Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966738 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
I didn't end up in download mode. it rebooted into the warning shown above and after waiting for some minutes I turned on the phone and checked the kernel.

when I try to back up the present rom with rom manager it ends up in that warning page too.

I still have root.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
U mean u cant get into recovery too? If u cant, means there is something that the seller did not tell u.

In that case either u try to flash with mobile odin, hope it works.

If it does not u r going to need to find someone with a usb jig cable to force it into download mode.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello 4ller y everyone else.

I have a slight problem. There's a wifi that i connect to at work and it requires username/password(which i know)but the problem is there's no provision for entering that anywhere on the android tablet(Galaxy Tab) angry.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
u have come again o

there is. keep looking for it, one day u will find it

but i can assure u there is. even froyo wifi sef get
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Oga, i have checked..it's NOT there. There's NO provision for entering username/password. The network uses a proxy address that requires authentication(username/password). I have both entered the proxy address/port but can't find where to enter the username/password

See attached screenshot.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
For what its worth u can also try to install WIFI MANAGER from the market maybe that will give u the options u seek!

have u ever used any device other than a computer that allows u to input a username/password for a proxy after u input the proxy address and port?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Just bought an SG2.Choi, I have been missing. I thought I had an Android phone before. Had a choice of getting a nexus 4 or SG2 but was told I had to wait till January.I lost patience.SG3 is wonderful but it's too plastic and I will most definitely break it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
First thing i did was create a multiple charger.i had an android tablet charger i wasn't using that supplies 5v 2A.d. I got the USB multiple charger and did some joining. Now have a charger that chargers small and big pin Nokia, PSP,mini and micro USB and galaxy tab Ports.I have also noticed it charges faster than the original charger. Currently making an OTG cable.

I ordered for MK808
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 3:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Looking to get a raspberry Pi. Install android+xbmc and connect to a home media NAS or server.
Anyone got experience of this? Plus I may need guidance on setting up a NAS...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sniperwolf(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Hi everyone, I just got my 1st Android device HTC One X+. What do I need to know guys. I need useful app to make the phone worth it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2012
sniperwolf: Hi everyone, I just got my 1st Android device HTC One X+. What do I need to know guys. I need useful app to make the phone worth it

How much is this fone now??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2012
4llerbuntu Plz how do i connect my s3 to my computer. I have tried many times n its not see the sd or my phone. what do i do? I could connect my s2 why in my s3 not connecting? Its is annoying angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Plz help me! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pappilo(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Leopantro: Just bought an SG2.Choi, I have been missing. I thought I had an Android phone before. Had a choice of getting a nexus 4 or SG2 but was told I had to wait till January.I lost patience.SG3 is wonderful but it's too plastic and I will most definitely break it.

Bruv.... you missed a trick right there. N4 V SG2...... N4 is a no brainer IMHO of course....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pappilo(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2012
sniperwolf: Hi everyone, I just got my 1st Android device HTC One X+. What do I need to know guys. I need useful app to make the phone worth it

Nna, na ogbonge phone you buy! kudos!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by efewhoa: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello everyone, I have a samsung Galazynote Gt I9220 and I want to know how to install the google playstore on it, as it did not come preinstall. Also when I tried to download apps from the web version of the playstore this message comes up 'you haven't accessed the Google play store app(the white shopping bag icon) on your device using this email account'. Someone help me please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
KazeKage1: Hello 4ller y everyone else.

I have a slight problem. There's a wifi that i connect to at work and it requires username/password(which i know)but the problem is there's no provision for entering that anywhere on the android tablet(Galaxy Tab) angry.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite&feature=search_result&rdid=com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite&rdot=1&pli=1

or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite&feature=search_result&rdid=com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite&rdot=1&pli=1
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
efewhoa: Hello everyone, I have a samsung Galazynote Gt I9220 and I want to know how to install the google playstore on it, as it did not come preinstall. Also when I tried to download apps from the web version of the playstore this message comes up 'you haven't accessed the Google play store app(the white shopping bag icon) on your device using this email account'. Someone help me please

oh lord, not again. angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

take a screenshot of your "about phone" page under settings and post

or just type out exactly what u can see there
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by efewhoa: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
4llerbuntu:

