Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (994098 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Adeks: Pls can anyone help me with how to install a downloaded obb file on my android? A screenshot is attached.

U don't install .obb files. U install the .apk for the games u wanna play. SO install that with the corresponding .obb file and ur good to go.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Adeks: Pls can anyone help me with how to install a downloaded obb file on my android? A screenshot is attached.

U can't install a downloaded obb ..but install the Apk dat comes with the obb....

u can only copy the obb file to Sdcard/Android/obb..........if the folder dosent exist..creat one......After...Run the apk dat comes with it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Smily202:

After rooting.......

go to any HTC thread... search model of ur phone. .....Download ur Desire customize rom....n flash. ......Google can help u do better...

I Prefer Xdaforum.....it will guide u

Oga relax nah! Just root fone and download ROM? Recovery nko? Bootloader nko? You know if he'll need to Downgrade or carry out special xploit to achieve Root?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2013
ewizard1:

Oga relax nah! Just root fone and download ROM? Recovery nko? Bootloader nko? You know if he'll need to Downgrade or carry out special xploit to achieve Root?

Sorry sir......Dats why I say Google search will do better. .....Even direct am to xda..... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2013
ewizard1:

lol.. na why i add cwm oo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Adeks(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Smily202:
U can't install a downloaded obb ..but install the Apk dat comes with the obb....
u can only copy the obb file to Sdcard/Android/obb..........if the folder dosent exist..creat one......After...Run the apk dat comes with it.
viruz007:

U don't install .obb files. U install the .apk for the games u wanna play. SO install that with the corresponding .obb file and ur good to go.
Thanks guys for clarifying. The only problem now is that I couldn't locate it's corresponding .apk file. Any help on that?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2013
Adeks:
Thanks guys for clarifying. The only problem now is that I couldn't locate it's corresponding .apk file. Any help on that?

Go bak to where u downloaded that Fifa 14 n download the apk.....its abt 15mb ...

mayb u only download the data file obb.......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2013
I would have loved to create a thread on How to carry out these android exploits but the number of devices HTC has and their different ways of doing them is very disturbing. Omo i go just get headache.

The best is just heading to XDA forum!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
ewizard1: I would have loved to create a thread on How to carry out these android exploits but the number of devices HTC has and their different ways of doing them is very disturbing. Omo i go just get headache.

The best is just heading to XDA forum!

Na xo....Sir....

wahala too much
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sparko1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
So no help for my lg L5 E615 rooting. Come on guys!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malachi2uk(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
ewizard1:

Can you help step by step for HTC one x
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
malachi2uk:

Can you help step by step for HTC one x
Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1644167

NOTE
I am not responsible for any damage done to your device in the process. This device has no Brain of its own, it'll need yours. Follow every step as given.

After gaining root, you can install ROM Manager to flash CWM {ClockWorkMod Recovery}

Good Luck!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malachi2uk(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
ewizard1:
Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1644167

NOTE
I am not responsible for any damage done to your device in the process. This device has no Brain of its own, it'll need yours. Follow every step as given.

After gaining root, you can install ROM Manager to flash CWM {ClockWorkMod Recovery}

Good Luck!
Thanks bro

Is it possible to do back up b4 rooting the phone incase of bricking while rooting it.

What is the difference between cmw backup and nandroid backup.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
malachi2uk:
Thanks bro

Is it possible to do back up b4 rooting the phone incase of bricking while rooting it.

What is the difference between cmw backup and nandroid backup.
it is a sin, if you dont make a nandroid backup before flashing in any rom..

a cwm , is a much updated version of your recovery mode which now has the ability to backup roms and flash in new ones.. you must have a cwm before you can backup roms or flash in custom roms

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
I need help in d house pls, just got this q1 tecno android phone and also just bought an etisalat sim pls how do I acess the eti-q1 tecno 12 month free data shown on the carton pack of the phone?. I lost the packk due to careless ness. Wot codes do I send to what?? Some one help me in d house!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by swimcash(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2014
I did a factory reset on my phone (tecno n9 tab) yesterday. But after reseting everything and the phone switched back on it keeps writing SalesTrackerSystem has stop syddenly., if I press ok it comes back again I can't get past it., any help pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2014
pls guys what is the code for the mtn night plan, the one with the data cap of 3.0g and 1.5g bonus..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2014
raynold: pls guys what is the code for the mtn night plan, the one with the data cap of 3.0g and 1.5g bonus..

