Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970047 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Shininstar30(f): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2014
sunniest:

www.kingroot.net/down#master

I want to download it but is not written in English, what can I do abt dis pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by danjudevickey: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
JimIbanga:
Pls I need.
I locked my phone, Tecno L3, with screen pattern lock and someone attempted to unlock it severally without success using wrong pattern. The phone is now locked permanently and requested for my gmail account details which I provided but it's still locked. Please what should I do?
Thanks for your anticipated help.
Remove yo battery... Insert it and hold down yo down volume button and yo power button until it shows a recovery menu... Use yo volume keys to navigate to "clear cache" and use yo power button to select ......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Shininstar30(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Lexusgs430:

http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/23154266

what do I do wit dis because I entered d site but no solution, pls can u throw more light on dis pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2014
Shininstar30:

what do I do wit dis because I entered d site but no solution, pls can u throw more light on dis pls

It was not a solution. It's reasons why your number might have been blocked.
It's either you communicate with WhatsApp pleading your case or you register another number.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bikerboy1(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Pls house, I will like to know what it will cost me to change my screen. The top screen of my Samsung gs4 fell on the ground and had a cracking. It doesn't really affect it's functionality, but I will like to fix it back. any idea, what it will cost or how to go about it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Shininstar30(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2014
sunniest:
just rooted mine.

hw did u get it rooted in English pls, cos I tried downloading and its showing Korea
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sunniest(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2014
Shininstar30:

hw did u get it rooted in English pls, cos I tried downloading and its showing Korea
click on the down arrow

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Shininstar30(f): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
sunniest:

www.kingroot.net/down#master

Fear wan kill me ooo, I rooted my Fone wit kingroot and am see both kingroot and kinguser on my Fone, is it normal?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Shininstar30(f): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fear wan kill me ooo, I rooted my Fone wit kingroot and am see both kingroot and kinguser on my Fone, is it normal?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JimIbanga: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thank you very much. I ll get back to u after trying it.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JimIbanga: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
danjudevickey:

Remove yo battery... Insert it and hold down yo down volume button and yo power button until it shows a recovery menu... Use yo volume keys to navigate to "clear cache" and use yo power button to select ......

Thanks. I will get back to u after trying it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hey, how can I fix my Google Play Store? It force closed anytime I I want to download updates from it. I have already clear cache, clear data, force closed it and reboot the phone and it is still the same

Also, I already checked to confirm if my download manager is enabled. It is enabled but I can't still download. I am currently running G.P.S 5.0.13. Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled, it is still the same.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BAYKEM(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
CLICK AND GLANCE THROUGH THIS IN A
MINUTE . YOU WILL SURELY NEED IT FOR YOUR
DEVICE.
https://www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-
data-subscription#27228509
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nanauju(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls guys, I need help asap. I use an HTC sense and it's not reading any sim card since yday. The airplane mode keeps coming ON no matter how I try to OFF it. It keeps saying 'wait for network registration complete'. Pls, I don't know how to go abt fixing it and making my android to read sim card. In the network settings, I changed the preferred network from global to GSM/UMTS but the GSM/UMTS options is not responding
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Please help me wit d procedures to follow to unbrick my tecno f5.

It wil nt boot to recovery after holding vol+ and power(instead d boot logo kip blinking continuously).

It wont charge either,after pluging the charger,instead of charging it wil kip blinking d tecno logo of d flashed rom.

Problem Caused by:
i flashed "Flex v1 By Emmy1 P5" rom. The problems starts after rebooting d phone

Ive the stock rom backup,the phone is rooted and cwm is ported...
Thanks in advance, God Bless...
did you do proper wipe before flashing the rom.more over since you have the stock rom back up, then restore it to get it fixed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Luvlydevin:
I have been trying to connect my Android phone (HTC vivid) to my laptop through USB tethering and my phone is just writing unable to turn USB tethering on, how can I make this work so I can browse with my laptop through my android data
try and do a factory reset and see if it that would solve the error.or better still download pdanet and use it to connect to the internet via your phone.you can also try the hotspot on your phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
enochogaga:
Pls flashing my costume rom. Will it bricks my rooted tecno p5
if the rom is not compatible, it may brick the phone even if rooted,this is why its advisable to have custom recovery installed like cwm or twrp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls anyone,my at\t vivid HTC phone is doing somehow, when I call that person will not hear me but when they call me we will hear each other clearly, pls what is the problem.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Luvlydevin:
I have been trying to connect my Android phone (HTC vivid) to my laptop through USB tethering and my phone is just writing unable to turn USB tethering on, how can I make this work so I can browse with my laptop through my android data
bro am using the same type of ur phone ,pls wen u make calls can that person hear u clearly. mine is at\ t vivid HTC
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2014
BAYKEM:
CLICK AND GLANCE THROUGH THIS IN A
MINUTE . YOU WILL SURELY NEED IT FOR YOUR
DEVICE.
https://www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-
data-subscription#27228509
pls how true is this I need it.I mean Ur data sales
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BAYKEM(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2014
dancok:
pls how true is this I need it.I mean Ur data sales
It is true. click on the link. u will see comments and recommendations. thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2014
BAYKEM:

It is true. click on the link. u will see comments and recommendations. thanks.
how can I get d one of300#
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BAYKEM(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2014
dancok:
how can I get d one of300#
whatsapp 08071542350 or bbm 7FDA012B
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 18, 2014
BAYKEM:

whatsapp 08071542350 or bbm 7FDA012B
pls I need the number I will send d card to.mtn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BAYKEM(m): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2014
dancok:
pls I need the number I will send d card to.mtn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saeedashifahmed(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm very sure a jellybean rom mod will be ported over.
http://idroidhorizon..com/2014/10/xposed-note-3-upsm-emergency-mode.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Baykem as been tested and trusted.purchase ur cheap data from him I just done now.the guy is as true as heaven.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2014
BAYKEM:

have purchase my data and is very cheap,guys what are u waiting for,I trust d guy now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BAYKEM(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2014
dancok:
have purchase my data and is very cheap,guys what are u waiting for,I trust d guy now.
Thanks for ur patronage. Looking forward for more
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BAYKEM(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2014
dancok:
Baykem as been tested and trusted.purchase ur cheap data from him I just done now.the guy is as true as heaven.
Thanks Dancok. I appreciate ur comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.