Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970439 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nnamdiuche(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
please my dear nairalanders, I want to install virtua tennis challenge on my infinix hot x507 but it tells me "app not installed". what do I do because I've reset my phone severally and I use an 8gb mcard, thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nnamdiuche(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2015
and secondly, how can I root my infinix hot x507 without the use of a laptop?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Hello house! na so i restart my tecno p5 and d nxt tin it displayed was encryption interrupted. i tried doing d restore factory(wiping all d data) by using d power button and volume up. i den restart d phone again and it ll hang at d tecno logo.

i didnt install any app lately.
it's been rooted like a yr ago.

abeg hlp a bro. tnx in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Nnamdiuche:
and secondly, how can I root my infinix hot x507 without the use of a laptop?
Download and install Kingroot on the phone. Lunch Kingroot and follow the instructions there in to root the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Nnamdiuche:
please my dear nairalanders, I want to install virtua tennis challenge on my infinix hot x507 but it tells me "app not installed". what do I do because I've reset my phone severally and I use an 8gb mcard, thanks
What's the android version of your phone? Is it Custom or Stock ROM that you have on it and what's the ARMV of the phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
ueskman:
Hello house! na so i restart my tecno p5 and d nxt tin it displayed was encryption interrupted. i tried doing d restore factory(wiping all d data) by using d power button and volume up. i den restart d phone again and it ll hang at d tecno logo.

i didnt install any app lately.
it's been rooted like a yr ago.

abeg hlp a bro. tnx in advance
Download the Stock ROM for the phone flash it using SP Flash. Do that as soon as you can.
A detailed tutorial on how to flash it is here: How to Flash MTK Androids including Tecno, Infinix, and Others
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyinka09: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
hello house, plx I need ur help. Jst got one samsung galaxy grand neo few weeks back.I bought memory card to support it but to my surprise the fone always display insufficient memory when the internal memory is 16g and external is 8g.av tried to change the micro Sd but the same message was displayed when I was trying to save a file on the fone. plz Guru in d house sincerely need your help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
adeyinka09:
hello house, plx I need ur help. Jst got one samsung galaxy grand neo few weeks back.I bought memory card to support it but to my surprise the fone always display insufficient memory when the internal memory is 16g and external is 8g.av tried to change the micro Sd but the same message was displayed when I was trying to save a file on the fone. plz Guru in d house sincerely need your help.
What's the size of the file?
What method are you trying to send?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prod: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Hello house, please I just got a samsung duos trend lite, How do I set up d dual sim setting? Do I put it at current netwrk or dual sim always on? How do I download whatsapp, bible, Facebook etc on it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nnamdiuche(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2015
okay. but are you sure my phone won't get bricked? because I'm kind of scared
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nnamdiuche(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2015
thank you very much. ive installed it. I just had to remove my memory card. thanks all the same
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2015
prod:
Hello house, please I just got a samsung duos trend lite, How do I set up d dual sim setting? Do I put it at current netwrk or dual sim always on?
Dual Sim On will automatically forward the calls to one sim to the other sim.
Assume sim 1 is MTN and you're receiving a call on it, and sim 2 is etisalat.
On normal conditions wen y9ure receiving a call on one sim the other sim will be shut down temporarily, meaning that you can't make or receive calls from the other sim.
So if you're making a call with MTN sim, if someone is calking on the Etisalat sim the call won't go through.
Now if you set up Dual Sim Always On, it will forward all your calls on one sim to the other sim.
So if you're making a call on the MTN sim, if a call comes through on the Etisalat sim it'll be forwarded to the MTN sim and depending on your call waiting settings your caller will be notified that you're on another call.
Network providers usually charge for this service (call forwarding) I haven't tried it yet.
How do I download whatsapp, bible, Facebook etc on it.
From the playstore.
Samsung is GMS certified so it comes with Google Services preloaded.
Log on to the google playstore (you need a gmail account for this) and download whatever apps you want.
If the app is premium (meaning you have to pay for it) there's an option to set up your credit/debit card.

Cheers.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prod: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Thank you very much karmanaut, pls do u advise I leave the dual sim on "on" or "off" and if not which option do u advise I choose. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jidedinho: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
i have a techno p5,it usually vibrates when i switch it on but it wont display...i have given it to many engineers,they couldnt repair it..WHAT DO I DO??HELP HELP HELP./////
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
prod:
Thank you very much karmanaut, pls do u advise I leave the dual sim on "on" or "off" and if not which option do u advise I choose. Thanks
That's up to you, and your service provider.
Not all networks support it, and they usually charge for it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
jidedinho:
i have a techno p5,it usually vibrates when i switch it on but it wont display...i have given it to many engineers,they couldnt repair it..WHAT DO I DO??HELP HELP HELP./////
Won't display as in the screen is blank?
You may need to change the screen.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by udmathew: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls help. My android switches both data and WiFi on by itself. Even after disabling both, after 3-5 seconds ther on again undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2015
udmathew:
Pls help. My android switches both data and WiFi on by itself. Even after disabling both, after 3-5 seconds ther on again undecided
Your most fomidable solution is to flash the phone. What's the model of the phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
jidedinho:
What's the colour of the Blank page? Indigo blue, black, white and it does not display at all?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by donlexph8(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2015
plz aw big iz d size of infinix hot not compared to techno droid 7 and canon c5.

question 2.
which techno pad z strng nd reliable wit at least a gig ram nd 5mp camera(bck) can i get fr a low price... need advc urgently
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lekmight1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Am using tecno m6,2 week ago I realized my front camera is not working again, pls how will I fix this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hovatek: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ajibam:

Same here too,
Please how can we root tecno boom j5

we've created a Mod for this. would you like to test?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hovatek: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
tonye4u:
can any1 help tell me hw i can root my tecno j5 ...i hav tried kingroot nd others bt ntn is workn

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ajibam: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
post=39518045:

Yes.please!!
I already searched through your site times without number..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tonye4u(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
post=39518052:

yes i would like to test
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hovatek: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
tonye4u:
yes i would like to test
What's your whatsapp number
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hovatek: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ajibam:

Yes.please!!
I already searched through your site times without number..
What's your whatsapp number?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by awofe20(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls who is here playing fifa 16 on infinix hot note pro lollipop or kitkat?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ajibam: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
post=39522220:

What's your whatsapp number?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Raph2012: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
please does Techno tab H8 make and receive call?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by udmathew: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
saibinc:

Your most fomidable solution is to flash the phone. What's the model of the phone?
Its techno F7 and I've whipped the phone several times but still not solving the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.