Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969410 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pronto543(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Did you ask our colleagues at Carlcare Service Center to diagnose your phone and help you fix it?

Yes! I took it to CalCare while in PH and I was told that there is no warranty on the phone(Tecno N7) any longer; I bought the phone August 2013. That was when I took it to a phone repairer who ran diagnosis and said the board was faulty and needs to be changed. My question now is how can I get a scrap Tecno N7 with intact board Also how much will it cost? Besides if I decide to sell the phone as scrap, how much can it be sold for?... the battery is intact,the screen is intact though it has a slight crack but it's functioning well.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by onyekabe(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
hi somebody help my phone always. displays Facebook not responsible would you like to close it
below is the screenshot

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by klashe(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
disadvantages on rooting your phone.. I pity una oo
www. kelvinenter..in/2015/03/rooting-your-android-merits-and-dimerits.html?m=1
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rajman45(m): 5:25am On Mar 27, 2015
onyekabe:
hi somebody help my phone always. displays Facebook not responsible would you like to close it
below is the screenshot
Try installing Facebook lite from play store
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
pronto543:

Yes! I took it to CalCare while in PH and I was told that there is no warranty on the phone(Tecno N7) any longer; I bought the phone August 2013. That was when I took it to a phone repairer who ran diagnosis and said the board was faulty and needs to be changed. My question now is how can I get a scrap Tecno N7 with intact board Also how much will it cost? Besides if I decide to sell the phone as scrap, how much can it be sold for?... the battery is intact,the screen is intact though it has a slight crack but it's functioning well. I live in Lokoja.
Sorry we don't have a scrap Tecno N7, but our colleagues at the service center should be able to fix your phone, you can counsel with them about the cost. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bxcode(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Please my recently bought Samsung galaxy grand prime is occasionally slow, and when I checked through the application manager I discovered that some apps like Facebook, my antivirus, messenger and so on eats up the ram in the background, is there any way I can control this please?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by francisokoh(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
have you seen HTC EVO 4G LTE SPRINT? Its very good with clear camera, it has a rom of 16gb, its fast and dose not hang
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Emmyk(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
My friend formated her Tecno Phantom N9 recently due to some glitches but after that, she was not able to install BBM again. She was using bbm initially before age formated her phone, she didn't remember to backup. I have tried my best to help her get BBM back from various sites, playstore inclusive. All I get is "BBM cannot be installed".
What should I do please? smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello guys, I use a samsung galaxy s3 with OS 4.3 and few days ago, I put it on and it asked to erase my phone memory cos it was corrupted. I did that before the phone eventually powered up.
I need to retrieve some audio recordings and other very impt info from the phone.
I got softwares online that could do that but my phone won't enter the debugging mode. I tried all the methods I saw online but it still won't.
Can any one be of help?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tellsblinks(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
HELP my camera is not sWapping
back and front I noticed that the icon for swapping back and front is not showing
I uses an Injoo note
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dargreen(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
tellsblinks:
HELP my camera is not sWapping
back and front I noticed that the icon for swapping back and front is not showing
I uses an Injoo note
u need to see an engineerIng to check 1 of d two cameras. if u stay around badagry to agbara I can help u
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lanxebony(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls i need calcare adress 4 my opsson iv8800
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kendrick9(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
pls guys help me out here..
my playstore has stopped working.
it tells me unfortunately google playstore has stopped working.
i've tried everything but no avail.

Also some of my games force closes.
pls whats the solution. thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendrick9:
pls guys help me out here..
my playstore has stopped working.
it tells me unfortunately google playstore has stopped working.
i've tried everything but no avail.

Also some of my games force closes.
pls whats the solution. thanks

do a factory reset or rather restore ur ROM wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kendrick9(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
rednuth:

do a factory reset or rather restore ur ROM wink
sorry for asking but how can i restore my ROM
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendrick9:
sorry for asking but how can i restore my ROM

what kind of fone do u use??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kendrick9(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
rednuth:

what kind of fone do u use??
gionee p2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendrick9:
gionee p2

