Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969838 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sarutobie(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
someone brought my attention to this new phone from the stables of motorolla,the motorolla 'moto G'..I then looked it up online and its a beautiful phone,does anyone know if its available in naija,and how much it costs,I really want to get this phone..thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
sarutobie: someone brought my attention to this new phone from the stables of motorolla,the motorolla 'moto G'..I then looked it up online and its a beautiful phone,does anyone know if its available in naija,and how much it costs,I really want to get this phone..thanks

Moto G will be released in 50 countries around the world, sadly Nigeria ain't one of them, but it will be coming to Ghana. Find someone in Europe or Ghana to get it for you if you can. Good phone for the price..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2013
You guys should check out the Tegra Note tablets made by Nvidia. Quad core, stylus, 720 IPS HD screen and a Tegra 4 processor. On sale in the UK right now for £99! Snap that up if you can.

No other tab comes close at that price point.

Anyway, next year I hope to start a pre-order business as a throughput for items shipping exclusively from the UK to Nigeria. All I need now is a pay merchant that will accept Nigerian debit cards and so. Delivery methods will also be by FedEx or a local Nigerian courier company.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mathefaro(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guys please I need help on getting back my Jiayu g2(dual core 1gb RAM) to work. The problem us that the phone came with ICS 4.0.3 and I asked a guy to help me upgrade it to jellybean since I heard that it's possible. But after the upgrade, I realized that the phone is no longer normal ( can't switch on WiFi/ Bluetooth, can't' use the camera and serious lagging while trying to scroll down or across pages), and the real problem now is that I can't get a hold of the guy to help me revert the upgrade to the normal OS. Somebody please come to my rescue, I've not even used the phone for a day. my contact: phone& whatsapp: 08103986669, email: sfarominiyi@yahoo.com or mathefaro@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ajosegabriel(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2013
sesan joel: Xup everybody there is a new cheat that has come up 4 xmas, its a cheat for 1 terrabyte for 2years. Hurry!!! Now nd get the cheat. Im giving it out for as low as 400 add me on 2go with cheatzone1 to get the cheat remember the price is 400. Iv don it 4 20 people so far nd they are rejoicing. The cheat works 4 all netwk, working 100% perfectly tested nd trusted. Add me now with cheatzone1 2 get d cheat price 400. Happy xmas.
why don't you paste it here if it really works/?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ArxHead(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2013
ajosegabriel: why don't you paste it here if it really works/?

exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ajosegabriel(m): 2:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Arx.Head:

exactly!!
abi now?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olive64(m): 3:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Olive64: Hey Everyone.... I'm here again with a new set of problems since nobody was able to help me with the MC3 and Shadowgun problem. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. Just yesterday, my sim got stuck in the sim slot. I got the sim out finally, but i accidentally broke one of the four contact pins. Now the sim slot is damaged..... Is there a way to get This fixed? How much will it cost? I stay in Lokoja, Kogi state.....also, i tried to root the phone but busybox and the 'su binary' refused to install after the process. I tried using Droidwall and it says root access is required. I used both Superoneclick and Doomlord's easy rooting toolkit.... The tab runs on Gb 2.3.4.
Hey Everyone... after weeks of trying to make the MC3 work, it finally did. I was trying to make Version 1.1.3 work but it didn't, so i just downloaded a lesser apk version 1.1.2 and voila...... works like a Charm smiley cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by showcase1: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
good day. pls my android does not browse with data bundle except I use wifi . but with data bundle only opera mini open and I use bbm and whatsapp but browsing doesn't work. what can I do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2013
RuggedArab:

I did.

I dont know if anyone is experiencing what im experiencing. I cant even download from play store, I dont know if it is network(MTN) problem. Meanwhile my H is showing on my phone.

Clear your host file and revert to localhost
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2013
Leopantro: @ 4llerbuntu, thanks for your earlier response.
in regards to opera, i came across a link here in nairaland that would direct you to opera webpage specifically made to make your opera mini and web browser faster. saw a slight improvement but i was using airtel then. can't find the link.
can't wait for that opera max to come out.

BTW, what's the latest on ubuntu Edge? i'm bored.

Prognosis = Poor sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2013
showcase1: good day. pls my android does not browse with data bundle except I use wifi . but with data bundle only opera mini open and I use bbm and whatsapp but browsing doesn't work. what can I do.

