Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Wind Turbine Construction With Pics - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wind Turbine Construction With Pics (25059 Views)

Homebuilt Gas Turbine Engine For Helicopter Propulsion. / The Wind Turbine Can Generate Electricity For Every Home In A Country / Vision 2020 Electric Power Generation: Backyard Turbine System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wind Turbine Construction With Pics by blacksta(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
wonderful. The First Nigerian engineer to put theory into practise -
Re: Wind Turbine Construction With Pics by ebixy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
guy u too try, didnt knw u were a student of ATBU bauchi, till i went home n saw d project @ engr complex.

1 Like

Re: Wind Turbine Construction With Pics by member10: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
I had to cut some parts out of the video, it was a bit long. Anyways, the working turbine is at the end of the video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-5u4G10dYXM
Re: Wind Turbine Construction With Pics by LORDDICE(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2015
HWatt:
hey
though am not a graduate for now bt I run my projects wit simple ideas that look stupid wit these simple ideas of mine I was enble to create my own transformer n it works well n now am lukin forward to create my fuelless generator wit same simple ideas of mine.for ur wind turbine I think low rmp motor means a lot so to knw a beter motor to use is the revese of wat u wnt to do I.e fine an electric motor which consume either highvolt when connected to electricity or highcurrent when connected to electricity wat it consume when connected to electricity is wat it wil produce if its revese. I hv experiments on this wit little dc motor the which use highvolt to operates produce highvolt high enough to light 2 led light d other uses highcurrent to operates n produce highcurrent to light a current bulb light. when I tested it wit a meter d highcurrent produce lowvolt n highvolt produce lowcurrent. so wit dis simple ideas u can find a low rmp(d one wit just little turns produces volt)which is the highvolt electric motor. soon to finish my fuelless generator .see u bro to produce ur windturbine. I will share more ideas wit u now I need to practicalizes more k see u ME from EE hwatt
how did d fuel less gen go
Re: Wind Turbine Construction With Pics by Canme4u(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice work OP.
Re: Wind Turbine Construction With Pics by ponsodie: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
hello all....please, am also working on a vertical axis wind turbine... sadikk99@yahoo.com,
please assist with the name and specifications of your dc motor,
and where you purchased it...
please treat as urgent.
cheers
Re: Wind Turbine Construction With Pics by Zerofuel212: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Interested in making your own wind turbine? I've built mine. Go to www.mdpub.com and get all the gist. I got all the info I used from there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit / Www.whatsapp.com| Download Whatsapp On Android, On Ipad / InventTech Building A Global IoT-based Hardware Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.