U NEED to use a pc to restore ur rom. first try doing a factory reset if that doenst work... u need to download the rom for ur fone then use a pc to do the remaining process!! if u got a pc , i can give u link to do that but if not . take it to an engineer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tellsblinks(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2015
thanks.... I need to Change the touchpad of my Injoo note....am in pH I cnt go to Lagos to repair it...who can repair it for me no matter the Prix call me at
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by licafonia(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
MEAG SERIES
Cheap Mtn & Etisalat Internet Plans

MTN 1GB - #1200
ETISALAT. 1GB - #1300
valid for 30days & works on all device. (modems, androids, iPads etc)

Contact 08166097595 or 07053016354 for more info.
Message me with 08166097595
Whatsapp me with 08166097595
2go me with 08166097595 or
Facebook me with Licafonia

Other Available Data Volumes & Prices
MTN
2GB - #2300
3GB - #3400
4GB - #4500
5GB - #5600
ETISALAT
2GB - #2500
3GB - #3600
4GB - #4900
5GB - #6000

How to pay/purchase: Only airtime/recharge pin payment is allowed. (No dialing of code and no bank payment).

Procedure: what is required is to Transfer/Send Airtime/Recharge Pin worth of the amount for the Data requested and the phone/sim number you want recharged with Data to any of the given contact details above.
For example:
MTN 1GB
400 - 735701572822
400 - 131569503014
400 - 676186399679
Phone/Sim no.: 07031571423
Lastly, send to 08166096595 through messaging, whatsapp etc.

CREATIVE ADs & AFFILIATE (making money online)
There is also an affiliate program which is aimed to reach people who would like to make money online without working so hard.

What to do: all that is required is that they bring people to also purchase or buy any of our data plans.

How they profit/make money: for this affiliate, you continue to make your money so long the customer you brought continue to purchase any of our data plans. So, for every customer you bring that continues to purchase through you or directly, you continue to get paid for life which is under a controlled and secured platform.

How to start/begin: first, you indicate your interest by sending a call or text "Affiliate interest" to 08166097595 and you would get more details on the program. Also, you have to bring/introduce three (3) different numbers/people to purchase any of our Data plans. These first 3 different purchases from 3 different people indicates that you really want and deserve the affiliate program, and commissioning would start/commence from their next data purchase and on other people that comes through you.

Payment & payment procedure: for every 1GB Data recharge/purchase, you get #70 and for every higher volume purchased like 2GB & so on, it is manually calculated as it would be more than #70.

Limitations: there is no limit to the number of people that can be introduced.

Note: you don't need to work anymore so long your customer knows how to place orders directly to us. Which implies that you can stop working and still be making your money or commission. Also, commissions are paid every 15days and can be extended depending on what you desire.
Contact me with 08166097595 or 07053016354 for more info.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jerrite(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
my phone doesn't show usb storage mode when connected to pc. I've tried to usb debugging, several usb cables, changing d rom. the only thing is does is just charge. any possible solution?
p.s its a gionee p3.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jerrite:
my phone doesn't show usb storage mode when connected to pc. I've tried to usb debugging, several usb cables, changing d rom. the only thing is does is just charge. any possible solution?
p.s its a gionee p3.

i guess u need to change the charging slot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jerrite(m): 6:00am On Mar 31, 2015
rednuth:

i guess u need to change the charging slot
lemme try dat
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Jerrite:

lemme try dat

ok
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Emmyk:
My friend formated her Tecno Phantom N9 recently due to some glitches but after that, she was not able to install BBM again. She was using bbm initially before age formated her phone, she didn't remember to backup. I have tried my best to help her get BBM back from various sites, playstore inclusive. All I get is "BBM cannot be installed".
What should I do please? smiley
Hi! Pls try to install another version of BBM, try to download it from other andriod markets. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by luyemee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
anybody know where i can download a lollipop custom rom for my tecno h5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls help me send ur build.prop file for Infinix hot note to my mail here...I messed up mine, now having a bootloop

damochewinner@gmail.com

I take God beg you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Can anyone help me root my Samsung galaxy s3 pls? I'll pay for it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
twoondei:
Can anyone help me root my Samsung galaxy s3 pls? I'll pay for it.

It's a very easy process sir... A simple Google search will solve your problem....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
I already did that and it wasn't successful. The problem is debugging. Even after I checked the debugging box, it still connects as a media device to laptops. I've had sleepless nights over this matter.

nani667:

It's a very easy process sir... A simple Google search will solve your problem....

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.