Airtel?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ovalrose(f): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2013
I'm completely helpless with smartphones,and my recent acquisition of a Tecno D1 isnt helping matters either. I have just one big problem though,with the phone. E too dey chop my money. It came with opera mini,which i thought would be cheap to browse with,but its incredible the speed 15mb finishes in minutes. I dont understand it,how can i correct it? Also,my playstore always shows no network whenever i try to access it. Ah,wetin dat one com mean nw? C all d cdt don finis o. Please,experts in d house,Miss Angry and Confused needs your help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2013
ovalrose: I'm completely helpless with smartphones,and my recent acquisition of a Tecno D1 isnt helping matters either. I have just one big problem though,with the phone. E too dey chop my money. It came with opera mini,which i thought would be cheap to browse with,but its incredible the speed 15mb finishes in minutes. I dont understand it,how can i correct it? Also,my playstore always shows no network whenever i try to access it. Ah,wetin dat one com mean nw? C all d cdt don finis o. Please,experts in d house,Miss Angry and Confused needs your help.

now i understand why 4llerbuntu goes rude on noobs...

you successfully made no reasonable complaint..

if you really need help, come back with details
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fasodecapo(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2013
[quote
author=mathefaro]Guys please I need help on getting back my Jiayu
g2(dual core 1gb RAM) to work. The problem us that the phone came with
ICS 4.0.3 and I asked a guy to help me upgrade it to jellybean since I
heard that it's possible. But after the upgrade, I realized that the
phone is no longer normal ( can't switch on WiFi/ Bluetooth, can't' use
the camera and serious lagging while trying to scroll down or across
pages), and the real problem now is that I can't get a hold of the guy
to help me revert the upgrade to the normal OS. Somebody please come to
my rescue, I've not even used the phone for a day. my contact:
phone& whatsapp: 08103986669, email: sfarominiyi@yahoo.com or
mathefaro@gmail.com. thanks in advance[/quote]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ovalrose(f): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2013
Okay. Browsing with the pre-installed opera mini on my Tecno D1 costs a lot,lot more than browsing with the opera mini i downloaded to my other phone,Nokia N79. Question is,why is it that way? Are opera minis different? Arent the charge rates supposed to be the same inspite of different OS? Should i download another one? Also,my playstore,palmplay and google apps are not connecting to network even while online. That detailed enough for you,harry?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ibrash600: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
ovalrose: Okay. Browsing with the pre-installed opera mini on my Tecno D1 costs a lot,lot more than browsing with the opera mini i downloaded to my other phone,Nokia N79. Question is,why is it that way? Are opera minis different? Arent the charge rates supposed to be the same inspite of different OS? Should i download another one? Also,my playstore,palmplay and google apps are not connecting to network even while online. That detailed enough for you,harry?

simply download anoda opera mini if dat 1 is zapping ur money/data too much.... btw, Wich network ar u using? hope its nt etisalat 15mb wen u recharge #200 above?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
ovalrose: Okay. Browsing with the pre-installed opera mini on my Tecno D1 costs a lot,lot more than browsing with the opera mini i downloaded to my other phone,Nokia N79. Question is,why is it that way? Are opera minis different? Arent the charge rates supposed to be the same inspite of different OS? Should i download another one? Also,my playstore,palmplay and google apps are not connecting to network even while online. That detailed enough for you,harry?

android opens up page same way a pc does, so much data is bound to be consumed... please if you are an android user , dont purchase any data less than 100mb... you wont enjoy your phone..

with great phone comes great responsibility..

you playstore issue is a network issue.. your playstore cant open with a poor 3G, or E...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ayopherz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
hey guys...hw y'all doin? uhm pls i wanna knw if it'z possible to increase my tecno d5 internal memory and how.... i really nid a solid reply fr dis please...one love
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ovalrose(f): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2013
@ibrash,yes,its the etisalat 15mb plan im on. @deejay harry,i know some other android users who dont have this problem. Dont you think that downloading another browser like ucbrowser will help? I've rectified the problem with my playstore,thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2013
ovalrose: @ibrash,yes,its the etisalat 15mb plan im on. @deejay harry,i know some other android users who dont have this problem. Dont you think that downloading another browser like ucbrowser will help? I've rectified the problem with my playstore,thanks.

operamini on android is the best browser for conserving data, because it doesnt enable or surppot flash player or flash gifs.. but relatively on android it is bound to suck up more data . its normal on all android browser. but really i dont think it is only your opera that consumes your data.. i believe you have background apps running, and they suck up data too.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ovalrose(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Alright,deejay harry. Will be more careful from now on. Thanx for your help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Mtn sucks sad I can't even download apps. angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2013
adaobi123: Mtn sucks sad I can't even download apps. angry

this is stale gist ma....MTN has been sucky since 540BC

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2013

what in heaven's name are you doing with mtn when their is etisalat and glo there
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2013
RuggedArab:

I did.

I dont know if anyone is experiencing what im experiencing. I cant even download from play store, I dont know if it is network(MTN) problem. Meanwhile my H is showing on my phone.
same boat different decks..can't upgrade b it with mtn or etisalat.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Lool, MTN is the best and fastest network in Nigeria ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.