Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970165 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
My tecno android's camera is not good, i cant watch film on it sef, it look blur
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 4:19am On Sep 02, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
My tecno android's camera is not good, i cant watch film on it sef, it look blur
That's hardware issue. You need to change the camera.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IZUKWU(m): 4:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Karmanaut:

Restore the imei using Mobile uncle.
If it doesn't work flash the stock Rom using SP flash tool.
how do I flash the phone. the guy said he didn't tamper with the imei of the phone. also I noticed that the sim one does have internet connections again even if I change the sim card there
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2015
IZUKWU:
how do I flash the phone. the guy said he didn't tamper with the imei of the phone. also I noticed that the sim one does have internet connections again even if I change the sim card there
Use SP flash tool.
Search for the stock Rom of your phone online.
If you're not confident of doing it yourself then give it to a reputable phone engineer.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Leopantro:

Sometimes I look in but all I read is IMEI tweaking and free browsing. Yet to read anything here worth my time.
Will start work on two projects this month. Will make a Google VR viewer rather than buying one for N3000.
The second one is the internet of things. Found something that, combined with tasker will achieve one of my dreams i.e

As I approach my home, tasker will activate my hotspot which will put on my TV, heater and start microwaving a snack I left in it.
Sounds like science fiction but it's possible. Plan to start selling it once I iron out some issues

Rasberry pi wink wink wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
lifehacker:

Oh Google Cardboard??
Got one for free from Google UX group in Enugu, I'm just going to say its not going to be easy grin grin

I think you mentioned something about it sometime ago, I'm definitely interested o.

Ps: Tasker? Damn!!!!
Long story short: I'm now using Tasker with little bits, and lord knows how automated it feels.

Pps: anybody here use the oneplus2? Need an invite o!

You got the little bits, that's so cool. Love that stuff but didn't know how to make it commercial. Tasker has so much potentials.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Borwe:

Rasberry pi wink wink wink

Thought of using either that or audrino but I will have to get a WIFI and GSM module plus an LCD screen and 2 way relay switch. All that will keep the cost very high.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hardheolar(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2015
help pls. whenever I try to delete any file from my SDcard it says no permission to delete.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by markpeakson(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2015
kudos to my ogas here pls help me. my Z10 displayed blue screen of death when i was charging it, after which it didn't boot again only the red led will indicate wen ever I insert d battery.. pls how can I solve it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
where do you intend to get the lens for the Google VR Viewer?

the box is not hard, the lens you must buy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
4llerbuntu:
where do you intend to get the lens for the Google VR Viewer?

the box is not hard, the lens you must buy

Have a friend who is an ophthalmologist who promised to help out.

Follow this instructions
Http://www.computerworld.com/article/2881175/emerging-technology/diy-build-your-own-google-cardboard-vr-viewer.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Leopantro:

Have a friend who is an ophthalmologist who promised to help out.

Follow this instructions
Http://www.computerworld.com/article/2881175/emerging-technology/diy-build-your-own-google-cardboard-vr-viewer.html

I have permanent headphones attached to the straps of the vr box, lens don't magnify sound.
might as well make yours with audio feed capabilities!

Would be a deal breaker
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tayomi37(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls which app is compactible with flashare on play store when it comes to file & app transfer?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tayomi37(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
what is the significance of changing IME of phone is there any importance?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
lifehacker:

I have permanent headphones attached to the straps of the vr box, lens don't magnify sound.
might as well make yours with audio feed capabilities!

Would be a deal breaker

Interesting.
Are you saying that when you use the viewer, it automatically directs sound to the earphones without you connecting it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by horlabhympey: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
okahdidi:

It's because in ur Google privacy settings, u enabled 3rd party apps to be secured, once u disable it,u won't have such issues.
pls where can I find d 3rd party application on d privacy setting.cant find pls..tnx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dunsin114: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
My infinix joypad 8 turns off wn i insert a sim
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hardheolar:
help pls. whenever I try to delete any file from my SDcard it says no permission to delete.
Google added that restriction in KitKat (Android 4. 4)
To bypass it you need root access, or alternatively use the inbuilt file manger.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Karmanaut:

To bypass it you need root access, or alternatively use the inbuilt file manger.

There is an xposed framework patch for that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Borwe:

I know. He has to decide if he wants to root his device in the first place.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hardheolar(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Karmanaut:

my phone is rooted.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hardheolar(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Borwe:

what does that mean pls.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Therock5555(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
biko I need una help. my tecno m3 fell into my bathing water, I quickly removed the ba3 and cleaned what I could before rushing the phone to the market for servicing. when the phone finally came on. it kept writing "your charger is over voltage please disconnect the charger" I tried charging but it showed no signs of charging. I have flashed the phone, changed both charging pot and acid abi na icing but to no avail. please gurus in the house is there any hope for me. I can't even play games nor watch videos because it keeps blinking on and off like I am the one offing the phone light and putting it on again. I'm really frustrated here. PS. the phone is rooted and I have never opened it before the said event happened
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Hardheolar:
my phone is rooted.
In that case, Download the Xposed Installer from here
Install it, give it root access then install the Framework from within the app.
Install this Xposed Module and activate it from within the Xposed Installer.
Reboot your phone.
That's all.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Karmanaut:

Hello, pls i'm having same issue with my phone and my phone is rooted.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mattin(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2015
My camera and touch light is not working on techno p9 mini tab. What can I do pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
Hello, pls i'm having same issue with my phone and my phone is rooted.
Karmanaut:

Reboot your phone.
That's all.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by godwinboy(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Okay the notification light now show on my tecno m6 dont knw how to contact carlcare because my phone gets extremely hot wen using am in enugu under enugu North at okpara Avenue thanks pls help me am not enjoying the phone because of the hotness embarassed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2015
saibinc:

That's hardware issue. You need to change the camera.
like how much can I change it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hasselbaink: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
My brother's bontel note4 fell off ground last week and it hung up. All efforts to fix it (including taking it to phone engineers)has not been successful. It only powers on, display and hangs up till eternity. Can you/anyone help on this ? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stanley000: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2015
for your cheap data as shown on my signature then call me asap,its service before payment so Enjoy! while it lasts
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hardheolar(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Karmanaut:

Reboot your phone.
That's all.
thanks. Pls, can that xposed installer or rooting be d cause of my camera damage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.