102 to 131
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2014
swim cash: I did a factory reset on my phone (tecno n9 tab) yesterday. But after reseting everything and the phone switched back on it keeps writing SalesTrackerSystem has stop syddenly., if I press ok it comes back again I can't get past it., any help pls?

use a pin or toothpick to depress the reset button at the back of the tablet. keep it depressed until the tablet restarts
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Leopantro:

102 to 131
thanks bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by swimcash(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Leopantro:

use a pin or toothpick to depress the reset button at the back of the tablet. keep it depressed until the tablet restarts
Thanks tried that but didn't work
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Are you planning to change your android device and scared you'll lost ur BBM pin? Heres a lil way to still have your pin anytime.

I swap roms into my fone anyhow and I noticed after flashing a rom one day, I logged in my BBM and my pin was changed! I wasnt happy cos I haved shared my PIN far... So I had to Restore my Nandroid to retain my old pin.

But now, I thing I shouldnt worry flashing roms. Cos I can still have my pin...

Download GO Backup from the playstore and Backup ur BBM App and Data. Now the backup folder would be stored in ur SD Card. Just grab dat folder, zip it and keep it safe. The cloud would be best...

So anytime you get ur new device... you dont need to install BBM
Just install GO Backup, and put ur BBM folder in the backup folder. Open the app and you would find your BBM app n Data ready to be Restored. Restore and your back on BBM still with ur PIN.

NOTE : There are other app with dis feature but I found GO Backup very Simple to use.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
ewizard1: Are you planning to change your android device and scared you'll lost ur BBM pin? Heres a lil way to still have your pin anytime.

I swap roms into my fone anyhow and I noticed after flashing a rom one day, I logged in my BBM and my pin was changed! I wasnt happy cos I haved shared my PIN far... So I had to Restore my Nandroid to retain my old pin.

Download GO Backup from the playstore and Backup ur BBM App and Data. Now the backup folder would be stored in ur SD Card. Just grab dat folder, zip it and keep it safe. The cloud would be best...

Just install GO Backup, and put ur BBM folder in the backup folder. Open the app and you would find your BBM app n Data ready to be Restored. Restore and your back on BBM still with ur PIN.

NOTE : There are other app with dis feature but I found GO Backup very Simple to use.

I wonder why people keep talking about PINs like its a phone number. The most important thing is to remember your Blackberry ID, once you sign in with that all your all contacts get added back so it won't matter if they give you a new PIN.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lord_Reed:

I wonder why people keep talking about PINs like its a phone number. The most important thing is to remember your Blackberry ID, once you sign in with that all your all contacts get added back so it won't matter if they give you a new PIN.

Yeah... Thats from your own view of it...

What if you have that PIN printed on Fliers, Comp.Cards and other Business Souvs... And it Changes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
ewizard1:

Yeah... Thats from your own view of it...

What if you have that PIN printed on Fliers, Comp.Cards and other Business Souvs... And it Changes

Point though..... undecided undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by iamtewwy(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
hy guuys una happy new year i av sum probs oooo few days ago i woke up in d morning and find awt dat my twitter and fifa14 apk has uninstall demselves wen i click any off dem a pop up apears dar app aint installl i try installing but dey refuse telling me app did not instalm recently i tried downloading twitter from ps after downmoad complete a pop up message show up and it say error unknown code during application instal "24" pls guys help me i need to correct ds stuf exp my fifa14 i cant imagine my fone witawt fifa pls u cann drop ur help here or add me on watsapp 08184769497 i appreciare if u can help exp on watsapp tenxx God bless u
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobojoshua(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
ewizard1: Are you planning to change your android device and scared you'll lost ur BBM pin? Heres a lil way to still have your pin anytime.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobojoshua(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lord_Reed:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Onyiip(f): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I got a htc fone and inserted the sd card, it worked for somedays and stopped working, got another and it did the same thing. When i tried the card on another phone, it didnt work. Im scared of getting another card and having same problem. pls advice me on what can be done. Tnxs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Onyii.p:
I got a htc fone and inserted the sd card, it worked for somedays and stopped working, got another and it did the same thing. When i tried the card on another phone, it didnt work. Im scared of getting another card and having same problem. pls advice me on what can be done. Tnxs
order for a class 10 sd card from marcjoe...

the previous sd cards, were class 6 or fake

www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-ur-phone-memory-card
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Leopantro:

i love android.
Nights and clockwork knight, here i come

All good.
Have you managed to run any games so far...
I'm not sure what else is good on DC except Power Stone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.