oh lord, not again. angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

take a screenshot of your "about phone" page under settings and post

or just type out exactly what u can see there

System Updates.. Nil
Status.... Nil
Legal information.. Nil
Model Number.. GT-19220
Android Version.. 4.1.1
Baseband Version..N7000XXKJ6
Kernel Version.. 2.6.35.7-N70007ZSKJ6-CL679970se
Build Numbe. ANZHI.AX918.v1.1
Custom build.. 1343109226
That's everything under it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
go and flash a stock ICS V 4.04 rom. android v4.1.1 has not been released for the NOTE officially

what u have there is a crippled custom rom that i doubt is real sef. there is no 4.1.1 custom rom for the note with Baseband Version..N7000XXKJ6

if you are in doubt check the Note section on xda.

what im effectively telling you is to

1 confirm if the phone with you is not a chinese clone.

2 if it is original, flash a stock ICS 4.04 rom.

cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by efewhoa: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
4llerbuntu: go and flash a stock ICS V 4.04 rom. android v4.1.1 has not been released for the NOTE officially

what u have there is a crippled custom rom that i doubt is real sef. there is no 4.1.1 custom rom for the note with Baseband Version..N7000XXKJ6

if you are in doubt check the Note section on xda.

what im effectively telling you is to

1 confirm if the phone with you is not a chinese clone.

2 if it is original, flash a stock ICS 4.04 rom.

cheers
thanks a lot. How would I go about the option no 2 'flash ics 4.04rom'
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
joanana: 4llerbuntu Plz how do i connect my s3 to my computer. I have tried many times n its not see the sd or my phone. what do i do? I could connect my s2 why in my s3 not connecting? Its is annoying angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Plz help me! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

hunh?

check ur cable

install ur usb drivers

try other usb ports

does windows NOT recognize it at all? no sound when u plug in, no dialog to install drivers in notification area, no unknown or known new device in device manager?

or are u running windows 8?

its supposed to be by default in MTP mode. it opens a folder dialog when u plug it in.

u can also go into settings / usb utilities and temporarily change into and change into mass storage mode. (old school-like flash drive mode)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sniperwolf(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
puskin:

How much is this fone now??

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
4llerbuntu:

hunh?

check ur cable

install ur usb drivers

try other usb ports

does windows NOT recognize it at all? no sound when u plug in, no dialog to install drivers in notification area, no unknown or known new device in device manager?

or are u running windows 8?

its supposed to be by default in MTP mode. it opens a folder dialog when u plug it in.

u can also go into settings / usb utilities and temporarily change into and change into mass storage mode. (old school-like flash drive mode)

thanks its ok now!. I install Samsung kies! it worked. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jboy01(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pls pals when ever I download and instal any game on my samsung galaxy pocket, if I switch my fone off and on again, the game will. No where to be found. Pls what is the problem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Saksreal(f): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
MTN subscription is draining my pockets so i've been looking for a way to use BIS subscription. I was told airtel accepts that for Android but the problem is i have only an Etisalat and Mtn sim besides Airtel doesnt have 3G in my school. Pls is there a way to use Etisalat or mtn's BIS for my android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
Saksreal: MTN subscription is draining my pockets so i've been looking for a way to use BIS subscription. I was told airtel accepts that for Android but the problem is i have only an Etisalat and Mtn sim besides Airtel doesnt have 3G in my school. Pls is there a way to use Etisalat or mtn's BIS for my android?
for some reasons dey refuse to post it here..Some how I did mine myself.. In box or mail me for full set up
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hakunajay(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
ozor1: for some reasons dey refuse to post it here..Some how I did mine myself.. In box or mail me for full set up

pls send the full set up to hakunajim@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
ozor1: for some reasons dey refuse to post it here..Some how I did mine myself.. In box or mail me for full set up
pls i sent you a mail. I will be grateful if u do reply wit d process. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2012
i have replyed ur mails..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hakunajay(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2012
ozor1: i have replyed ur mails..
pls send it to me too. hakunajim@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2012
ozor1: i have replyed ur mails..

Pls help me with it
ewizard1@yahoo.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by spenca: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2012
I subscribed to d bsm n i cnt use many apps like whats app mozilla n co am using a sgs2 n d original wap setting sent to mi frm airtel ,ma mail apps aint working also ,i cnt even log into NL with it ,keeps logging mi out ,any help with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.