Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970158 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Innoxxacs: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
@physicse Your contact will be of great importance not bbm or what's app o mail add.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by physise(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Innoxxacs: You contact will be of great importance not bbm or what's app o mail add.
peaceosas89@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by physise(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Innoxxacs: the apk and sd file after locating it, how do I install it?
if the sd data folder have obb file in it move it to android/obb...if d sd data doesn't have an obb file move it to android/data

install d apk

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
majalisa: dude how una dey take change this una font size nah?

make sure you add the b signs you see...

[b] put the words you want to type here[/ b]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
wadap house!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by faithgokz(f): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
faithgokz: HELP ME OOOO!!! My tecno M3 is sucking my mb... And it just started recently.. Please what should i do What are the advantages of rootingcry
please someone should answer...pleaseeeee
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by physise(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
faithgokz: please someone should answer...pleaseeeee
ummm turn off ur background data
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2013
playstore ain't downloading or updating with mtn at my end...is any1 experiencing dat discomfort?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2013
google is ur best companion as with regards 2 d advantage part of ur Q..with regards to ur fone "eating" mb that has been answerd
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

make sure you add the b signs you see...

[b] put the words you want to type here[/ b]
nagode
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 27, 2013
you have some background apps running and they suck up your data.. goto settings, /app/ running, and you would see diffrent running apps, touch any one tht comes out as internet have to do app, then choose force stop, perform same for other internet apps
.. dont force stop all files there ooo.. make sure its just internet related apps.. #goodluck
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2013
who knows the class of the memory cards that come in Gionee phones...? apparently it's just branded with a Gionee sticker and the class isn't stipulated on the card
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 1:23am On Dec 27, 2013
^ ^

You'll simply need to run benchmark tests to know read and write rates of the sd cards.

Anyone seen and used 'Reicast' app?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2013
BlackBaron: ^ ^

You'll simply need to run benchmark tests to know read and write rates of the sd cards.

Anyone seen and used 'Reicast' app?

i love android.
Nights and clockwork knight, here i come
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sirantonio(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Please I bought an s3 gt 19300 and it doesnt download from play store, it gets stuck at the downloading page? What do I do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by faithgokz(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: you have some background apps running and they suck up your data.. goto settings, /app/ running, and you would see diffrent running apps, touch any one tht comes out as internet have to do app, then choose force stop, perform same for other internet apps
.. dont force stop all files there ooo.. make sure its just internet related apps.. #goodluck
oh! Tanx bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by NaijaHotline: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Please my android 2.3 phone is having problem, the homekey and minimization of apps is no longer working after i cleared the phone's system due to frequent disturbance now even the screen lock is no longer working.

please what do i do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Naija Hotline: Please my android 2.3 phone is having problem, the homekey and minimization of apps is no longer working after i cleared the phone's system due to frequent disturbance now even the screen lock is no longer working.

please what do i do?
reflash a new stockrom if you can, if you cant, take it to the phone's calcare
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Naija Hotline: Please my android 2.3 phone is having problem, the homekey and minimization of apps is no longer working after i cleared the phone's system due to frequent disturbance now even the screen lock is no longer working.

please what do i do?

I like to get more info about a problem before offering solutions, even if time and activities delay my replies. what do you mean "frequent disturbances?" I'm interested in why you had to clear system files.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by felixiodegus: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
download mobiwol from goggle playstore. On the firewall. Restrict background apps and save ur mb.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by felixiodegus: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirantonio: Please I bought an s3 gt 19300 and it doesnt download from play store, it gets stuck at the downloading page? What do I do
wch network? If mtn? Then yiu re not alone i hve had tht prob for three weeks. Their cc officer said its their netwrk tht hs a prob. Whn wil it b solved, he doesnt knw. Evn youtube also isnt connecting.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by NaijaHotline: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Leopantro:

I like to get more info about a problem before offering solutions, even if time and activities delay my replies. what do you mean "frequent disturbances?" I'm interested in why you had to clear system files.

Thank you, the phone was giving some frequent notification that the system memory was filled, that i should delete, clear or move files to ensure stability of the device.

I moved everything i could from device to card but the notice was still coming so decided to clear the files, the phone went off and on, that was when i started having the problems
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]love my android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by m003: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
hi guyz pls cn sum1 post hw to flash SLIM-BEAN 4.2.2 rom for galaxy s2 .......it is rooted tnx in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Naija Hotline:

Thank you, the phone was giving some frequent notification that the system memory was filled, that i should delete, clear or move files to ensure stability of the device.

I moved everything i could from device to card but the notice was still coming so decided to clear the files, the phone went off and on, that was when i started having the problems
CHAI IGNORANCE NA BAD FIN
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
mtn problem

install SETDNS. change dns to google dns or any other one.

install a VPN. droidvpn for example.
connect it.

clear google apps caches.

remove google account and re-enter it.

should work
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:55am On Dec 28, 2013
m003: hi guyz pls cn sum1 post hw to flash SLIM-BEAN 4.2.2 rom for galaxy s2 .......it is rooted tnx in advance

what the heck are you using 4.2.2 when there is 4.3 slim bean?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by trenlog: 4:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Please I need link to download easyunrar pro, plz it is urgent.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2013
trenlog: Please I need link to download easyunrar pro, plz it is urgent.

http://www50.zippyshare.com/d/46872604/827508/Easy_Unrar_Unzip_And_Zip_Premium_Apk_2.7_Android.zip
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2013
trenlog: Please I need link to download easyunrar pro, plz it is urgent.

What do you need easyunrar pro for? There are lot of free apps at the play store that let you open rar files
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by UnimkeAk(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Goooday guys, when making or receiving calls with my samsung galaxy note 4g/ samsung galaxy SGH 1717, the person at the other end cant hear me, also the voice recorder doesnt work, so i was thinking that the mouth piece had a problem but yesterday, a frnd of mine used it in videoing an event and i could hear the sounds.
Please wot could be the problem be and also the possible solution.THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.