Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (10500 Views)

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2012
Never underestimate the treacherous power of a woman.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by mrperfect(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2012
Well, Nigeria Police is working, that is good.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by opee1231(f): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
d lady is very funny,at 23 she's already a divorcee n she's still happy makin a big fool of her x-hubby on fb..d father of hr child...sure she nid brain formating.. dis ka'in rag na'in dey make guys wash mouth for girls body.. nonsense..
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by tessyade: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
No wonder she was divorced. Cant imagine the number of such acts that led to the break up. Even the age 23 got me thinking how childish she is.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
opee1231: d lady is very funny,at 23 she's already a divorcee n she's still happy makin a big fool of her x-hubby on fb..d father of hr child...sure she nid brain formating.. dis ka'in rag na'in dey make guys wash mouth for girls body.. nonsense..

Ladies from oruba are usually quick to enter the world of marriage and cause problems immaturely. That is how one of them use bottle for my head for notin sake in 2008.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by ipromise: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Dats label and defematory but, however, the man did not denial he threatening the lady, should not he anwser dat?Dats label and defematory but, however, the man did not denial he threatening the lady, should not he anwser dat?Dats label and defematory but, however, the man did not denial he threatening the lady, should not he anwser dat?
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by FXKing2012(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
To be fair to the lady though, his name sounds like that of a BH member.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by mikuz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
Keneking:

Ladies from oruba are usually quick to enter the world of marriage and cause problems immaturely. That is how one of them use bottle for my head for notin sake in 2008.
hehehe . . .
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Godpickin: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
But really I just think the woman was craving for some kind of attention. Let dem settle out of court pls.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Oshiite: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned,he must have treated the woman so badly
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
XFive: The police should investigate this Man to confirm if he is a Boko Haram member or not. This woman might be saying the truth.
dumb embarassed
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by jimmyboy1010(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
efyguy: Every hausa Αηδ yoruba man is a suspect..olopa! D̲̅☺ ur job
Craze dey worry you!
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by 3rdparty: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
This name calling is getting out of hand as i came across a woman calling someone Boko haram
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Otseh: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
XFive: The police should investigate this Man to confirm if he is a Boko Haram member or not. This woman might be saying the truth.
implicate the woman, you hear? You want the husband to take the case to court abi.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Pukkah: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
FXKing2012: To be fair to the lady though, his name sounds like that of a BH member.

What an opinion! How do the names sound? Have the names of all suspects sounded the same way?
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by chibu05(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
The woman many not even what she doing thinking that,that is the only way she can get the man antation without knowing the denager ahead
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by akintayo1(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2012
afam4eva: Women allow their emotions rather than their brain to control them. Fore them, it's about "act and think later".
you have just define the true meaning of a woman.that's exactly who they are PRESENT!PRESENT!!PRESENT!!!
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by babysnogls: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
ozoebuka1: Women has little mind, they dont think about what would happen later all they care about is present!present!! present!!!
Lame conclusion abt all women. Pscheeeew!
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Sugardiva(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
The woman certainly was wrong in allowing her emotions overide her senses. But pray tell is it just me or am I missing something? There is NO BASIS upon which dis woman shld be arrested. Her stupid actions are at best simple defamatory libel so on what charge would d police say she was arrested? This woman has nt committed a crime. Smh for nigeria. Police jsts arrests simply because dey can
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pukkah:
This is a domestic matter gone awry. The man will not likely go to court. The woman wanted attention and a point of contact with the man and she took the foolhardy decision of labelling the man as a Boko Haram member. This appears like an opportunity to end the rift. The man will tell his family members and the two families will talk...trust Nigerians smiley

M-e-e-n. That kind of contact can kill. I cannot come anywhere near that lady again. In fact, he needs to leave the continent for her.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sugardiva:
The woman certainly was wrong in allowing her emotions overide her senses. But pray tell is it just me or am I missing something? There is NO BASIS upon which dis woman shld be arrested. Her stupid actions are at best simple defamatory libel so on what charge would d police say she was arrested? This woman has nt committed a crime. Smh for nigeria. Police jsts arrests simply because dey can

Repeated defamatory libel with intent to cause harm. Attempted murder by proxy.
I am no lawyer, but if there is no reason in law for her arrest, then the law is flawed. Pass a bill please.
Re: Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook by Sugardiva(f): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Abuamam:

Repeated defamatory libel with intent to cause harm. Attempted murder by proxy.
I am no lawyer, but if there is no reason in law for her arrest, then the law is flawed. Pass a bill please.

An action lies against her in law but it is not a criminal action warranting an arrest. Her husband may bring an action against her in the tort of libel. Libel is not a crime and there is no such thing as attempted murder by proxy. What then is the basis for her arrest? And yes I am a lawyer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Petrol Shortfall To Hit 20m Litres Despite Dangote Refinery — NNPC / Tribunal Victory: Tinubu Congratulates Ogun Governor / Foreign Trips Ban Will Save FG N5 Billion Quarterly, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.