Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969633 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Andremani:
Guys pls i need urgent assistant. So afta recieving d notification of available update frm infinix on my x507, i downloaded it nd during d proces of instalation it stoped nd said update not correct so nt minding i reboot my phone afta d infinix logo it kips saying andriod is upgrading; optimising apps 1 of 63 fr d past 20 mins. I even tried factory reset nd stil d same issue. Pls help a bro in urgent need
Hello Andremani, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
I hv bin havn issues with my infinix hot note, it takes like 20 mins just to get a percent, I can charge it for 5 hours and still it won't be fully charged, pls help me, I bought it November 2015 nd it didn't take up to a month, the phone switches off and on, pls help me abeg
Hello MrsAnyanwu, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
I hv bin havn issues with my infinix hot note, it takes like 20 mins just to get a percent, I can charge it for 5 hours and still it won't be fully charged, pls help me, I bought it November 2015 nd it didn't take up to a month, the phone switches off and on, pls help me abeg
Hi MrsAnyanwu, you can try another original charger first. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by luknice: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2016
good morning, please i need to know... after i updated my infinix hot 2.. my phone reverted to the initial setting without the imei bis changer on my "phone 1" wen i try changing the imei to blackberry imei... i notice that the command line with “AT+”. is no longer there... any help from anybody will be welcom.. thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2016
M2dX:
pls i just did system update on my itel inote and it reboot the next thing i saw was NO COMMAND , i have don factory reset/wipe data na thesame no command i de see o, and there no way to remove the battery , i wan the battery to dia then i will charge it and on it agin, will it help? if there is any other option i can take tell me, pls.
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by M2dX(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
i am from orumbar north local gov,Anambra state.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by RatedStar: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls what could be the fault with my Samsung note 3 phone. It gets very hot whenever I try doing anything with it. Whenever I turn on my data with Edge, watch videos, play games, everything makes it hot and the battery drains even when I dont touch the phone. This problem started few weeks ago. I no longer use the phone for much nw except for making calls. what do I need to change to fix it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by guyXander(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Does tweakware app still bypass etisalat smart pak.
http://guyxander..ae/2016/03/does-tweakware-vpn-still-bypass.html?m=1
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rick9(m): 5:48am On Mar 30, 2016
My Infinix hot 2 if I leave it till de next day when ever I charge it de battery start decreasing, until I removed the battery before it comes to normal.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by techsparkhub: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2016
LATEST METHOD TO GET MUSICPLUS FREE MB WEEKLY + SETTINGS

http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/03/latest-way-to-renew-mtn-music-plus.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Adeyemibadmus: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Wow!!! I found an android phone that can monitor your heart rate. With this phone, you can both monitor your heart rate and maintain the condition of your heart.

Now, the heart is important to life and must be treated as such because it's Oxygen to life. Coupled with the heart rate monitor, the phone also comes with a censor. This unique heart rate monitor in the Genesis X mini from Opsson mobile is unique to it.

The Opsson Genesis X mini also comes with free selfie stick! Woooop! Genesis X mini is beautiful. Enough said.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samieea28(f): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Help! My tecno R7 data switch on itself
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by daphid25(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
samieea28:
Help! My tecno R7 data switch on itself
If you cant get a solution from their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Then take it to their carl care

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
please I need ur help about how to get screen and sensors for my m-horse s72 smartphone. it an android phone. thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by myungidbaloxy: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
How to Get Free Airtime

HOW TO GET FREE AIRTIME ON ANY NETWORK

http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/03/how-to-earn-free-airtime-with-slide.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Anybody here who can port roms?? For mtk device's
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Folabudic: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
MEET THE POWER HOUSE : SMART PHONE WITH 10,000mah BATTERY CAPACITY
Alright after so much waiting am to proud to announce to you that our prayers and cries for the big strong reliable smart phone has been answered meet Oukitel K10000 4G Smartphone 5.5″ HD , Dual SIM 16GB Black EU. The smart phone with 10,000mah battery capacity .When i say it's the real deal trust me it really is and we now finally have a savior of smartphones lol!........ read more here..

http://jimmypro.club/meet-power-house-smartphone-with-10000mah-battery-capacity/

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
I need help oo...
My infinix hotenote stopped connecting as usb now its stopped charging... I opened de fone nd found out that the charging port is on a FLEX..
Is it possible to work on the charging port on the flex or change the entire flex??

If am to change it.. Hw much will the flex cost?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Adeyemibadmus: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
7.0" display
Quadcore 1.3Ghz
Dual sim
8.0mp front camera
5.0mp front camera
3,000 mAh
1GB RAM + 8GB ROM extendable to 32GB

Opsson TB1 tablet eases multi-tasking on all facets

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Anybody here who can port roms?? For mtk device's

its all over google

n it aint very hard
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by myungidbaloxy: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2016
TOP 10 TIPS NEEDED BEFORE APPLYING FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/04/top-10-tips-needed-before-applying-for.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 2kurupt(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2016
RatedStar:
Pls what could be the fault with my Samsung note 3 phone. It gets very hot whenever I try doing anything with it. Whenever I turn on my data with Edge, watch videos, play games, everything makes it hot and the battery drains even when I dont touch the phone. This problem started few weeks ago. I no longer use the phone for much nw except for making calls. what do I need to change to fix it?

Check your most recently installed apps, one of them is probably the culprit & running in the background.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Boyembo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
my opera mini is tiny even after changing d font to large...and i have to tap d refresh button anytime i want to see a page....am using
amsung s4
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Boyembo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
and also my instagram is always blank...dunno if its network problem....but can upload pics....anyone wit the same issue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wisdom500: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2016
If you want to belong to a whatsapp group where u can get the latest information about free browsing on all the networks and the latest trend on phones add me on +2348093314171 n will freely add u to d group
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Yungbitz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
vakinola1:

What's the make of your phone and what app did you use to root it ...
Xiaomi note 2..kingroot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by IZUKWU(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
m.gionee P2s by IZUKWU( m ): 10:04pm how do I create space in my Gionee p2s to download apps. I have enough space in phone memory and SD yet it keep popping u can't download .insufficient space

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kingspin(m): 2:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Pls my gionee M2 just stopped to browse. I have done some changes to my setting but no way, and it goes it always take 2hours to open a page. Help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 3:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Kingspin:
Pls my gionee M2 just stopped to browse. I have done some changes to my setting but no way, and it goes it always take 2hours to open a page. Help me.

prolly network
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 3:33am On Apr 05, 2016
IZUKWU:
m.gionee P2s by IZUKWU( m ): 10:04pm
how do I create space in my Gionee p2s to
download apps. I have enough space in phone
memory and SD yet it keep popping u can't
download .insufficient space

root ur phone

download lucky patcher then use it to move big apps like facebook, messenger, vlc, ucweb , games to ur external Mem card

u can also download system app remover and use it to delete some useless follow come apps
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kingspin(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Pls, can you write me glo manual setting for Andriod phone. Do you know any? My subscription is counting.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
bobo65:

root ur phone

download lucky patcher then use it to move big apps like facebook, messenger, vlc, ucweb , games to ur external Mem card

u can also download system app remover and use it to delete some useless follow come apps

Root app delete (vip version). Removes all the unremovables (use pro tab).

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.