Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968758 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
itel s31 is the new threading device.

Specs are average. Price should be lower.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Glory12345(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Yeah The itel s31 Is cool tho u know iphone specs was not built in a day grin grin grin They will improve As time goes on.
TopWinner:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Glory12345(f): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2017
But the itel s31 price is okay nah 28k with gifts Selfie stick etc.
TopWinner:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
But the itel s31 price is okay nah 28k with gifts Selfie stick etc.

Oh, I didn't know about the Selfie Stick o.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Glory12345(f): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
yeah itel s31 comes with selfie stick
TopWinner:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Glory12345(f): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
i think if u buy itel s31 at 3cub u get the gift
TopWinner:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Glory12345(f): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
but am not sure maybe if u purchase the itel s31 in other outlet i doubt if they will put the gift u know dos people can be dubious
TopWinner:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
but am not sure maybe if u purchase the itel s31 in other outlet i doubt if they will put the gift u know dos people can be dubious

Surely, SLOT would sell with the Selfie Stick, right?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Glory12345(f): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
yea if u but any itel s31 or any mobile from slot or 3cub ikeja u will get the exact things in it smiley
TopWinner:

Surely, SLOT would sell with the Selfie Stick, right?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
TopWinner:
Guys, I can't swipe down my Notifications Tab anymore. Nothing unusual happened. Just turned on the phone and found out it's not swiping down anymore.
Phone is Tecno H7.
Did you download a new custom rom? If not go to an engineer to check the calibration
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory12345:
yea if u but any itel s31 or any mobile from slot or 3cub ikeja u will get the exact things in it smiley

Ikr
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TopWinner(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Did you download a new custom rom? If not go to an engineer to check the calibration

Yes. I flashed my ROM because the phone's OS got corrupt.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2017
TopWinner:

Yes. I flashed my ROM because the phone's OS got corrupt.
i think the rom you downloaded is bad try this https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B260w8lc543AbEE1Rl82S1ozZ2s&export=download its for H7 v4.2 make sure you use sp flash tool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2017
help!!! my handheld device is malfunctioning horribly! since I rooted it, it has been misbehaving. it reboots itself at will and overheats while loading. kingroot installed itself as a system app (I wonder why? ) it has taken over my lock screen and launches itself without permission. I want to remove it angry pls how do I remove kingroot.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
coollabman:
help!!! my handheld device is malfunctioning horribly! since I rooted it, it has been misbehaving. it reboots itself at will and overheats while loading. kingroot installed itself as a system app (I wonder why? ) it has taken over my lock screen and launches itself without permission. I want to remove it angry pls how do I remove kingroot.
its normal for kingroot to install as a system app you can replace it with super su apk by downloading this https://m.apkpure.com/super-sume/darkslide.com.supersume/download?from=details if you insist on uninstalling then follow this step
1.Open KingUser Application.
Click on Settings Icon inside the App (Located at the Top-right corner)
2.Click on “Root Authorization Setting”.
Click on “Remove Root Permission” and a popup will appear.
The popup will ask you whether you want to proceed with “Remove Root Permission, and return to unroot status, proceed?”, Click on Clear button and the unroot process will begin. It will unroot your Android phone.
3.Restart your Phone and You will see the KingUser Application has been uninstalled from your Phone.
Once the unroot process is completed, the app will show that device has been unrooted and the KingUser application will be removed automatically, However, in the case of some smartphones it won’t get removed. If the “KingUser App” doesn’t get removed then, Reboot your android phone.
credits: https://www.droidmen.com/remove-kingroot-kinguser-app/
PS: i think it a bug on the latest kingroot download v4.0 that should work perfectly.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Vasaratti16:
its normal for kingroot to install as a system app if you insist on uninstalling then follow this step
1.Open KingUser Application.
Click on Settings Icon inside the App (Located at the Top-right corner)
2.Click on “Root Authorization Setting”.
Click on “Remove Root Permission” and a popup will appear.
The popup will ask you whether you want to proceed with “Remove Root Permission, and return to unroot status, proceed?”, Click on Clear button and the unroot process will begin. It will unroot your Android phone.
3.Restart your Phone and You will see the KingUser Application has been uninstalled from your Phone.
Once the unroot process is completed, the app will show that device has been unrooted and the KingUser application will be removed automatically, However, in the case of some smartphones it won’t get removed. If the “KingUser App” doesn’t get removed then, Reboot your android phone.
credits: https://www.droidmen.com/remove-kingroot-kinguser-app/
PS: i think it a bug on the latest kingroot download v4.0 that should work perfectly.

ok thanks. but I still need my device to be rooted. is there any other way?!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
coollabman:

ok thanks. but I still need my device to be rooted. is there any other way?!
your device is rooted if kingroot has turned to a system app.......just follow the process above and lemme know if it works
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dandsome: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
na2day:
[size=13pt]Welcome to i/0 2012
The Highlights
[/size]

Google has quietly updated the Play Store listing for the Galaxy Nexus GSM with a new, slightly lower price: $349.
Remember, this is unlocked, off-contract pricing.
The new listing page also shows the device running Jelly Bean which Google has promised will come to the Galaxy Nexus by mid July.

Why do people still root Tecno phones
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Vasaratti16:
your device is rooted if kingroot has turned to a system app.......just follow the process above and lemme know if it works

ok
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Vasaratti16:

something miraculous just happened! shocked shocked shocked
kingroot uninstalled itself. I can't find it amongst the applications on my device
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 2:50am On Feb 17, 2017
coollabman:

something miraculous just happened! shocked shocked shocked
kingroot uninstalled itself. I can't find it amongst the applications on my device

Miracles don't happen on phones bro

U can visit T. B Joshua for that grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2017
bobo65:

Miracles don't happen on phones bro

U can visit T. B Joshua for that grin

honestly, I don't know how it happened. I didn't even apply the method vasaratti16 prescribed here. it just vanished and now my device is back to normal grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FEGEITOK: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2017
bobo65:

Format ur phone

Thanks!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2017
TopWinner:
Guys, I can't swipe down my Notifications Tab anymore. Nothing unusual happened. Just turned on the phone and found out it's not swiping down anymore.
Phone is Tecno H7.
Hello TopWinner,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bidey: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
My great ppl, I dont know what is wrong with my phone. I cannot install watsapp on it, while all other app install one time. Can someone pls help me out am using tecno M5.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Beneh(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello everyone ,My Techno H7 keeps writing phone memory damaged,I have tried formatting and resetting the phone,yet same.I also inserted a memory card,d phone couldn't mount it.please help me....I have not rooted the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
coollabman:

honestly, I don't know how it happened. I didn't even apply the method vasaratti16 prescribed here. it just vanished and now my device is back to normal grin
Just be happy and sin no more grin
coollabman:

Just be happy and sin no more
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
bidey:
My great ppl, I dont know what is wrong with my phone. I cannot install watsapp on it, while all other app install one time. Can someone pls help me out am using tecno M5.
Try to uninstall your previous whatsapp and install the new one
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Riyikebaby(f): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
honsule:
The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today.
ENJOY wink

What kind of applications can I download on my itel S31?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Riyikebaby:

What kind of applications can I download on my itel S31?
you can download any app..... itel s31 is an average phone with nice specs but beware of malware though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Beneh:
Hello everyone ,My Techno H7 keeps writing phone memory damaged,I have tried formatting and resetting the phone,yet same.I also inserted a memory card,d phone couldn't mount it.please help me....I have not rooted the phone.
if u are in Lagos u can call me so I can help u correct it. My number is 0803 860 3994 or u can whatsapp me on the same number.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.