Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? (719 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? by prologue: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
she was a girl of my dreams but her class and beauty were too much for me. After turning me down on several occasions, I devised a means.
since she was a banker, I knew she would always have access to internet. Begged her to accept me a casual friend, and knowing am jobless, will be able to learn one or two things from her. Then, I sent an email from a new email as my uncle in U.S, detailing how he was gonna help me, and how my father lent him some money before traveling to the State 10 yrs ago and he promised to reciprocate the gesture by investing fully in me. He also asked, in the mail, if I had a good girl to marry, cos in the states, most kids there are very spoilt. He said I should reply in a week time, with my name and with my would be wife's name, so he can start making papers for us. also, he had sent some money for my family's upkeep. He ended by adding he would send his new numbers so I can reach him, then recommended and read " the richest man in babylon" "and think and grow rich"

So, I called her three but she didnt pick my calls then I sent her a text to plz help check my mail, and if there is a mail she should help print it, as I was in a remote area for 2 weeks, trying to get agro- products for a client.

then she sent a text later that I had a mail one "John Doe" but she does not have the time. She promised to give me money to go to the cafe and advised I come back before weekend.
I knew she has read it. The mechanism was set in motion and to cut a long story short, we started dating and she financed everything.
Now I have a job, and am loving her, but I think she is scamming me, following the illusion of the initial scam. Should I tell her the truth? The date, according to my "uncle" is just a month away.
Re: I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
undecided
Re: I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? by Amaryah(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sorry, I don't understand...

1 Like

Re: I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
You both are scammers. I have zero tolerance for scammers, male or female. You both deserve whatever it is coming your way. Take it to be the consequence and punishment for scamming, and learn from your selfish ways.

People like you two rubbish the name of love. I have nothing more to say to you. Nonsense!
Re: I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? by Tyche(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
This post has been hidden.
Re: I Scammed Her! But Does She Really Loves Me? by Rocktation(f): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
C'mon, she couldn't have been so dumb to believe you na. Who prints out their uncle's mails that is asking about their welfare anyway? If she plans on 'scamming' you though, I wonder how she would. I mean, will you be deceived to give your agro stuff to her in exchange for marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Contribution Urgently! / Get Pregnant And Keep Your Relationship / 10 Signs To Know That Your Relationship Might Be Heading For The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.