters;al-Qaem al-Mahdi (the Mahdi that will rise)=12 Letters

24.) ha'ola al-at-har (these are the pure ones)= 12 Letters

25.) Sadat ahlul-Jannah (masters of paradise)=12 Letters

26.) Muhebbohom Mu'minon Taqqiy (those of love them are pious believers)= 12 Letters

27.) adowwahom kafiron shaqay (their enemies are faithless unbelievers)= 12 Letters

28.) the spots Prophet Musa (as) dug are 12

29.) the months are 12

30.) the tribes are 12

31.) the children/chieves of Israel are 12

32.) the celestial signs are 12

33.) the disciples (hawariyyoon) of Isa (as) are 12
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by LagosShia: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2012
duplicate.deleted
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by LagosShia: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2012

أحسب عدد حروف آية التطهير!.. {إنما يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا}. فستجدها 47 حرفا
إحسب عدد أحرف أهل البيت، وهم :
السيدة (فاطمة) 5 الإمام (علي) 3، الإمام (حسن) 3، الإمام (حسين) 4، الإمام (علي) 3، الإمام (محمد) 4 ،الإمام (جعفر) 4، الإمام (موسى) 4 ، الإمام (علي) 3، الإمام (محمد) 4 ، الإمام (علي) 3 ،الإمام (حسن) 3 ،الإمام (محمد) 4
المجموع 47، فليعتبر المعتبرون!

translation:

Holy Quran verse 33:33-the verse of purification
"It is Allah's wish to remove from you all blemish (O People of the House of Muhammad) and purify you with thorough purification".

1.) the total number of the arabic letters in the above verse=47

2.) add the arabic letters in the names of the members of Ahlul-Bayt (as).

they are:

Muhammad,Ali,Fatima,Hassan,Hussain,Ali,Muhammad,Ja'far,Musa,Ali,Muhammad,Ali,Hassan,Muhammad (asws).the total of letters in all those names is 47.you can verify from the arabic and also ponder upon this sign.
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by LagosShia: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2012
deleted.
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by LagosShia: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2012
The Successors of Prophet Muhammad (sa) are 12!

"SAHIH BUKHARI":

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 329:
Narrated Jabir bin Samura:

I heard the Prophet saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers (who will rule all the Islamic world)." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish."

"SAHIH MUSLIM":

Book 020, Number 4477:
It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said: I joined the company of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) with my father and I heard him say: This Caliphate will not end until there have been twelve Caliphs among them. The narrator said: Then he (the Holy Prophet) said something that I could not follow. I said to my father: What did he say? He said: He has said: All of them will be from the Quraish.

see more:
"the Truth About The 12 Imams In Islam As Foretold By The Prophet Muhammad (sa)"
https://www.nairaland.com/653439/truth-12-imams-islam-foretold
Re: Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology by Rafidi: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
‎19 LETTERS OF BISMILLAH REPRESENT THE SPIRITUAL REALITY OF THE AHLUL BAYT

If you add the letters of the names of the 5 Holy One's, the ahlul kisa, it totals nineteen letters, and “Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem” is comprised of nineteen letters!

Allah (swt) wants to show the nineteen letters of “Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem” are equal to the nineteen letters of the names of Muhammad (s), Ali (as), Fatima (sa), Hasan (as) and Hussain (as). “Bismillah” represents the reality of the “Ahlu -bayt!” which means any `amal you do, as the Prophet (s) said:

كل عمل لم يبدأ باسم الله فهو أبتر
Kullu `amalim lam yabdaa bismillahi fa huwa abtar.

The Prophet (s) said, “Any `amal (act of ibada/worship) which doesn't begin with Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem is cut off, it has no continuity.” (Ahmad, al-Musnad)

Every `amal that does not begin with “Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem” is cut, there is no meaning to it, which means any `amal you do without mentioning the names of Sayyidina Muhammad (s) and Ahlu ‘l-Bayt which equal nineteen letters, like Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem equals nineteen letters, your `amal is not accepted!!!

It has to be salawat on Prophet (s) and Ahlu ’l-Bayt (i.e. saying: Allahumma Solli Ala Muhammad Wa Alee Muhammad-"May Allah's blessings be upon Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad" ) before every `amal you do. After every salaah (prayer) that you do, your du`a (supplication) has to be wrapped by salawat on Prophet (s) and Ahlu ’l-Bayt, because it’s equal to “Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem.”

- Naqshbandi Sufi Shaykh Hisham Kabbani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malcom X's Grandson Turns From Sunni To Shia Muslim / Marriage In Islam – If One Chooses Not To Marry Or Is Unable To Get Married. / 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.